Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

I did it!! (and then some!!)

Sorry it's so late but Zoe monopolised the pc tonight despite knowing I wanted to let you know that I lost 4.6lbs this week!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D

That takes me to a total loss of 5 stone 2.2lbs!!!!!!! (in 14 weeks! lol)

I am still grinning (albeit in a very tired way!).. so.. thanks for the encouragement!! :D I have no idea how much I shall lose this week - I'm having an AAM week so that it is out of the way before Portsmouth.. and so who knows! lol My losses are so irratic anyway.. what I DO know is that another 2.6lbs to go and I will be kissing goodbye to the 18's and heading down into the 17's!!!

So.. I'm off to bed now with a mega smile on my face and the dream of being 17 stone something by the end of the month. Not going to second guess any weekly losses (as that's not only pointless but illogical, lol).

I have been chatting to Mr K today and he's calling me again in the morning and tomorrow is our next date!! SO happy right now :D

Oh Jen, that's bluddy fantastic!!!!

Well done you. You're doing fantastically (((hugs)))

Hope all goes well tomorrow night :)

Kitty xxx

good luck tonight jennie

OMG, my modem is messing up big time tonight, you'd posted your FANTASTIC RESULT but it didn't show on mine till I posted the good luck..LMAO

I know it costs but make sure that whatever you do, you don't stop taking them without his say so honey.. :D Good that you can do the home monitoring thing too! :D Def want to know how it goes (if you don't tell I shall have to hassle ya...lol ;) )

hey i'm a nurse hun so no fear of me not taking them, just the nhs going to pay me in kind a few tabs lol!!

"I'm VERY excited about my second date.. lol.."

can't wait to hear all about it, getting excited for you !!

brill news about the weight loss, you're steaming ahead now
xx:)

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Jennie, that's absolutely brilliant, YOU ROCK :D

Congratulations Jen! Fantastic news ....hit the holy 5 stone mark! You should be really proud of yourself, you've worked so hard at it and you'll soon be in those 17s!
Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's so late but Zoe monopolised the pc tonight despite knowing I wanted to let you know that I lost 4.6lbs this week!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D

That takes me to a total loss of 5 stone 2.2lbs!!!!!!! (in 14 weeks! lol)

I am still grinning (albeit in a very tired way!).. so.. thanks for the encouragement!! :D I have no idea how much I shall lose this week - I'm having an AAM week so that it is out of the way before Portsmouth.. and so who knows! lol My losses are so irratic anyway.. what I DO know is that another 2.6lbs to go and I will be kissing goodbye to the 18's and heading down into the 17's!!!

So.. I'm off to bed now with a mega smile on my face and the dream of being 17 stone something by the end of the month. Not going to second guess any weekly losses (as that's not only pointless but illogical, lol).

I have been chatting to Mr K today and he's calling me again in the morning and tomorrow is our next date!! SO happy right now :D

Well done, although I didn't doubt you. :cool:

You've done so fantastically well and you inspire so many here. Here's to the 17's!

Love
CC

Well done Jennie - that's great and I'm sure you'll be in them 17's before you go to Portsmouth!!

Enjoy your AAM week - and even more so your date with Mr K tonight.....aaaah!!!!

Will email you soon - but I'm feeling a bit better and more positive....:)

Lots of love

hee hee! thanks ((group hugs))

Oh Jen, that's bluddy fantastic!!!!

Well done you. You're doing fantastically (((hugs)))

Hope all goes well tomorrow night :)

Kitty xxx

Thank you :D Me too! ;)

Oh Jen! I am so thrilled for you! You really rock hun.

Can't wait to meet up with you next week:)

Can't wait to meet you too! :D Thanks for being thrilled (I am too :D)

Glad you made it!! What a land mark. Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy.. never been so keen to get to a 'stone' marker before but this was different for some reason! lol

OMG, my modem is messing up big time tonight, you'd posted your FANTASTIC RESULT but it didn't show on mine till I posted the good luck..LMAO
LMAO - hee hee.. I know.. crazy internet world! Stilll, shows that the thought was there my friend :D ;)

"I'm VERY excited about my second date.. lol.."

can't wait to hear all about it, getting excited for you !!

brill news about the weight loss, you're steaming ahead now
xx:)
Tee hee.. thanks hon, I just wanna keep this momentum going as log as possible and am soooooo excited about the date.. lol :D

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Jennie, that's absolutely brilliant, YOU ROCK :D
Hee hee.. I can't stop grinning. lol xx

Congratulations Jen! Fantastic news ....hit the holy 5 stone mark! You should be really proud of yourself, you've worked so hard at it and you'll soon be in those 17s! Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D Thanks Julie - we MUST get together and soon! (But not in that delicous victorian tea shoppe..) ;)

Well done Jennie, that is fantastic :cool:
Cheers DQ, you are doing fab yerself I see ;) :D

Well done, although I didn't doubt you. :cool: You've done so fantastically well and you inspire so many here. Here's to the 17's! Love CC

Thanks sweetie.. :D Can't wait to see you next weekend and have a natter again. Hang on in there :D xx

Fantastic....well done Jennie :D
Thanks Amanda :D How you doing now? (I need to read threads!! Just not enough hours in the flippin day!)

Well done Jennie - that's great and I'm sure you'll be in them 17's before you go to Portsmouth!!

Enjoy your AAM week - and even more so your date with Mr K tonight.....aaaah!!!!

Will email you soon - but I'm feeling a bit better and more positive....:)

Lots of love

Ah my lovely Mich.. thank you :D :D :D Soo glad you're feeling a bit better and more positive, you are so lovely. We gonna go shopping again very soon! (Might nip up there one afternoon! lol) :D

Not sure I'll get into those 17's by Portsmouth but will do me best :D and I can't wait to have me piece of fish tonight!!! LOL (sad innit!).. 3oz of cod.. yummy scrummy!! lol Will let you know how it goes with Mr K tonight but we are both deliciously excited and nervous so it all bodes very well - going to the pics (so I'd better not be late THIS time!!).. to see Night at The Museum.. I can't recall the last time I went on a date to the pics.. lol.. wonder if it will be back row!! ;) HEE HEE HEE!!! (God I feel like a flippin teenager!!!) ROFL

Loves ya! xxxx

Hi Jennie

Well done on ur brill weight loss... you are a true inspiration... well done girl!!!

love

Gen xx

:D ta Irene xxx

I'm off now.. have a horrendous mailing to do and then dashing off to collect Zoe from college and go and get fitted for new bras! Then mad dash to her mates, then back home, then church (24/7 prayer room I signed up to do a couple of hours at).. then home to try and make myself look half decent to meet Mr K! When on earth will I get time to update on here! Argh!! I MUST NOT come online when I get home.. need sleeeeeeeep.. lol so.. will say toodle pip for now and see you all later/tomorrow! xxxxx hope all are having a fab day :D

Back