Blamange (excuse my spelling!!)

Alia

Silver Member
I had the most deliscious snack just now. I made up two sachets of sugar free jelly with less than the stated water, put in two fat free strawberry yoghurts and half a tub of onken vanilla fat free, put some strawberries on the bottom and it was so light and was just like a blamange. :D

My mum made me something very similar the other day! It was loooovely :D

I do something similar, and it is really delicious and filling and not at all like a diet pud!

Try an orange jelly with mandarin Muller Light or peach Activia. Or a strawberry jelly with rhubarb Muller Light. There are lots of possibilities once you start to think about it!!

I looked at this recipe on the weekend. Is it like blancmange or like the mousse cos the recipe is very similar?

I make mine with half a large tub of Natural fat free yogurt, and 1 sachet of raspberry sugar free jelly, make up using only half the water required it gives it a bit of a tang using the Nat Yog and you can also put in fresh raspberries. delious!!!!!!!!

There are all sorts of things you can do with the jelly as a base. I have just bought the raspberry flavour and some cranberry and raspberry Muller Light. The jelly is just cooling down right now!!

Back