Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

She's a busy busy bee :)

Hello ......? :hug99:

Hellooooo

Sorry, sorry... been mad busy what with work, CD stuff, life the universe etc! Have been working at the NEC in Birmingham at the motorbike show too for a couple of days last week and each 24 hours of time is just flying by! Heavy time at my morning job which means extra hours at home to cram in stuff that has tight deadlines (doing some of that right now actually)... CD business is incredibly rewarding at the moment (in terms of clients being lovely people..) although I have stacks to do for that too which takes up loads of my waking hours too.

I have to dash out and feed my friends dogs now but will try and update a bit later... and no, lol, I didn't eat all the cake... cheeky! lol Am still maintaining nicely at 10stone 9lbs and very pleased about that.

Loads has gone on, been doing all kinds of things... Bike show was the bizz, birthday was fab, last bit of celebrations finished now.. lol.. got the CD conference and Slimmer of the Year thing this weekend so am looking forward very much to that... and the dinner/dance after... can't wait to meet up with those I already know through here and make new aquaintences too.. got a nice dress I borrowed for the evening 'do'... bit boring, but smart I think.

Lots gone on with my girls too, and my mum and sis and the court case against ex... and oh, all sorts of things! Took my house off the market (leap of faith)... been out, met some new friends... going to learn ballroom/latin dancing with them... dating - still resolutely single and absolutely no intentions of changing that status at the moment... although it has to be said... some things have gone on with PQM (nothing naughty!!!)... which make me wonder.... exchanged texts with S today (it's his birthday) but have my thoughts on that score too... right... best go and feed dogs... back later. Boy I've missed this place!! Wish there were 50 hours in a day!!!

I dont post in your diary regularly jennie, but read often. Just wanted to say im in awe of you. Your incredible weightloss is such an inspiration and you seem to have the energy of a two year old. SO full of get up and go...

Are you a candidate for slimmer of the year? I do hope so, as Im sure you would win it hands down.
x

Nice to see you back again, busy as ever! Will probably be another week till you post hun, in the meantime have a great week, and lovely weekend at the Conference xxx

Oh how come I don't know these things ~ is it a big secret and then you let us know who and what you have won. How cool ~ don't know what you are up for but I wish you every luck in the award evening !!! How exciting for you both Good Luck and post some photo's

Hope you find the ideal outfit to show off your fab new figure !!!

Love Love

Shaza

I've been shortlisted for an award hun.....:)

xxxxx:D

MandyB2,

Congratulations! I've always thought you were absolutely gorgeous and you so deserve it - you look ace! :D

xx

Oh how come I don't know these things ~ is it a big secret and then you let us know who and what you have won. How cool ~ don't know what you are up for but I wish you every luck in the award evening !!! How exciting for you both Good Luck and post some photo's

Hope you find the ideal outfit to show off your fab new figure !!!

Love Love

Shaza

It's no big secret really hun, I just kept quiet about it........many tanks for your good wishes:)... still not found THE outfit....AHGHHHHH!!!!!!:eek:

love xxxxx:)

Well, it's almost 1am Saturday and I just got home having left the house at 6am for the NEC! What a week this has been... dead tired now but have to pack for tomorrow's conference and do in the evening!! Need to do a spot of ironing too! Argh.

Sorry just not had time to update before now but have been manic all week!

I have entered Slimmer Of The Year but know that there are those who are far more deserving so am not expecting anything other than an interesting conference, a lovely time meeting new and existing friends and having a fabulous evening and a lush lie in on Sunday with a leisurely drive home.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ailsa again - I've really missed our weekly meetings... happy to say that I'm still 10 stone 9 so the borrowed dress still fits ok... must empty camera memory card and put new batteries in as want to take pics of everyone tomorrow.

I know what I have to pack (clothes wise - which is, in itself, pretty miraculous) but not got any of it sorted yet as been flat out with work, and then today the NEC again (which was fabb!!!!)...

after the NEC I sat on the M6 for a while - there was a crash - and arrived in Thrapston to meet Lucy at a wine bar for a gig. It was superb! Jam tribute band... absolutely brilliant.... I was pogo-ing like a good 'un... lol.. loved it!! Finally left there around midnight and headed for the pub as I had promised the landlady I would call in tonight as it was their grand opening having refurbed... so... did that, had 2 pints of diet coke and here I am! Home at last! lol

Not sure where to begin so will plug the iron in for starters and get the suitcase out! lol

Will see some of you tomorrow! (well, today now!!) eek... 5 hours before I have to be up!! Blah!! lol

Mandy - I am so chuffed for you and know you so deserve an award so will be rooting for you BIG time tomorrow!! :D

Hi Everyone,

Jennie (aka FFnF) as asked me to extend her huge gratitude :thankyou:to all you (us) Miniminers for the support and encourage you've given her for the Cambridge Slimmer of the Year competition.

She was a finalist :clap: :D however she was pipped to the post by someone else ... which I'm sure you'll all agree is no relfection of what we here think of her acheivements AND the inspiration and hope she's offered to us. :)

I'm sure she'll be on sometime soon to convey her thanks herself, however for now please know she's thinking of us and is immensely thankful.

Back