Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Thank you girls :D xx

Well been smiling all day long today and have figured if I lose just a pound every week leading up to Christmas then I will be at my Class club 10 target by then :D My final weight is slightly different on here as not sure if I want 9.5 or 9 as target lol.
Need to update consultant next week too on my new target as shes got it at 10st at moment.

So here is todays food....

Total syns 1.5 (oopsy that's very low and not good for me)

Breakfast
A chocolate & fudge benefit light bar (hexb)

Lunch
Jacket spud with baked beans & a tbsp. brown sauce (1 syn)

Tea
SW chicken chow mein (its on SW app) all free :D and tasted like real thing from ****** or so hubby said and hes very fussy lol

Snacks
A small piece of parkin (SW Friendly scan bran version) 0.5 syn. Chocolate & fudge benefit light bar (hexb)

Drinks
Pepsi Max. Tea (hexa milk allowance). Glass of milk (hexa allowance remaining)

Great day all in all and got mince out for tomorrows tea although its 12% fat (only mince I could get from Aldi) but will just syn it and make sure the rest of meal is free :)
Saturday night is going to be the tester for me as we have been invited to a bonfire party round at my brother in laws house but they doing pie and peas (love this food but not SW friendly lol) do I 1. just eat free food all day and hope for best one pie wont hurt or refuse to eat there lol

Come on this morning so feel all achey and no energy. Probably explains my poorly head earlier in week :(

Have just had a fishcake (the ones with potato) with mushy peas from fish shop x
I know fish shop fish cakes are 7 syns but not sure about these ones x hopefully not many

Don't think i can help on the syns for those fishcakes either?
At least you didn't get a huge pile of chips as well! :)

I asked my consultant via Facebook and she said its still 7 syns as its only the batter that's synned xx yea i really wanted to nick a few but i resisted lol x

Evening all. Had a good day - spent with family and now got my daughters best friend stopping over.
Only downside was i came on this morning so felt yucky all day x she
Anyway here is todays food x

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa &b) with 2 tsp chocolate spread

Lunch
Yorkshire fishcake (7 syns) & mushy peas

Dinner
SW Chilli con carne & rice

Well my major setback this week was going to be tonight at my brother in laws firework party as they were doing pie & peas but ended up playing babysitter so ended up with a bit of gammon and some mushy peas lol.
So here is todays food....

Total syns - 8

Breakfast
2 slices of toast - 400g wholemeal bread (hexb) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns) & sliced banana

Lunch
Stew (4.5 syns for gravy)

Tea
Gammon, Mushy peas. Mint sauce (0.5 syn) 2 sweet chilli peanuts (not sure on syns as 25g is 6.5 and only had 2 lol)

Well not been a bad day although i have gone over my syns by 2 as we had sausages instead of a joint for dinner. I synned them then realised i had 3 syns at brekky so have gone over.
This week so far i have been well within syns so one day wont hurt and i will just have a free food meal later like soup (which i had planned anyway lol) and class today as a flexi syn day.
So here is todays food...

Breakfast
2slices of wholemeal bread (400g) with 2tsps chocolate spread (3 syns) with sliced banana on top.

Lunch
2 sausages (8 syns), Mash (hexa milk & 0.5 syn for marg). Cabbage, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, sweetcorn. Roasted parsnips & roast potatoes (frylight). 100ml gravy (1.5 syns) 2 yorkshire puddings (4 syns)

Tea
Homemade tomato soup or fruit salad with yoghurt

Now curled up on settee lol :(

Just had a right sneezing fit, was very unpleasant :( i want a bath and my bed lol

At least there was no pie left at the fireworks party! :D
Ah, that time of year for coughs and colds....

Well there was steak & kidney left but i despise that lol aye me and my daughter are made up with it :(

think it's spread across the net/diaries! LOL
Had a sore throat all afternoon, and now snotty nose! :D

Lol im not too bad now apart from the odd sneeze but my daughter is getting worse, shes really croaky now xx

Well i have been naughty havent I and forgot to report to my diary. So here goes.
First is yesterdays food...

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g) with 2tsps choc spread (3 syns) & sliced banana.

Lunch
Tomato mug shot

Tea
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (fat removed) & 40g reduced cheddar cheese grated on top. Served with SW chips & garden peas. 2 tbsps extra light mayo (1 syn i think lol)

Drinks
Coffee, no added sugar squash

Tried to keep yesterdays syns reasonably low after going over by 2 on Sunday :)

And finally is todays food...

Breakfast
Apple and Aldi greek style strawberry yoghurt

Lunch
Homemade tomato soup followed by a benefit light bar (is a hexb but didnt have another as ran out lol)

Tea
2 sausages (8 syns), Mash (milk from hexa & 1 syn for marg), mixed veg & 150ml gravy (2.5ish)

Drinks
Tea (milk from hexa), pepsi max

Happy with todays food and done plenty of exercise too :)
Having lunch out at morrisons tomorrow as me & mum are xmas shopping so debating what to have :/

Well i have been naughty havent I and forgot to report to my diary. So here goes. First is yesterdays food... Breakfast 2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g) with 2tsps choc spread (3 syns) & sliced banana. Lunch Tomato mug shot Tea Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (fat removed) & 40g reduced cheddar cheese grated on top. Served with SW chips & garden peas. 2 tbsps extra light mayo (1 syn i think lol) Drinks Coffee, no added sugar squash Tried to keep yesterdays syns reasonably low after going over by 2 on Sunday :) And finally is todays food... Breakfast Apple and Aldi greek style strawberry yoghurt Lunch Homemade tomato soup followed by a benefit light bar (is a hexb but didnt have another as ran out lol) Tea 2 sausages (8 syns), Mash (milk from hexa & 1 syn for marg), mixed veg & 150ml gravy (2.5ish) Drinks Tea (milk from hexa), pepsi max Happy with todays food and done plenty of exercise too :) Having lunch out at morrisons tomorrow as me & mum are xmas shopping so debating what to have :/

Oooh so healthy well done!! Pepsi max is the only nice diet drink!! Xx

Oooh so healthy well done!! Pepsi max is the only nice diet drink!! Xx

Yes I have gone off diet coke alately as to me it tastes like watered down cola lol pepsi max still as the sweet taste :D

Have been on morrisons website and looked at will be most SW friendly in they café and settled for beef dinner or chicken dinner :D Got some soup left over for tea and having toast for brekky :D

Had a very productive day today. Bought most of my xmas presents and spent most of evening wrapping them lol never have i waited till now to buy them but then wrapped em so soon lol.
Well where body magic is concerned i walked round shops for 3 hours and then had school run back and forth and before i could eventually sit down i also had a 20min walk to docs and back lol.
Food wise its been pretty good i think, so here is todays meals...

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g) with 2 tsps marg (2 syns)

Lunch
Roast Beef dinner from morrisons cafe (6 syns for gravy & york pud) not sure how much for roast potatoes.

Tea
Homemade tomato soup

Drinks
Tea (hexa from milk allowance), pepsi max

Not sure why but nervous about weigh in tomorrow. Have stayed on plan but because its TOTM i am panicing i have STS or gained. Suppose if i have i know why but be nice for a loss no matter what it is :)

Hi just read through the whole diary. Looks like you have a pretty good balance with what you eat (had to get my head around the SW lingo haha - that's one diet I actually haven't done for once!!). Did you go to the Dr about the tiredness? I have that too but they never found a cause. Just told me I have hypersomnia (opposite of insomnia!!!). Anyway, good to see you still lose a lot of weight when eating 3 meals a day. I'm not knocking the concept of SW but it raises the same question I had of weight watchers, which is what's the difference between doing them and calorie counting? Or is it about the weekly classes? I get that you don't calorie count on either diet, but ultimately that's what all the syns or WW points boil down to right? Just a thought. Hope the weigh in goes well this morning. I'll be around to keep an eye :) xxx

Hi just read through the whole diary. Looks like you have a pretty good balance with what you eat (had to get my head around the SW lingo haha - that's one diet I actually haven't done for once!!). Did you go to the Dr about the tiredness? I have that too but they never found a cause. Just told me I have hypersomnia (opposite of insomnia!!!). Anyway, good to see you still lose a lot of weight when eating 3 meals a day. I'm not knocking the concept of SW but it raises the same question I had of weight watchers, which is what's the difference between doing them and calorie counting? Or is it about the weekly classes? I get that you don't calorie count on either diet, but ultimately that's what all the syns or WW points boil down to right? Just a thought. Hope the weigh in goes well this morning. I'll be around to keep an eye :) xxx

Basically the syns are they for food that have really no nutrional value (empty calories I suppose) where as your healthy extras and free food provide the nutrients you need whilst still losing weight.
Went to class today and have lost another 2lbs :D Taking me in to the 11s :D

Back