Bit the bullet...4 weeks S&S ordered

I'm looking forward to reading all our posts!! It's good that we are new starters, lots of us in the same boat! I don't go back to work till Tuesday but wanted to get the first 5 days over with ( headaches and tiredness) whilst I'm at home!! I also suffer with migraines so I know from Thursday that's not gonna be good!! Iv got another 2 stone at least to loose but it's taken me a year to loose 17lb, so not as much as some of you ladies but over 3 stone feels like a massive mountain for me to climb! I love food, but need to stay focused! Iv done Lighterlife total before and did very well for me on it, but I kept cheating and I know that coming out of ketosis makes you feel crap! If I can resist nibbling on food then I know I have a chance! Is anyone having a last supper lol ? Xxx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck Hun.

I also did LL a few years back. I did very well but never did maintaince and put the weight back on. I love my food but it's also my biggest enemy at the same time. I'm proud and happy I decided to take control again. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it and so can you.

I had a beautiful Lebanese meal as my last supper. I thoroughly enjoyed it but I was happy to get on with it after.

Enjoy you few days off.

M x

Good luck Hun. I also did LL a few years back. I did very well but never did maintaince and put the weight back on. I love my food but it's also my biggest enemy at the same time. I'm proud and happy I decided to take control again. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it and so can you. I had a beautiful Lebanese meal as my last supper. I thoroughly enjoyed it but I was happy to get on with it after. Enjoy you few days off. M x

Ooh that's sound lovely, I'm having fish and chips tomorrow being New Year's Day! I completely agree with you about food being your enemy! It's a real ***** lol lol... It's everywhere and so social and comforting!

I'll be glad wen the first 3-4 days are done, iv ordered ketosis sticks too! Only £4.99 from amazon! I'd like to know I'm doing it properly and in ketosis! Will be so good wen I feel like eating.. Quick check and hopefully will keep me in check!

How much do you want to loose?! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Struggling today. I'm tired and my head wants to explode. I doubt I'll last till midnight.
I'm sure I'll feel better by tomorrow.

Enjoy your night

M x

Are you taking any vitamins? Get some more water down you, I find I'm usually dehydrated when my head wants to explode. You've probably drank 4 litres of the stuff already, but even a cup of tea might make you feel better. Couple of ibuprofen might help as well. I'd say have an early night, but its new years, so you probably wont!

Hi all,
I'm starting Thursday as soon as my packs arrive!
I tried exante a while back and couldn't get on with the pasta carbonara and seen as though I ordered a lot of this lost track!
I'm really hoping this is the one for me as I want to lose a substantial amount of weight but plan on taking it half a stone at a time!!!
Any tips, advice on what is nice and what isn't!!!

Hi all, I'm starting Thursday as soon as my packs arrive! I tried exante a while back and couldn't get on with the pasta carbonara and seen as though I ordered a lot of this lost track! I'm really hoping this is the one for me as I want to lose a substantial amount of weight but plan on taking it half a stone at a time!!! Any tips, advice on what is nice and what isn't!!!

Hi Hun good idea I'm looking at staying on the packs and not cheating day by day!! The weight will follow then as well as the Inches!! Just think this time next week we won't be feeling bloated and horrible but hopefully slimmer and more confident and looking forward to our first weigh in xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back