Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

I saw your comment on my notification and the first thing I thought was 50 shades Hahahaha. Must wash my mind clean

i can see the thought behind the 'playroom' too, esp when kids have gone 'back to school' LOL
and also ....going to have a stroke in the dining room !:8855:

i can see the thought behind the 'playroom' too, esp when kids have gone 'back to school' LOL
and also ....going to have a stroke in the dining room !:8855:

Stop it lol

Lol me too! Xx

Oh dear lol xx i really want to have a mad splurge on wine and chocolate x feel so down today

Aww hun, i know that feeling. I had it yesterday evening. Really wanted to give in to my negative feelings but I just kept thinking about my goal and how that would make me feel brilliant xx

Aww hun, i know that feeling. I had it yesterday evening. Really wanted to give in to my negative feelings but I just kept thinking about my goal and how that would make me feel brilliant xx

Oh its my hubby just being a tosser x

Sorry about all this just been in tears most of day. I truly hate the man at this moment in time

I wish I was ur weight , I am trying hard on my first week :)

Aww thanks x if u try your very best you will lose trust me. The 1st time i ever did Slimming World it amazed me how much i couls eat and i just kept thinking will i lose but the first week passed and i did lose :)

dont apologise hun . I know where your coming from. Hubby has been a sh!t recently and sadly I get it xx

Oh usually i let things lie but hes got some apoligising to do to rectify it this time x

Write it out in a diary. Call a friend. Write it here. Anything to get it out in a less destructive way than food. Sorry that you're going through this down time x

Back