Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Oh - misunderstood you in my diary - these things happen and as I said you hard work this week will show next week. Actually you are on week 2 aren't you? Always difficult anyway. Next week will be better xx

Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Hope your daughter feels better soon.

I hope so xx my daughter is restless and confused at moment x be a trip to docs of she gets worse x

don't panic about the sts, sometimes it happens :)
hope your daughter gets well soon x

I know x just feel so disheartened xx

You never know, you may get a really great loss next week !
keep it going though, all will pay off in the end x

I am xx

good girl! :) x

I so wanted to eat something fattening but most i cud do was 2 chocolate digestives and toast N black pudding on my sW friendly fry up lol x its still took me over by a fair few syns but think i needed it lol x my daughter just woke up not long since crying. She still complaining of a pain at back of her head :(

I so wanted to eat something fattening but most i cud do was 2 chocolate digestives and toast N black pudding on my sW friendly fry up lol x its still took me over by a fair few syns but think i needed it lol x my daughter just woke up not long since crying. She still complaining of a pain at back of her head :(

well that's not too bad :)
sure your daughter hasn't got a migraine or something like that?
how old is she?

well that's not too bad :)
sure your daughter hasn't got a migraine or something like that?
how old is she?

That's Wat i thought and prior to that i only had a yogurt for breakfast x not sure whats up, she won't hardly eat and she fell asleep during day today although i have kept giving her fluids x shes 7 x

She might have a virus or something?
hmmm..... i would get her checked out tomorrow if she's no better x

Yes that's Wat im thinking xx i shall ring docs if she's not improved in morning x

Just an update on my daughter xx she woke up at half 6 this morning and wandered to toilet then back to bed. She never goes back to bed once she's up and she left her light on too so going to check on her again at 8am x

Well she has just come down crying her eyes out complaining her head really hurts :( gave her some kid paracetomol and now she's laid on sofa x

How is your daughter now?
did you take her to the doctors? x

She picked up but then about 4pm started again xx rang nhs direct and they said to keep an eye on her x

Well hope she improves....always a worry with young kids x

Thanks me too xx cud do with Sumat strong to drink lol

Back