Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Have a wicked time hun come back relaxed, refreshed and glowing will miss u loads hun xxx

jen
wanted to wish you a great holiday
have lots of fun and come back with loads of pics
enjoy yourself tonight aswell

kaz :D

Just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Will be strange not to have your daily updates.
I bet you'll feel like a different person when you come back.
Sorry about the current limbo-land with S- but keep listening to your gut- it keeps being right!

Just wanted to send you last wishes for an absolutey wonderful holiday hunny, enjoy it & relax, you'll be sorely missed & I'll look forward to getting together with you when you're back.

Lotsa love

Jan
xxx

you guys are lovely, thank you. :D

Bad news for Zoe - her fella finished with her tonight. Out of the blue. She's gutted. I'm horrified, and she hasn't even started getting her stuff together for the morning and we have to leave at 8. I offered to cancel dinner date with S to stay home with her but she snatched phone off me and insisted I go. Got home from dinner and her best mate is here accompanied by huge amounts of comfort food! So, I'm off to bed knowing she is smiling again.

I just got home from a really really lovely evening out with S. He picked me up at 7.30pm and we went to Beefeater in a nearby town. I had prawn cocktail to start - asked for no sauce and no bread.. lol.. so I just had prawns and lettuce... I was pretty full after that! lol

Next I had chicken and pepper skewers with a bowl of salad. I asked for no dressing but some ordinary vinegar, and no chips.. lol

the waitress was fantastic and didn't bat an eyelid.. S had a combo for one to start.. and rib eye steak for main. I took forever to eat mine.. lol... and now I am so stuffed and feel really bloated... AND I washed it down with a glass of coke zero! lol My first ever! Very gassy but nice and the one glass lasted me the entire evening. lol The chicken & peppers was chargrilled, no dressings.

It was so nice to sit and talk and laugh with him like we did. It was very relaxed apart from one moment when he became very serious and apologised for the last 2 weeks and said he was really sorry and that I hadn't deserved it... he asked me how come I was so cool about it though... lololol so I looked him in the eye and asked him., very directly, if he REALLY wanted to know why I had been ok with it all and had handled it the way I have.. he thought for quite a while and decided that no, he didn't want to know. lol So I didn't tell him.

All I would have said was... 'because I know you are struggling with things and I think you are worth waiting for'. He joked that I could always dump him and then look forward to him trying to make up with me when I got back.. lol.. I laughed and said no, there was the risk that he wouldn't want to make up with me, lol.. this started a kind of 'well, sometimes you have to take a risk just to see what happens' discussion... lol What I thought was this.. if I were to dump him... then he relinquishes all responsibility for his behaviour and actions these last 2 weeks, lol, and I wasn't prepared to do that for him. lol He can deal with his behaviour AND his feelings and he's promised me that he will and I believe him.

He asked me what did I think was the best thing for me right now, and I simply told him, to know that he was going to sort his head out and that when I came home it would be done. (I wanted to say to him, the best thing would be for you to tell me you want me! lol lol - didn't think it wise to do that though! lol)

He has asked me to keep in touch every day whilst I'm away and has promised that he will keep in touch with me too. When we got back here he offered to put my cases in the car, and I accepted. Hey - I found it difficult lugging them down the stairs let alone trying to lift them into the car! lol So, my car now has the entire contents of my wardrobe and drawers! lol

Before I got out of his car though, I gave him the 'hug' and told him he is not to look at it until Thursday afternoon. I don't think he will. :)

After the luggage loading we then said goodbye... he said he is rubbish at goodbyes so wasn't going to hang about and then he gave me a huge hug and cupped my face with his hands and gave me a kiss.

I don't know when we shall see one another again but you know what... I can worry about that when I get home! lol

I'm all packed and am going to bed now! I'll probably still update tomorrow from mums but that will be it until I have hit the beach! lol Sis has mates out there who run an internet cafe - so you just might be subjected to the occasional very chilled out post! lol lol

Thanks again, you really are such a lovely bunch of people, and I shall miss keeping up with you all but boy Dublin will be a hoot and then it'll be 'catch up' time! lol

If I don't come on tomorrow then, I shall wish you all a very happy and healthy forthcoming few weeks!

See you when I get back (or have chance for some Caribbean style posts! lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you had such a lovely evening. Poor Zoe though, but she sounds quite resilient, maybe it's an age thing!

Have the bestest holibags ever and I'll see you in Dubbers, as long as I don't have to stand too close to you coz I'm so pale, although I might have to consider a fake tan before then!

have a fab time hun, don't even give us lot a passing thought :rolleyes:.
What cr*p timming from Zoe's fella, he must have known you were going away, or can he just not deal with her being away to work ?
anyway, chill girl & speak when you get back
xx:)

Poor Zoe. :( Wishing her all the best.

As for you madam...! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with S ... GREAT! :D

Enjoy the sun ... I'm not jealous honest :jelous: :whistle::whistle: :D

Looking forward to seeing you in Dubs bronzed brown and slim! :)

Take Care ...

xxxxxxx

Bye Bye Jen.
I'll miss you.

hope you have the best & most relaxing hol ever.
also the swimming wiil be good for you!

i trust you utterly in your abilitly to stick to whatever level of CD you've agreed with ailsa.

Life, it's ups & downs will carryon in your absens & b waiting for you with nice surprises & digs in the ribs just as it always has , when you return. So don't worry about it, just have a complete break from it.
Love jane x

*singing* "oooh I'm going to Tobago... (diddle diddle diddle) oooooh... to the palm trees.... (diddle diddle diddle)...ohhh in the sunny caribbean sea..." lol (think Barbados song.. lol)

Well, what a night and what a day... I'm at my mothers and mum, sis and stepdad are tucking in to battered prawns with sweet chilli dip, sausage casserole (mum & Stepdad) and lamb chops mash and brocolli for sis. So, I have adjourned to the study with my pint of water and daily mug of marmite.

Last night was horrendous... I sat up with Zoe most of the night just trying to comfort her... this morning we were both completely shattered by the time we had to leave... she sobbed all the way there (an hour and a half) and it was so dreadfully difficult to leave her. She is totally heartbroken. I feel wretched about leaving her but she is among others (better than being home alone) and will be kept very busy too.. but I worry about her.. still.. I've promised to text her every day and I shall.

As I was leaving her I crashed my lovely car into a low-level post (I simply couldn't and didn't see it) and took the post out and dented the car - I was gutted and so upset... I'll sort it all out when I get back.. I had to pull over and cry though as it was the final straw this morning. I rang my best friend Zoe (who lives in St Albans) to see if she was about. She could tell I was very upset and said to wait at her house and she would be home in a jiffy (she was dropping off her eldest son to sit an exam)... I went straight there. When I got there I sent S a text telling him what had happened (he rang me this morning for a brief chat which was really nice). He rang me immediately and I cried down the phone - he was so comforting... and very logical and sensible about it all, lol, he understood my feelings as a parent and also the reality that even if I wasn't going away, there is little I can do for Zoe right now (although what I want to do is hold her all day and all night and comfort her until the heartbreak ends).

Zoe arrived and we had a great big hug and then hit St Albans market. We did heaps of window shopping and reminiscing as we walkded past our old teenage haunts.. lol.. I bought a lovely shrug - really hippy - love it! Bargain at £2!! After spending a wonderful 4 hours with her I set off for mums. Got here and she was out! So I rang sis, she was on her way here too (she lives here at the moment so has a key! lol) and she said to unload car and park mine in the garage.. I tried to put the car in the garage BUT someone had put a bed in it! lol So... I had to move the bed and then put the car in! So, car is tucked up for it's R&R too! lol

Suitcases weigh a flippin ton! lol She arrived and we took all my bags and cases upstairs (oh Lord, thank you for Stannah Stair Lifts!) :giggle:

I unpacked them all (3 cases) and she said that I'd actually only really packed a jumper, 2 skirts and a bathrobe too much! lol So... Cases re-packed and weighed (both JUST under the 23kg per case allowance) and hand luggage is a beach bag thing and I'm going to wear my new hat I got yesterday afternoon.. lol...

Cases all padlocked and strapped and downstairs ready for the offski in the morning. Going to travel in a lush pair of cropped trousers courtesy of Mich!

Am very very very tired now and look it too! lol Mum is nagging me to not lose any more weight and positively spat feathers when I showed her my gorgeous size 12 new frock! lol I have promised that when I get home I shall start maintenance.

At least my cases will be significantly lighter when all 63 of my packs are gone and the tub of husks and the tub of fibre89 and I think whatever's left of the fibre etc I'll just throw away rather than pack for home :)

I have so many clothes its silly, lol... I bet I'll end up wearing 3 tops and my shorts the entire time.. lol ah well... better to have too many than not enough! ;)

Also got my case sitting her for Dublin.. not packed, but ready and waiting! Couldn't take my hairdryer as too heavy! EEk! lol Well, au natural in the hair department it is then!

Sis says she's going to see if we can sort out a fishing trip for me at some point - which I will love! So... snorkeling, fishing, swimming, dancing, sunbathing, sleeping, chilling out... roll on tomorrow!

Just think - THIS TIME TOMORROW we shall be there and have been picked up by her friends and be unpacking & stripping off.. lol

I'm sure I won't be able to resist updating every now and again, but hey, might be soo relaxed that I can't lift my hands to keys! lololol

I'm off now, to be honest I could go to bed and sleep now for a month, lol, and, as we are actually leaving at 5.30am in the morning and flying around 9am I just might! :D

So, cheerio my lovelies... I've got a journal in my hand luggage so will be handwriting a diary whilst away.. hee hee hee... thought it a good way to spend time and sit in the sun! MP3 player full and also in hand luggage :) S says he's going to make some cds for when I come home as he thinks he has a fair idea of what I like musically now. How lovely is that? I haven't had a chap do that for me since first hubby when we were teenagers and he did a tape for me.. lol

I'm going to miss S... but as he's made me promise to text every day.. lol.. he won't get the opportunity to miss me! ;)

Loads of love and happy hugs to one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a blissful picture you paint of the weeks to come. Rationally though, S doesn't sound like someone running for the hills if he's making music for you and made you promise to text every day, does he????

Hugs to Zoe, poor love and poor you for not being able to be there for her. A bit thoughtless of her fella on the timing, but hey that's men for you. I got the big heave ho 2 days before Xmas!!!

I'm glad that she's not going to be totally alone wallowing in the house on her own - new jobs are always so time consuming so that's a good thing.

Once again, have a great time and I'll see you soon.

Lots of love xxx

*singing* "oooh I'm going to Tobago... (diddle diddle diddle) oooooh... to the palm trees.... (diddle diddle diddle)...ohhh in the sunny caribbean sea..." lol (think Barbados song.. lol)

Well, what a night and what a day... I'm at my mothers and mum, sis and stepdad are tucking in to battered prawns with sweet chilli dip, sausage casserole (mum & Stepdad) and lamb chops mash and brocolli for sis. So, I have adjourned to the study with my pint of water and daily mug of marmite.

Last night was horrendous... I sat up with Zoe most of the night just trying to comfort her... this morning we were both completely shattered by the time we had to leave... she sobbed all the way there (an hour and a half) and it was so dreadfully difficult to leave her. She is totally heartbroken. I feel wretched about leaving her but she is among others (better than being home alone) and will be kept very busy too.. but I worry about her.. still.. I've promised to text her every day and I shall.

As I was leaving her I crashed my lovely car into a low-level post (I simply couldn't and didn't see it) and took the post out and dented the car - I was gutted and so upset... I'll sort it all out when I get back.. I had to pull over and cry though as it was the final straw this morning. I rang my best friend Zoe (who lives in St Albans) to see if she was about. She could tell I was very upset and said to wait at her house and she would be home in a jiffy (she was dropping off her eldest son to sit an exam)... I went straight there. When I got there I sent S a text telling him what had happened (he rang me this morning for a brief chat which was really nice). He rang me immediately and I cried down the phone - he was so comforting... and very logical and sensible about it all, lol, he understood my feelings as a parent and also the reality that even if I wasn't going away, there is little I can do for Zoe right now (although what I want to do is hold her all day and all night and comfort her until the heartbreak ends).

Zoe arrived and we had a great big hug and then hit St Albans market. We did heaps of window shopping and reminiscing as we walkded past our old teenage haunts.. lol.. I bought a lovely shrug - really hippy - love it! Bargain at £2!! After spending a wonderful 4 hours with her I set off for mums. Got here and she was out! So I rang sis, she was on her way here too (she lives here at the moment so has a key! lol) and she said to unload car and park mine in the garage.. I tried to put the car in the garage BUT someone had put a bed in it! lol So... I had to move the bed and then put the car in! So, car is tucked up for it's R&R too! lol

Suitcases weigh a flippin ton! lol She arrived and we took all my bags and cases upstairs (oh Lord, thank you for Stannah Stair Lifts!) :giggle:

I unpacked them all (3 cases) and she said that I'd actually only really packed a jumper, 2 skirts and a bathrobe too much! lol So... Cases re-packed and weighed (both JUST under the 23kg per case allowance) and hand luggage is a beach bag thing and I'm going to wear my new hat I got yesterday afternoon.. lol...

Cases all padlocked and strapped and downstairs ready for the offski in the morning. Going to travel in a lush pair of cropped trousers courtesy of Mich!

Am very very very tired now and look it too! lol Mum is nagging me to not lose any more weight and positively spat feathers when I showed her my gorgeous size 12 new frock! lol I have promised that when I get home I shall start maintenance.

At least my cases will be significantly lighter when all 63 of my packs are gone and the tub of husks and the tub of fibre89 and I think whatever's left of the fibre etc I'll just throw away rather than pack for home :)

I have so many clothes its silly, lol... I bet I'll end up wearing 3 tops and my shorts the entire time.. lol ah well... better to have too many than not enough! ;)

Also got my case sitting her for Dublin.. not packed, but ready and waiting! Couldn't take my hairdryer as too heavy! EEk! lol Well, au natural in the hair department it is then!

Sis says she's going to see if we can sort out a fishing trip for me at some point - which I will love! So... snorkeling, fishing, swimming, dancing, sunbathing, sleeping, chilling out... roll on tomorrow!

Just think - THIS TIME TOMORROW we shall be there and have been picked up by her friends and be unpacking & stripping off.. lol

I'm sure I won't be able to resist updating every now and again, but hey, might be soo relaxed that I can't lift my hands to keys! lololol

I'm off now, to be honest I could go to bed and sleep now for a month, lol, and, as we are actually leaving at 5.30am in the morning and flying around 9am I just might! :D

So, cheerio my lovelies... I've got a journal in my hand luggage so will be handwriting a diary whilst away.. hee hee hee... thought it a good way to spend time and sit in the sun! MP3 player full and also in hand luggage :) S says he's going to make some cds for when I come home as he thinks he has a fair idea of what I like musically now. How lovely is that? I haven't had a chap do that for me since first hubby when we were teenagers and he did a tape for me.. lol

I'm going to miss S... but as he's made me promise to text every day.. lol.. he won't get the opportunity to miss me! ;)

Loads of love and happy hugs to one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen hun thank god u wont hurt ,bloody low level posts what inconsiderate person put them in such a stupid place !!
Hun just a few more hours to go and u will be on ur way hope u have an amazing holiday come home looking even more stunning and S will be counting the days till u r back home to make up for lost time :p
Take care hun have a wicked holiday and a safe journey will miss chating 2 u big time chat soon xxx

Have the best hols ever Jennie & I agree with WESTIEGIRL- S wouldn't volunteer to make up Cd's for you if he was goingto disappear into the mist!

Day 1 in Tobago!

Hiya!! I'm here!!! lol

Fab journey - BUT, as we got here the heavens opened, lol, and it's pouring down! lol Forecast isn't good but you know what, it's still hot and I like it! Arrived a couple of hours ago and have yet to unpack! Been to the beach and already met some of my sisters friends. Out tonight (it's 5 hours behind in time here - so it's 3.45pm here and 8.45pm with you guys I guess!)

Apartment is basic but clean and really close to the beach. I think this is going to be a fab holiday and can already feel the unwinding start! lol

Sis wanted to come to internet cafe and msn home so I took the opportunity to check in! lol Sending love and hugs from a very wet (but hot) Tobago xxxxxxxx

Go away!
you're on holiday.
Forget about us,we can manage inthe grey cold damp English weather.
You need to go & get your glad rags on for party time tonight,oh & swimming & everything.

Maybe just a quick Postard to mini's just before you leave eh? so we know it's all been fab.

Hiya!! I'm here!!! lol

Fab journey - BUT, as we got here the heavens opened, lol, and it's pouring down! lol Forecast isn't good but you know what, it's still hot and I like it! Arrived a couple of hours ago and have yet to unpack! Been to the beach and already met some of my sisters friends. Out tonight (it's 5 hours behind in time here - so it's 3.45pm here and 8.45pm with you guys I guess!)

Apartment is basic but clean and really close to the beach. I think this is going to be a fab holiday and can already feel the unwinding start! lol

Sis wanted to come to internet cafe and msn home so I took the opportunity to check in! lol Sending love and hugs from a very wet (but hot) Tobago xxxxxxxx

Girlfriend ...... you're on holiday!

I don't wanna see your small ass until I touch down in Dublin :D

Now go enjoy yourself :D

xxx

Back