Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Glad to hear you weren't hurt..... you really do live up the the expression 'growing older disgracefully' don't you chick....:rolleyes:;):D

Hope all goes well next week.... keep us informed.....(will miss you in Brum though - was quite looking forward to a repeat of your night at the CD Conference..... even though I only saw the 'morning after results'...lol:D:eek:)......

Love

OMFG you freakin' nut job!!!!!! Don't ride the bl00dy things, they are DEATH TRAPS!!! End of!

Sending you hugs though xxxx

Hi Jenni,

Hope your feeling better.... i am sure your body is aching a lot!!!

Love Nas x

Hi Jenny

I hope your aches are easing off now.

I just want to wish you all the best for Monday. I will be thinking of you.

love Pam x

Delighted to hear you are okay Jennie:hug99:

Good luck with your op next week!!!

Be sure to keep us updated!

Love Mini xxx

Well... I hurt... lots... and lots.... I can't begin to describe the colours of my bruises and where they are all springing up from but still... they are only bruises and will go soon enough ...

I'm exhausted... have been rushing around all week sorting out work and Zoe and the house and clients etc... this is my first chance to get on here since!

I am incredibly fortunate - I drove past the spot where I crashed and I can't believe I survived it as I have... made me feel a bit sick to be honest.. and I was also told that the bike actually was on the verge following me and then flicked onto the road before overtaking me.... so... I don't want to think about the possibilities....

Anyway... lots going on this weekend... I've finally started thinking about packing for the hospital and I am so nervous that they might not go ahead because of all the bruising.. but I shall tell them an abridged version of events... actually... I'm going to tell them 'I fell off my bike on monday and have bruises all over and a sore knee' because that's the truth! lol

If they ask I shall tell all, if not I shan't... I didn't have concussion etc and no cuts or breaks so I hope that all will go ahead as planned... I have been trawling the charity shops for nightshirts and bagged a few of those... I've got gowns ready, wash stuff... puzzle book... well, by Sunday night I'll be just about set.

Out for the day at Santa Pod tomorrow with a load of biking mates but NOT going on a bike as I don't have a helmet now... :eek:(

They are stopping over and my mate Crystal is coming over at 4 on Sunday and I'm taking her out for dinner and then we're going to tootle to the pub and chill out before getting a relatively early night... and then 5am we are setting off for Leicester and hopefully a new flat tummied me!

My mate has a list of texts to send and some of you are on the list so please do pass on things here if you want to...

I am nowhere near ready.. mentally, physically nor shopping wise! lol

Methinks I should go to bed now and in the morning write a list... ... ... then make the chilli for tomorrow evening, clear the spare room, vac, polish, oh yeah.. and be ready to go at 10am for a stonking day out at Santa Pod with my lush biking friends! Yeeharrr! hee hee

Ah well,... we only get to live the once, may as well cram as much in as possible eh ?

Oh hunny, sorry to hear about the bruises xx Wishing you well for your op and a speedy recovery afterwards x x x

What are you like!!
As has already been said..... growing old disgracefully!! Liking your style chick :D
(I'm still trying to pluck up courage to go on the back of my mates harley..... the better weather is coming so he's told me he'll be calling by soon :eek:)

I guess I'll have to help with your 'share' of the vodka in Brum :rolleyes: Its a hard job but I'll do my best :D

Meanwhile.... get some flippin rest and do as you are told on monday!
Take care
xx

LOL, was jus gonna put a message on here & i got a Pm ;)
Hope you have a fantastic time at Santa Pod, just the thing to calm your nerves b4 your big day :rolleyes:
Seriously, will keep in touch with the hospital/ Zoe for progress reports on your recovery.
lots a love
xx

I'm off to bed now... must get some kip or won't be fit for owt tomorrow and I STILL have to reconcile the accounts for work... I've got a feeling that ain't gonna happen now... lol night night my lovely friends... xxxxxxx oh and Debbie... yeah... you can have a whole barrel of Jack for me! ;)

I'm off to bed now... must get some kip or won't be fit for owt tomorrow and I STILL have to reconcile the accounts for work... I've got a feeling that ain't gonna happen now... lol night night my lovely friends... xxxxxxx oh and Debbie... yeah... you can have a whole barrel of Jack for me! ;)

Ummmmmm, I love Jack, my favourite tipple :D

Sorry my love, but as I told you the other night - forget work - you are more important.

No one is indispensible - as much as we'd like to think so. It might be extra work for someone else but they'll cope. You, my love, are the most important.

Sleep tight xxx

Back