Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

That's brilliant Wendy xx

What fabulous achievements :)

Thanks claire xx Im now made up with cold which is so annoying as me and nigel are suppose to be off to cinema & a meal out tonight but im determined to still go even if i do sneeze on someones head lol

Well done on your loss! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your night out!

Thank you everyone xx had a fantastic night with hubby x went to harvester and the food was amazing and served quickly x was going to go to cinema but bought Taken & Taken 2 on DVD so decided to come home and watch that with ice cream and a few beers hehe xx

Congrats on the weight loss and other stats - you are flying!!! Well done xox
:D

Congrats on the weight loss and other stats - you are flying!!! Well done xox
:D

Cheers sweetheart xx Would love3 another 3.5lbs this week but be happy with a 1lb :D

Feeling bloated and need to wee a lot xz scales show a3lb gain yet not been bad scared now

Sorry ive neglected my diary this week but been so busy and had no time to myself xx had a good week although beginning was off plan but it was still healthy if thats possible lol xx according to my scales before they packed in it was a 3lb gain but brother in laws say 2lb loss so heaven knows what my actual weight will be tomorrow morning lol xx

Looks like we're both been very busy ladies. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow lovely xx

Cheers sweety xx had fishermans pie and veg for tea xx out again tomorrow all day so gonna grab some new potatoes & a cooked chicken from tesco x

Back