Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Hugs, Jennie.

I am sorry you did not gel with the new CDC. Unfortunately so many CDCs now are just in it for the money and have no empathy for the c;ients who may have had problems which afftected their eating in the past.

So it looks as though she will be just weighing you and selling you products without any real encouragement. Would you not be better off on Slim and Save which in many peoples ipinion is far tastier than CD. With the added bonus of being cheaper. If you dont mind weighing yourself that might be just as good as going to someone unsympathetic.

Hope you manage to get out on Hattie.

Pam xxx

Well, I didn't get out on Hattie but instead have sat indoors watching the heavens periodically opening and closing... wishing I had gone out though around 6pm as it's been lovely since then... still... I have decided that I will get up bright an early in the morning and go out for a ride then as the forecast is fine early on in the day... and I will simply take my waterproof over trousers and manage!

Re the new CDC... I am sure she is a lovely person with every good intention.. I've never heard of the Slim and Save stuff and to be fair, I can't do that diet if it involves just drinks as I make my packs into 'muffins' or I can't stomach them.

Pleased to have got to the end of day 6 and hoping that when I weigh myself on Monday that I am happy with the results. I'm not taking any notice of the 'official' weigh ins as her scales differ from mine anyway...

It's been a long 6 days though... and I spent some time reading back over my posts for last year... cried buckets... glad I wrote it all though...

Hi Sweets :D

Sorry that you didn't get the right vibes from your new CDC. Pam's got a point, do you really need to see a CDC? Could you go it alone with S&S ?
As Mini said, you are guaranteed support from all on here :hug99:

Well, never let it be said that I don't listen... I have just ordered some Slim and Save bars, soups and meals. Not too many, just the ones I think might taste best. If I like them then I shall do the switch and save myself over £60 a month plus petrol too! Although I'm not sure how much the delivery charges will eat into that 'saving'.

Day 8 now on CD and already a bit bored of it... but that's me at the moment... still, just shy of 10lbs gone and although I have another 6 stone to go, it feels good.

6 stone isn't too bad on the whole, and I know it will soon be down to 5, then 4, then 3 etc... I'm still getting a bit light-headed at times but am definitely more energised and sleep seems better too. I'm sure my sleep apnea has returned as the weight has , so am optimistic it will sod off as the weight goes too!

The weekend didn't go at all to plan... but, thanks to her fella being a total idiot, my daughter and I had a very late night Saturday and was driving around at 1 am , however, we had such a lovely chilled out day Sunday and I got to be mum again for a few hours. I miss feeling loved and wanted and needed. That said, I'd rather her fella wouldn't do what he does so that she wouldn't have to go through another Saturday like it.

Yet again I didn't get out on Hattie as the skies periodically poured out their woes! Even the paddling pool if overfilled now!

I have, however, been cracking on with some of the jobs I must get done so that I can sell my house in the new year. I am planning on selling up and going travelling around the world... but being made redundant has made me rethink if this is even a viable option now.

I have been thinking about it loads, and it IS what I want to do, and, if I am slimmer and fitter and my affairs in order, then I am more likely to be able to fulfil my dreams.

Hiya, travelling around the world is a wonderful incentive to lose weight, I can picture you having a fabulous time! I'm enjoying the taste of the S & S products, my favourite is the choc covered bar with fruit in, it really could be Thorntons :D

Sorry to hear you daughters guy's causing problems, men huh? can't live with 'em and can't shoot 'em!

Good luck with getting on with the house jobs, I must, I must, follow suit!!

Helloooooooooooooooooo *echo* *echo*

Just popping in to say helloooooooooooooooo!

I am starting afresh I have deleted my old diary and have started a new one to chart my progress on THD. Lost 7lbs on phase 1, so well pleased.

At last, Virgin Media appear to have got their act together and I can, once again, get on t'internet on me laptop! Will update fully later as, whilst it's dry outside I must wash Hattie.

Day 15 today and down 16lbs (I think).. Dr signed the form so it's all systems go 'til I get to where I want to be...

Lol, Cheryl.

You wont get anything from Jennie tonight as she has gone to see Marillion. This is when I realise Jennie is the same age as mu eldest, Nikki. When Nikki was young one of her friends was Marillions girlfriend so she often saw him. ;-))

Pam xxx

Sorry Jennie, somehow I had missed that you were back and then today you suddenly popped up on my subscribed list. Which is a great coincidence as I was at a rally at the weekend and was so convinced that a woman there was you that I actually asked ( well slurred ) if her name was Jennie-it wasnt !!

Anyway I hope you're ok hun

Lol, Cheryl.

You wont get anything from Jennie tonight as she has gone to see Marillion. This is when I realise Jennie is the same age as mu eldest, Nikki. When Nikki was young one of her friends was Marillions girlfriend so she often saw him. ;-))

Pam xxx

Lol Pam, I saw her posts on Fb x

I have just realised that I missed a few words from my previous post. My daughters friend was the girlfriend of Fish who was the leader in the beginning but not in the band now. It sounded as though she was groupie in my first post.

Hope they were great last night, Jennie.

Pam xxx

Hi Jennie... I just finished reading your whole diary.... You are an inspiration. It has had me laughing, crying, smiling and worrying... you have a gift with words. Thankyou for sharing so much of your life. I look forward to hearing more :)

Hi Jennie... I just finished reading your whole diary.... You are an inspiration. It has had me laughing, crying, smiling and worrying... you have a gift with words. Thankyou for sharing so much of your life. I look forward to hearing more :)

shes one in a million is wor Jennie!

PS come baaaack Jennie!!!

I'm back... it's been too long. So much to say, but sadly my laptop is defunct so I have to be brief this time.

I'm still alive.. still heartbroken about mum.. such a lot has happened and I'm not sure where to start. For now though - just a brief 'hello', and I will be back on a regular basis very soon. xxx

Back