Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Blamange (excuse my spelling!!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Alia, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Alia

Alia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(33.93%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had the most deliscious snack just now. I made up two sachets of sugar free jelly with less than the stated water, put in two fat free strawberry yoghurts and half a tub of onken vanilla fat free, put some strawberries on the bottom and it was so light and was just like a blamange. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mel20

Mel20 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    My mum made me something very similar the other day! It was loooovely :D

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do something similar, and it is really delicious and filling and not at all like a diet pud!

Try an orange jelly with mandarin Muller Light or peach Activia. Or a strawberry jelly with rhubarb Muller Light. There are lots of possibilities once you start to think about it!!

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I looked at this recipe on the weekend. Is it like blancmange or like the mousse cos the recipe is very similar?

6. Nikkiruth

Nikkiruth Big fan of Mini min

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make mine with half a large tub of Natural fat free yogurt, and 1 sachet of raspberry sugar free jelly, make up using only half the water required it gives it a bit of a tang using the Nat Yog and you can also put in fresh raspberries. delious!!!!!!!!

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are all sorts of things you can do with the jelly as a base. I have just bought the raspberry flavour and some cranberry and raspberry Muller Light. The jelly is just cooling down right now!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.