Blender of Choice?

TillyE

Curious as to what everyone is using to blend their shakes?

Personally I have a Kenwood Smoothie 2Go which cost about £25. Its perfect not only for blending hot and cold shakes, but the blender is also a beaker for drinking straight out of.

:D

I have a ready steady cook blender and ice crusher, it was also £25 I think. I dont use it much now though since i discovered mousse, I use my old hand held electric whisk for that, the type where the two balloon style whisks slot in. I am sure I will be using the blender more once I get bored of mousse (which i dont think will be anytime soon, i think i would still want it after i finish this diet, i like sooooooo many of the flavours as a mousse that i was a bit take or leave in shake form.

I use that too - I think it's awesome we actually bought it in Argos for £17 a few months ago x

Smoothie2go here too....is been a lifesaver these last 5 months! I use a hand blender for soups though as I made the mistake of doing them in here and it foamed up haha :)

I cracked the spare beaker of my Smoothie2Go in the first bloomin week, so I am looking after this second one very carefully as its my life saver too!
Its so sturdy and really quick at blending with icecubes!

Use a Moulinex blender we bought to puree home-cooked food for our firstborn.
Firstborn now 38 with two children and the blender still going strong: copes with the ice cubes brilliantly too.
Have a hand blender for the mousses- got it from Sainsburys I think.
Still smiling at the thought of your foaming soups, Northernlight !!

I still ate it! Was an oriental chilli (I remember it vividly haha)

I just bought a portable vortex cup blender for mixing my shakes at work, blends well and it's rechargeable, we'll see how long it lasts as it had mixed reviews

I was tempted to get that one too. Was told You put the water in first, then turn on, then put the powder in....and it won't whizz out. Let us know how it goes.

I just got a cheap one from tesco think it was maybe £10 does fine for me

I got a shaker from Holland and Barret for I think about £6 when they had their regular 1p sale....you buy one you get a second for 1p....that covers both my partner and I who both started dieting a the same time. Since then I bought a Kenwood for the Cambridge diet mousses...love my kitchen gadgets...not surprising I am needing to diet!!

Hi all, the vortex blender I bought is still going strong after 3 weeks and works great, handy for work and taking with me when I go out places!

Back