Black Coffee Q...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
...Just a quick question regarding Black Coffee - Does it affect anybodys weight loss? I know its allowed as it says in the book, but just wondering whether anyone has had any problems with their weight loss while drinking it? Im not usually a coffee drinker, but I quite like it. I only have 1 a day though, and its not everyday. I only started drinking it last week. Any replies will be appreciated :) thank you! xx

Some people think that it speeds up loss, but you would have to have a lot of it for that to happen. Generally speaking it doesn't make much difference :)

Speeding up loss...oooo I likey!! lol. Thanks KD :) xx

Hi LeaPJ and KD -- I am a big coffee drinker and it has never hurt my losses -- as long as you drink it black or artificial sweetner.

MinnieMel

Thanks Minniemel :) I only have it black, with one tablet sweetener xx

i only drink coffee and its allday everyday

Phew, that makes me feel better :) hehe! Thank you xx

I drank black coffee and never had any problems, but then I had Coke Zero too, same story there. Try it yourself and see, and watch your losses is the only advice I can give, just be prepared to cut it out if your losses slow down

Thanks Jim :) i'll definatly be cutting it out if it slows down, lol.xx

Thanks hun :D xx

Funny how the spam banner monitors the content of the forum! I'm getting adverts for Lighter Life, Carte Noir and Fresh Speciality Coffee...

Back