Bitsy's refeed diary! YUMMY :-D

Bitsy

Hi Slimmers - thought I might share my re-feed diary :eatdrink023:

Day 1

Breakfast:
LT caramel bar & black coffee (yummy scrummy & so much of it!! I loved it.)
Lunch:
Chicken breast (fried in a little water, which I'd never tried before, I'm a convert - chicken is so moist) with herbs & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar (gorgeous!)
Dinner:
LT mixed berry shake (a touch too sweet but frothy & tasty!)

Lots of water & teas. Went to a party followed by a club; drank water with lots of ice & a slice of lime.

Day 2

Breakfast:
LT orange creme shake (frothy & enjoyable, very sweet, used lots of water & ice).
Lunch:
Chicken breast (fried in water) with herbs & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar.
Dinner:
Chicken breast (fried in water) with herbs & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar.

Lots of liquids. Managed 3 pots of pure white tea (with cranberry) in the pub -Sunday afternoons have changed dramatically!

Day 3

Breakfast:
LT choc whip (I enjoyed it, altho it was huge!!).
Lunch:
Chicken breast (fried in water), I added a teasp of tomato puree as the water evaporated - also added herbs & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar and mashed potato with herbs, skimmed milk, black pepper & a touch of salt. (scrummy!)
Coffee with skimmed milk (divine!).
Dinner:

Lots of water, peppermint tea etc.

So far:

Going really well so far. I'm keeping up with the fibreclear habit (heaped teasp in a pint of water daily).

I was down a couple of pounds when I weighed myself this morning - but we'll see how the carbs affect that!!!! I'm a little nervous....

Cannot wait for alcohol this weekend - altho I'll be careful :whistle:

Day 4

Breakfast:
LT caramel bar & coffee with skimmed milk (so filling & tasty.)
Lunch:
Chicken breast (fried in a little water) with added tomato puree (as the water evaporated), paprika, sprinkling of chili, dried parsley & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar & 3 baby new potatoes with a dollop of low fat natural yogurt.
Dessert: Alpen light bar with coffee & skimmed milk (gorgeous).
Dinner:
Cold chicken breast cooked with tomato puree, parsley & black pepper served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar and 3 baby new potatoes sprinkled with black pepper (yum).

Lots of water & teas & walking!

& a skinny cappuccino from a coffee shop (so so yummy) - probably bold & outside the rules?

Last edited:
Hmm not sure about fillets - I think the breast is recommended cos its low fat? I honestly don't know tho. Its so lovely eating yummy healthy meals... & I bought some size 12 mini mini mini (indecently mini) shorts today wooohoo! So I better bloody not put weight on during re-feed/maintenance!!!

Day 5

Breakfast:
LT mixed berry shake
Lunch:
Onion omelette (3 eggs but only half a yolk, cooked in microwave so no added fat) served with mixed lettuce, onion & cucumber & dressed with balsamic vinegar & low fat natural yogurt. 4 ryvitas.
Dessert: Alpen light bar with coffee & skimmed milk.
Dinner:
2 slices of ham served with lettuce, onion, cucumber & balsamic vinegar and 3 baby new potatoes covered with low fat natural yogurt, balsamic vinegar, Tabasco & black pepper.

Long power walk & lots of tea/coffee/water....

& another skinny cappuccino at the flicks (well they said it was skinny....) - probably naughty...

Day 6 (starting to worry I'll put weight on:eek: as I feel like I'm having 2 dinners a day).

Breakfast:
LT choc whip
Lunch:
Ham (1 thin deli slice) & onion omelette (2 eggs but only half a yolk, cooked in microwave so no added fat) served with tomato relish, mixed lettuce, onion & cucumber dressed with balsamic vinegar & low fat natural yogurt. 3 to 4 baby new potatoes.
Dessert: Alpen light bar with coffee & skimmed milk.
Dinner:
Home made beef chili (no added fat) served with 3 to 4 baby new potatoes and baby leaf spinach with low fat natural yogurt & balsamic vinegar.
Dessert: Few spoons of low fat natural yogurt & a Cadburys highlights hot choc with an added dash of skimmed milk

Week 1: -9
Week 2: -5
Week 3: -5
Week 4: -3 (started refeed halfway thru)

SandraB said:
Chicken fillets are generally breast meat! Unless they're the ones you shove down your bra:D

I wouldn't eat those, too greasy probably!!

Sandra, your remark made me burst into laughter! It's so funny :D:D:D:D

:giggle: yep chicken fillets are fine!
Your menus are looking great betsy & it's perfectly normal to feel like you're going to put on when when you have 2meals a day I'm sure we all felt like that xx

Back