Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

My scales are temperamental too:sigh:
Be extra good , and you might be lucky, fingers crossed :)

Thats what trying to do lol been trumping a lot so might be lucky lol

Well stayed on plan but seems my body has other ideas an wants me definitely to lose weight as had runs all afternoon :( Had excoriating stomach ache all day too :(

oh dear, hope you feel better soon.

Me too :( xx

Well stayed on plan but seems my body has other ideas an wants me definitely to lose weight as had runs all afternoon :( Had excoriating stomach ache all day too :(

i had that the other day too!...for no apparent reason either!....but i lost 3 lbs, not sure if that had anything to do with it? :)
Well, hope it eases for you, there's nothing worse:sigh:

i had that the other day too!...for no apparent reason either!....but i lost 3 lbs, not sure if that had anything to do with it? :)
Well, hope it eases for you, there's nothing worse:sigh:

If I lose 3lbs because of it I will be happy lol on the serious side its awful :(

If I lose 3lbs because of it I will be happy lol on the serious side its awful :(

Do you suffer from ibs? I always get a bad tummy when I eat lots of fruit/veg/wholemeal bread joys of ibs! Also sometimes if you do lots of exercise it gives you the runs, maybe it's fat coming out as gross as that sounds? Xx

Do you suffer from ibs? I always get a bad tummy when I eat lots of fruit/veg/wholemeal bread joys of ibs! Also sometimes if you do lots of exercise it gives you the runs, maybe it's fat coming out as gross as that sounds? Xx

That does sound disgusting but could be xx had soup earlier that been stood for about 3 days and its all veg so think that may have something to do with it :(

That does sound disgusting but could be xx had soup earlier that been stood for about 3 days and its all veg so think that may have something to do with it :(

Oh dear haha, are you feeling any better today? Xx

Yes feel a whole lot better today so think it was the soup lol.

Found you x

Well best start reporting again lol this week has been good but sunday was a bad day where i ate a plate of buffet food washed down with 2 pints of lager. Then had a takeaway that night because i forgot to take meat out lol x been good since and prior to sunday i was good too so hoping i get away with a small loss.
So todays food looks like this...

Breakfast
Porridge with 2 tsps chocolate spread.

Lunch
Jacket spud with baked beans with 1 tbsp brown sauce

Tea
Large fish with batter (only ate half of the batter) so half the syns lol with mushy peas

Total syns around 14

That should say small gain lol

Back