Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Hope things are going well x

Yes thank you xx just waiting for meatball pasta bake to finish then going to look at something as an afters to up my syns to 5 :D xx Had soup for lunch and toast at breakfast. Will update my food diary in a bit :D

How are you getting on xx

Im okay but work and hubby job has gone bonkers. I've put WW to the side and just eating intuitively for the time being. Brain can't cope with it all :(

Still making time for reading posts as it's my relaxing time xx

Oh bless you x i was like that last week x my son complaining of belly ache :(

Had another great day :D Managed to get my kitchen cupboards sorted and then cleaned bathroom too lol

Here is todays food...

Total syns - 8.5 :D

Breakfast - 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (hexb) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - Homemade butternut squash soup

Tea - Meatball Pasta bake (0.5 syn for tomato ketchup) & 30g cheese (hexa)

Snacks - Orange, 2 x Cadbury heroes (5 syns)

Drinks - Water, Coffee

Well done, sounds like a great day yesterday. How are you getting on today?

Well done, sounds like a great day yesterday. How are you getting on today?

Thanks xx another great day today :) will post in a bit x

Well had a great day out shopping with mum and picked up 2 pairs of trousers (size 14) only to try them on and I reckon I may soon be able to buy 12s eeek so well happy - now cant wait to jump on scales at group tomorrow lol.
My mum also bought some jeans - now I hear you say whats strange about that well my mum has not wore jeans since I was little so when I saw her today in some it was so surreal lol. It makes her 20 years younger which at 68 is good lol :D Makes her slimmer too so both of us been on cloud 9 all day hehe
So after my little bit of giddiness here is my actually food diary lol....

Total syns - 6.5

Breakfast - Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - Jacket SPud with side salad no butter (1 syn for sauce). Tea with dash whole milk (from café lol) 0.5 syn.

Tea - poached white fish, SW chips, mushy peas, 1 tbsp. healthy living coleslaw (1 syn), 1 tbsp. salad cream (1 syn)

No snacks

Drinks - water, tea
(milk from hexa)

Looks great blades... Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well 1.5lb loss since I got weighed officially xmas eve but as I got weighed last week its technically a maintain lol ANyhoo been reading up on SP plan and its no carbs but an extra hexb which without realising I did today but I just don't think personally I can drop carbs and add on an extra hex as im so used to EE plan. If I do its like being on a new plan so have decided to leave it and if my losses suddenly decrease or stop I will use it as a boost tool :D

Well gone slightly off today but starting afresh tomorrow....

Breakfast - 2 double choc hi fi bars (hexb)

Lunch - Caesar salad (3.5 syns for dressing)

Tea - 2 tomato sausages (8 syns for both I think lol), bacon, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, baked beans, 2 eggs & 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (hexb)

No snacks

Drinks - Tea (milk from hexa), glass of milk (hexA)

Thanks going to treat rest of week as my first ever week and try for a substantial loss, would like 4lbs to get me into 10st bracket but any loss will do :D

Forgot to mention the pint of tuborg as well at pub so unsure how many syns in that :((

Well done on your loss, that's fab!

I've done SP this week and really can't wait to do EE. I'm on Day 6 of SP and starting to bore with it... I think I will just be using it for an extra boost now and then.

You have some lovely meals in your diary - I'll be dreaming of Slimming World style fish and chips tonight!

xx

Back