Blackpool and Tunisia

spuddridge

Hen in March and family holiday in May.... 2 goals to loose weight and tone up....
Any1 been or have advice for me?
Diets, exercise, places to visit......????

Well Blackpool.. don't go to heavy on candy floss and stay away from those greasy fast food restaurants! I've never been to Blackpool on a night out - I've only visited for Pleasure Beach, Sandcastles, Blackpool Tower & for the slotties with the family.
I've never actually visited Tunisia but, are you going Self Catering or Half/Full board/All Inclusive? You can't really diet when you're on holiday, it's about enjoying yourself - think about losing the holiday weight when you're back! If you want to watch what you eat, opt. fruit, salad, yoghurt, meats - as long as they don't look really fatty/greasy, pasta, rice. Drink water in the day to save yourself if you fancy some alcohol at night :)

I think Blackpool will be your biggest challenge as it's all about fish n chips & there aren't very many places to eat where you'll get something SW friendly. The only option is to save all your syns for the time you're away & 'spend' them as best you can.

Tunisa, if it's all inclusive there is bound to be something which will suit you.

However, if you're going to have a good time & not bother too much about what you eat & drink you've got to be prepared for a STS or gain.

Either way just do you're best & be happy with the end result:D

Cheers guys!
I'm more bothered about getting a bikini body for May, although Blackpool will be an alcohol fuelled weekend....realistically will be a 3 day binge!!!
Good idea about saving up 'syns'
I'm doing my own kinda weight watchers diet we're i set my own daily allowance (too skint too attend a class)

Love Blackpool & Tunisia if its your 1st trip to Blackpool you've got to go in the tower it's a bit pricey but well worth it
Went to Tunisia last year & it was a chill out holiday if/when I go back I will do the sahara trip it looked good but funds were limited we did one trip a half day sight seeing for about £20 well worth the money
Hope you get your bikini bod in time but have fun

RecoveringChocaholic said:
Love Blackpool & Tunisia if its your 1st trip to Blackpool you've got to go in the tower it's a bit pricey but well worth it
Went to Tunisia last year & it was a chill out holiday if/when I go back I will do the sahara trip it looked good but funds were limited we did one trip a half day sight seeing for about £20 well worth the money
Hope you get your bikini bod in time but have fun

Cheers, yeah Blackpool 23rd March....just did my monthly online shop (I don't drive) and got me 2 weeks worth of diet foodies, see how that goes. On the kist were the very important duracell batteries for my wii fit board and controller.....roll on bikini body!!!!!

Love both places! Blackpool, cant beat it for tacky British seaside fun! Tunisia, I've been twice and it was great. We stayed near Skanes, not far from Monastair. Port El Kantoui (or someting like that) is very pretty, we went there on the bus (dead cheap) and had a wander round the shops and markets, then took a pirate boat trip out on the sea. The locals were great, if a little sleazy. Handle everything with a joke and a smile and you'll be ok. Make sure to barter for everything outside your complex - the locals love and expect bartering and you can pick up some bargains. Stay away from the Chi-Chi's (deep fried do-nutty things) Gorgeous but about 4 million calories each!!

Back