Bl**** Freezing....

Deezer

Gold Member
Is it me or has the temperature dropped considerably....???

Maybe it was because i was out and about!!!

Just thought maybe a thread about those keep warm tips may be helpfull.....

Today i bought 2 wooly hats and tried on my goal coat!!! Its a very expensive duvet jacket but the biggest they go is a 16.... So into the shop i went and tried it on!!! I didn't even think i would get it round me!!!! But it did and would nearly fit!!! Just a few more inches off my belly and i'll be in!!!!

So what are your keep warm tips for fellow Lipotrimmers!!!!????

Take a hot water bottle out to the car with you in the morning- these days it takes ages to heat up!

Just saw on FB that there is snow on the mountain I live on- really not very happy about that at all!!

Lots of layers!!!! I have found with this one min I'm freezing then I'm boiling :( x x x

I found some nice and cheap as chips long sleaved tops in peacocks!!! I want another couple!!! For layering purposes!!! x

Asda were doing packs of white and black tops for I think it was £2.50 for 2....I thought that was a bargin as don't wanna spend oodles on clothing on the way down ;) lol x x x

yesterday i wore a vest, a jumper, a cardigan and a coat! it was sooo cold i wasnt risking it. im doing placement in a prison and its bloody freezing so layers are definately needed. xx

Back