BL bar confusion

Starlight- do you have to sign for deliveries from AF? Would they leave it in the porch?

Mine were left on my doorstep. I live in a building with secure entry so the post man and deliver men tend to just leave things at my door :)

Thanks Starlight, good to know. My place is a flat within a converted house so has a wee little porch but I often have to pick things up from post office. Miles away as well.

I signed for mine but then I was in. It mostly depends on your courier I think but they email you with a 2 hour slot for delivery and you can request a different time / date if it doesn't suit. I also bought the Special K thingies for the free delivery and will use them when I get to maintenance as they're only 99 calories. Bought a load of bits for the OH too. He has more poppadoms and naan breads that he knows what to do with ;)

I just tried a berry fudge BL bar and found it delicious! I actually thought I may not like them so was delighted - thought it was nicer than the mint one which I thought was just ok. Now just have to try an in-date choc crunch one to see if I like it better than the out-of-date one I tried before and didn't rate lol.

I managed to get all 3 varieties in Asda the other night and they also had the breakfast bar in stock but was not sure if that was a meal replacement bar or not?

I've managed to get one from Asda the mint one. It was £1.50 instead of £2. Just bought the one in case I don't like it. Looking forward to having something different later lol xx

OMG!!!! Omg omg!!! the berry BL bar is lovely! im going to buy some more before they go back up in price! £1.50 is a good price for a meal :)

I've got jaw ache after finishing my first ever BL bar. Quite enjoyed the mint one, like the chocolate around the outside. Will defo use them for s&s substitutes in the future!

Ha yeah my jaw ached too! i ate in it two stages for that reason! my stomach must have shrunk loads, in the past i could of scoffed 3 of them and still ate more!

Back