Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Hey Jennie

i'm back in the land of the t'internet!!!!!

Well done on ur fantastic weight loss - 5 stone 2lbs is bloody brilliant!!!! You are an inspiration to everyone, you show what can be done when you stick to 100% SS... and I am an example of how quickly it can all go to pot in just a week!!!!!!!

Glad ur all smiley still over mr K and it was really really nice to meet you the other day... even if the motivation you gave me to get my ass back in gear.. had a bit of a delayed reaction.. due to biccies!!!!!

Looking forward to being able to come to the quiz night once i've moved down there.. and I'm especially looking forward to going for fantastic indian -once we both hit target!!!!

Looking forward to the date update :)

Kx

My date with Mr K

Wednesday January 17th 2007

Mr K rang to wake me (*happy sighs) lol. And then it was a quick up and at em and off to work. Mad at work this week.. not been very productive lately and am paying the price now!! So.. head down and on to the job in hand – a massive mailshot that took me three times as long as anticipated!! After work it was off to pick Zoe up from College and then the pair of us hot-fotted it to the bra shop www.louisesboutique.co.uk in Rushden. Zoe got fitted for a new bra – and she looked incredible!! So, I bought her one and ordered a second one.. she is chuffed to bits! I asked if I needed a new one yet and she said I wasn’t far off but she didn’t want me to spend another fifty odd quid getting the next size as I’m not getting a lot of wear out of them.. lol She says I am down at least 1 if not 2 cup sizes and almost a back size too!! So.. she tried some bras on me, but you know what.. I didn’t like them.. straps too thin.. lol.. or part of the bra was a pretty mesh but my boobs looked horrendously wrinkly in them!!! I’m NOT happy about that!! (definitely going to have to get them done at the end of this effort!!). So, spent the money on Zoe instead (lucky girl!!). lol Then I dragged her into the clothes shop where I bought my dress – asked them if I can get a refund and they said only if I have the receipt – asked for goods to the value instead, and was told yes but will be sale value of a tenner unless I have receipt!! Argh!! I have to turn the house upside down to find it but I’m pretty sure it’s long gone! L Ah well.. will just have to wear it to an inappropriate place! Lol.. not sure how it will go down at the pub! ;) Nah.. will have to have a think as to what to do.. *sigh.. it IS a lovely dress.. perhaps Mr K will take me to the theatre sometime whilst it still fits.. that would be an appropriate place and NO food either! Perfect! Will drop some subtle hints.. LMAO

So, back from all that and dropped Zoe home before heading to the prayer room at church. It is So lovely in there! I fell asleep!!!!! Lol So peaceful and warm! 2 hours later and back home again to get ready for my date! Mr K rang, :D , can’t help smiling when I think of him. Daft I know, but he somehow manages to put a smile on my face even when not there. :D

Decided to wear the purple & white top that Zoe had talked me into buying and felt quite good in it. We chatted (on mobiles) as we both drove to the cinema & met in the cinema car park and he gave me such a lovely hug and a kiss. *blushing Made my toes tingle :D We went in search of the cinema entrance and on the way saw a dirty great RAT!!! Eeeek!!! I was NOT impressed! Made my skin crawl! Yukky thing.. anyway.. we realised that we couldn’t actually get in that way and headed back around to the other side of the building (how confusing!!!) and found the entrance tucked away. I wouldn’t mind but when we came out we realised that had we simply turned left we would have got straight in! lol

Once inside I could smell that nachos and cheese.. and there was a huge pick’n’mix section// I managed to surreptitiously sniff 3 items before he spotted me.. lol.. he was buying water for me and a diet coke for him. He is such a sweetheart – so supportive of my diet! We went into the screen and found that there were only 2 other couples in there! Lol How they make money is beyond me – but hey ho.. so.. we stood at the top of it and ummed and ahhed where to sit.. lol.. we decided on the back row ;) lol I was amazed – usually I have to book the luxury seats as I can’t fit into the standard size ones.. but this place only had the one size (standard) and I even had room to spare!!!!!!! I was stunned! Lol It was brilliant.. we snuggled up and the laughed at the corny adverts and talked about in our youth when the adverts were for local businesses.. and the nearest Indian restaurant.. lol.. plus that good old Rank Screen Advertising.. lolol ah well..

We watched Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller. I liked the plot – divorced parents, mother with new flash but twatish fella, has custody of son, father a bit of a dreamer with no job and constant financial problems.. mother threatens to stop son seeing father as moving around too much.. father gets job as curator in a Natural History Museum.. to be honest, it was , I felt, very slow to begin with.. and I sat there hoping it would pick up or we would be falling asleep! (Not that the thought of falling asleep with Mr K doesn’t have a certain appeal!!) lol

It did pick up, and it turned out to be a brilliant film, loads of inventive ideas, story picked up really well., bit of a romantic theme in it (very subtle) too.. and very good special effects.. I really enjoyed it. I don’t want to say too much about it in case you haven’t seen it, but I thought it was well worth watching!

Of course sitting holding hands with Mr K and sharing the odd giggling glance made it all the more pleasurable! :D Afterwards we decided to go to a pub despite being very tired! Neither of us wanted the evening to end. When we were standing outside the pub he cupped my face inhis hands and told me I was a gorgeous creature and he was honoured to be with me! Well, that did it.. I swear I heard music.. and went all gooey! :D Never had a man say that to me before.. and his eyes spoke volumes!! Once inside and with my usual pint of free tap water, lol, we chatted a bit about the film and then got on to all the films we’ve seen, favourite actors & actresses.. that kind of thing.. lots of playing with fingers went on.. lol.. silly the things you remember.. he has nice hands though.. clean nails (always a good sign I think ;) ) lol and not too long and not bitten either! We smiled loads.. had some nice long comfortable silences.. and in the blink of an eye it was time to part again! L It is so difficult to say goodbye.. so we don’t.. we say au revoir instead :D (that’s about the limit of my French.. lol) We kissed and held one another tight, he told me again that I was the perfect height, lol.. must admit.. I like him being the height he is.. although I’m not exactly sure how tall that is! I shall have to ask him when we next see one another :D

So, I came home.. he rang and chatted whilst we drove away.. we talked until I got home… he is SOOOOO lovely. :D

Awww, how lovely, long may it continue :)

Hi Jennie

You sound so blissfully happy. I am chuffed for you! Well done on the weightloss. Just spent ages catching up on your thread because I got interupted by chatting to an old friend on MSN. She's someone I know from Edinburgh and I haven't spoken to her for a while. It's so nice catching up with old friends, as well as new ones!

Aww that just sounds so lovely, what a wonderful evening you had together, I'm so thrilled for you. It's always lovely to hear about a new blossoming romance - keeps something warm & snuggly going in all of us :)

We all went to see Night At The Museum on New Years Eve, thoroughly enjoyed it, thought it was a very good film, would recommend it too.

Your story about the rat reminded me of an incident last year at our local cinema, I'd taken Georgia to see something, can't remember what now and about half way through the film something ran over my foot :eek: I stiffled a scream and pulled my feet up sharpish, Georgia asked what was wrong and when I told her, she pulled hers up too. It was too heavy to be a spider, I definately felt it run over my foot, and I think it had to be a mouse, but more likely a rat - euwwwww!

Thursday Jan 18th - fences, dogs and work work work!

Thursday January 18th 2007

No prizes for guessing how my day began ;) lol Isn’t he lovely!! :D So, I woke up and stayed on cloud 9 all day! With the occasional rude wake-up call! With the fence now missing 2 6ft x 8ft panels down the side, I was glad that the guy who does my garden was due to arrive at 1pm to sort it all out for me! I went to work smiling.. Mr K had woken me, and life is pretty darn good right now! Work was a nightmare – still trying to get some figures and mailings sorted out, but now, there are some complications.. lol.. changes of names etc.. still, got it all done in the end. Now, if I can only get the accounts up to date! (been neglecting them since before Christmas to be honest.. so not a good thing! Will have to do some of it over the weekend and limit my time on here! Argh! That’ll teach me eh!!!).. so.. worked later than I should have, rushed home (weather appalling now.. drove through a flood far quicker than I should have as I didn’t realise it was a flood and there was oncoming traffic!! Water was so deep it washed all over the entire car!!! - got home and wolfed down a soup and my AAM (cod, salad and pickled veg) .. not entirely to the programme but not damaging (I hope! – will have to ring Ailsa and get her advice)…then I was in no mood for the gym, I am really tired this week! So I rang the gym and asked if I could go in later than normal as only just eaten and have to wait an hour.. they said yes and I promptly fell asleep in the chair. I woke in time to dash off. The wind was horrendous!! Bits of trees all over the place (I have to drive along small winding country roads).. and I admit I took it very easy. Did almost 2 hours in the gym in the end so was glad I went as he showed me even more machines and how to work on my inner thighs – that’s definitely going to be a major problem area for me!!

Oh.. meant to say.. arranged to meet my friend Karen at 1 prompt.. I pulled up on my drive just as the 1 o’clock news began on the radio, opened the boot for my bag and my phone rang – she was on my doorstep! Lolol She hadn’t seen me pull up.. lol.. did make me chuckle!

Anyhow.. where was I ? Oh yes.. so after gym.. Mr K called..:D I told him how cross I was as the garden man had rung to say he wasn’t coming after all:mad: !!!!! He has done this SO often that I am seriously thinking of just telling him to forget it. I can’t really afford him any more anyway..:rolleyes: but I hate being let down so much!!:mad: He (Mr K)was reassuring and calming (never known anyone be able to make me chill out so well.. lol ). Once off the phone I did a bit of catching up on here and then blitzed the kitchen (yet again!!:rolleyes: ).. am getting tired of having to stand outside watching to make sure the dog doesn’t run off when he has moaned to get out there!:eek: Lol So, I ended up taking him for a walk! In the flippin freezing cold , wind and rain!!!!:eek: Grrr.. lol.. am going to have to try and fix the darn fence myself – but it’s not simple!! I’m only 5ft 4 and I can’t pick up the panels on my own! Might have to play the ‘I’m a weak feeble girly’:eek: ;) card to one of my burly neighbours.. lol

Made Zoe a dental appointment for next week and also confirmed our appts at the opticians for tomorrow, which will mean an early early start !! :eek: :eek:

Spent some time on MSN with Mr K :D :D and then updated a bit on here before finally almost managing to get offline just about on time (11pm) having had a reminder text from a certain mad irish woman .. lol.. ;) So.. almost up to date now!! But it’s almost 11 again and I haven’t started on today yet!! Arrgh!!!! :eek:

Today - at last - up to date!!

Friday January 19th 2007

VERY early wake up call from the lovely Mr K this morning, then showered and headed into the office for a horribly early start (as I had to leave at 11.30 for opticians appts!). Worked like mad, got loads done before boss came in, phone was ringing off the hook too! What is it about Fridays??? Lol Zoe came to the office and we shot off to get to Wellingborough in time for the 11.50am appt. We made it by the skin of our teeth! I was having a standard eye test and Zoe too but also lens test and trial. Mine was over with pretty quickly, and, new frames chosen , and some for Zoe too (we both needed new prescriptions) and my bank balance a massive £140 lighter!!!!! I went off to pay a cheque into the bank whilst Zoe went through her lens thingy. I window shopped whilst I was out.. Claire’s accessories have some lovely things! But I resisted.. the sting of the £140 still red raw!! As I walked around the shopping centre I went past Greggs and a girl was shoving a tray with bits of sausage roll on it for people to try!!!! It was sooo hard but I declined politely.. on the way back it was flippin chocolate chip shortbread!! I declined again and felt like asking her if it was a conspiracy!! ROFL.. not really ;)

I went in and bought Zoe a hot sausage roll, iced doughnut and bottle of diet coke (I figured that she wouldn’t have eaten yet) and I headed back to the opticians. She was still being taught how to put the lenses in etc.. so I sat there twiddling my thumbs for half an hour!! (They had said it would be 20 minutes from start to finish and here we were 2 hours later! Lololol) So I had a read of the Big Issue I’d bought on my way in from the bank.

Interesting job ads in that!! Might have to have a closer look – there are also some amazing volunteer opportunities… if I come up on the lottery I will do them!! ;)

So.. Zoe looking as if she had washed her eyeballs with sand, and I, finally left the opticians and set off for home.. on the way I realised I still had to get all the food for her special meal tomorrow night that she’s cooking for her and her fella.!!! I asked if she could remember the list.. lol.. nope!! So.. we came home (via McDonalds – she had nuggets, fries , drink and doughnut.. I called her a pig and then blagged a big sniff of the bag!! Lol).

Got into the house and to be honest, I could have eaten a horse! Not had anything all day!! So, very quickly I made a spicy tomato soup. Sat to drink it and realised that I had to be in the prayer room at 3 for an hour – so.. necked the soup down answered the door to some JW’s, and then dashed off to church. When I got there Lucy was on duty so it was ok that I was 5 mins late and we sat and spent a nice time of peace and quiet.

After that I popped into one of the shops to have a look at something I have in mind to give Mr K for valentines day. Nothing hugely expensive, but something I think he will like and appreciate :D We’ve already made plans for our own Valentine celebration (although it won’t be on Valentine’s day itself as I am out at a gig and cannot cancel!).

Then I headed off to Co-Op and got all the food Zoe needs for tomorrow night. Home again and feeling ravenous – not good not to have any packs until so late!! Made my AAM and had a muffin too! My AAM isn’t strictly what it should’ve been.. L I think I won’t have any more.. I mean, its not mad.. just had 100g of prawns and some salad and pickles again. VERY tasty but not on the plan – it’s Christmas all over again! Well.. not quite, but you know what I mean!

I even feel bloated tonight – I asked Zoe if my belly looked all bloaty (well, moreso than normally – lol) and she said no, and that I was imagining it!).. maybe… lol Even so, I think that I shall not have AAM tomorrow and see if I can manage to stick to it properly Sunday eve and I have my weigh in on Mondays from now on, so only a 6 day CD week anyway.. so not expecting miracles! I still have to have another pack and made a choc mint bar in the freezer earlier so will get off here and eat that in a few minutes!

Once stuffed I sat in the chair and fell asleep!!!! Zoë told me to go to bed, lol, but it was only about 5.30!!! Text from Mr K to say what time he would be home and on MSN tonight (bless him). :D Sarah (my daughter) rang me to say that she did a photo shoot down a mine yesterday, it’s for a charity and she was taking pics of naked men.. all wearing pit helmets, steel toe-tector boots and appropriately placed items (akin to calendar girls) lol.. she wanted to show me the pics.. so I had to wake up and get online.

She is such a talented girl – the photos are brilliant!! She was kitted out in all the protective gear too (fully clothed though!!!) and I have to say.. they are going to love the results of the pics.. lol.. some are funny.. some are hot!!! Lol Once the calendar is on sale I’ll put the link on here. I’m definitely going to buy some for Christmas presents for next year! I’m so proud of her!! :D :D

Whilst online my friend (who I am seeing tomorrow) rang to say that her elder son and her partner have got tummy bugs that have just come on tonight!!!! We’re both hoping and praying they are ok and that I can still go and see her tomorrow! I’m going to be SO disappointed if not! Haven’t seen her in ages… love her to bits.. she’s my best friend!! (I named my Zoë after her)

So, she’s going to call me before 10am to let me know (she’s almost 2 hour drive away). So, fingers and toes crossed!! ;)

After all that it was time to meet Mr K on msn and we had another great chat. He’s calling me again in the morning and later on too. .. says he can’t go all day without his ‘Jennie’ fix :D :D :D I feel the same about him!!! Lol

So.. it’s 11.15pm and I need to get off here, eat my bar of choc mint that’s sitting in the freezer, down another couple of pints of water and get to bed!! Tomorrow I’ve got loads on.. first thing I’m going to attempt to sort out the fence, then do some tidying upstairs and sort out my clothes a bit more (too many big ones that I can’t wear now, I need to see how many I have that DO fit!!!).. then , fingers crossed remember, I hope to set off for St Albans.. going A45 and M1 I think .. will be most direct route – need to get flowers on the way! (we have a really good little florists here!).. Zoë loves flowers :D

Might go and see a couple of other friends too – I texted them both this evening asking one if he wanted to meet up in our old local for a very quick drink, and then his ex-wife asking if she will be home.. I went to school with them both and have maintained my friendship more with her than him,. but as I am going to be so near where they both live I thought it would be a good idea to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak.. lol.. Not sure if he will reply – he’s been a bit ‘funny’ towards me for a few months now.. I think he and my ex are in touch.. ah well.. I tried. If no joy then his loss and no hard feelings: D

I rang her and said I was going to telephone her tomorrow and when would she definitely be in – lol – sneaky eh? I’m gonna just turn up! (Complete with flowers).. (note to get 2 big bunches!) she’s ok about surprise visitors.. so I know she will be happy to see me. Then off to my best mate for the afternoon and all evening then a very slow journey home (promised Zoë I would stay out until about 2am!!!!!!) So.. unless it all goes pear-shaped, I won’t be online tomorrow!!

Oooh Oooh, say hi to me for your 2000th post on your own thread LMAO..

BTW I've not read your thread yet LOL, does that count??

congrats for your 2000th post!

Your life sounds spiffing! :D

night night .... I'm knackered. Funeral planning is very time consuming.

Hi Jennie

Have a great time with your friend today... I'm glad things are going swimmingly with Mr K!! He's sounds amazing!!!!!

So when is your next date? What u gonna do? Come on girl we need details!!! LOL

Luv,

Mornin Missus,

Hmmm, I caught that "mad Irish woman" comment :D LMAO...plus also noticed your being a bit loose and fancy free with OUR 11pm target young woman....:D we can review at the weekends, but we gotta be strict on work nights ROFL:D

I'm only jealous cuz my modem is sooo tempermental these days LMAO,:D sounds like your having a ball at the moment, and I think thats great, you deserve it...I want a Mr K:p

Hope your having a nice day out, fair dues to being ordered out till 2am at least, role reversal or what???ROFL:D

oops 2001st post did me grand to, cheers me dears....

Hey Jen

Wondered where you were hun... Hope your surprise visit to your friend went well?? lol. Also did you manage to stay out til 2am - what a bl00dy good mum you are!!!!!

Hey Jen

Wondered where you were hun... Hope your surprise visit to your friend went well?? lol. Also did you manage to stay out til 2am - what a bl00dy good mum you are!!!!!

Hi Karen

Yesterday was fantastic on soooo many levels!!! I did stay out - until 3!!!!!!! :D Am still recovering! (way too late for that horrid drive home., lost track of the number of times I though my number was up - car was being blown all over the damn place in the winds and lashing rain. I had to stop 3 times at services to catch a bit of sleep too!) Will see if can get my saturday update done before heading to the pub (in 20 mins) for the quiz! lol Xxxx

Catching up ...

Aww that just sounds so lovely, what a wonderful evening you had together, I'm so thrilled for you. It's always lovely to hear about a new blossoming romance - keeps something warm & snuggly going in all of us :)

:D I'm still all smiley and weak-kneed.. lol

We all went to see Night At The Museum on New Years Eve, thoroughly enjoyed it, thought it was a very good film, would recommend it too.

Your story about the rat reminded me of an incident last year at our local cinema, I'd taken Georgia to see something, can't remember what now and about half way through the film something ran over my foot :eek: I stiffled a scream and pulled my feet up sharpish, Georgia asked what was wrong and when I told her, she pulled hers up too. It was too heavy to be a spider, I definately felt it run over my foot, and I think it had to be a mouse, but more likely a rat - euwwwww!
:eek: OMG I would have raised the roof screaming!!!

Hi Jennie

You sound so blissfully happy. I am chuffed for you! Well done on the weightloss. Just spent ages catching up on your thread because I got interupted by chatting to an old friend on MSN. She's someone I know from Edinburgh and I haven't spoken to her for a while. It's so nice catching up with old friends, as well as new ones!
Hiya Sarah, I love catching up with old friends, best time to do so is when you feel positive, that way it's easier to help deal with their negatives (I find) ;) Glad you and your friend had the chance to chat :D

Awww, how lovely, long may it continue :)
:D thanks :D I hope so! :D

congrats for your 2000th post!
Your life sounds spiffing! :D night night .... I'm knackered. Funeral planning is very time consuming.
Hi hon, life is pretty good right now :D. I understand about the funeral - I had to plan my fathers when I was 21. Not an easy task no matter who has passed away nor how old the person dealing with things is. ((((hugs))))

Hi Jennie Have a great weekend
Irene xx
Thanks Irene, hope you have had a good un sweetheart. Mine's been ace! (will bore you later! ;) )

Have a great time with your friend today... I'm glad things are going swimmingly with Mr K!! He's sounds amazing!!!!! So when is your next date? What u gonna do? Come on girl we need details!!! LOL
Luv,
lol, thanks Karen, he is pretty amazing (I think). :D Next date is tomorrow night... meeting up in a local pub (local to me) at 8pm. I still get all butterflies in my tummy when I know I'm going to see him,lol or even when I know he's calling ;) I think we're just going to sit and chat and chill out - if I wasn't on the diet we would be going out for dinner I'm sure. So that's something to look forward to! :D

Hi Jennie! Life is sounding wonderful and rosy - very happy for you......:D Have a great weekend......:D Love
Hi Mich, it is, and thank you :D, hope you have had a good weekend and that things aer going well with you. I'll give you a ring tomorrow afternoon (when I finish work) and we can catch up :D xxxxx

Mornin Missus, Hmmm, I caught that "mad Irish woman" comment :D LMAO...plus also noticed your being a bit loose and fancy free with OUR 11pm target young woman....:D we can review at the weekends, but we gotta be strict on work nights ROFL:D I'm only jealous cuz my modem is sooo tempermental these days LMAO,:D sounds like your having a ball at the moment, and I think thats great, you deserve it...I want a Mr K:p Hope your having a nice day out, fair dues to being ordered out till 2am at least, role reversal or what???ROFL:D oops 2001st post did me grand to, cheers me dears....
Hee hee hee, hiya! I know.. I promise to try harder on the 11pm bedtime! honest! cross me heart etc etc :rolleyes: I am having a ball and wish you could have a Mr K (not mine of course ;) ) lol.. I wasn't expecting to meet Mr k when and how I did, so it goes to show, you never know what life's gonna throw in your path ;) :D Yeah, definite role reversal!! (although Zoe is a sod for not going out if I want an evening in with a gentleman! so poor old Mr K won't be coming 'round here until she sods off on holiday in May!!! LMAO) Yer welcome for the 2001st post :D Hope you've had a belting weekend! Will catch up on it all tomorrow (won't have chance to get back on here AND update before 11 tonight! ;) :D :p

Off to me quiz now! Cheerio! XXX

Bloated, weigh in and next date with Mr K!

So, it's MOnday morning, what a crappy day already! Well, apart from the delicious Mr K's wake up call :D
Dashed out of the house with Zoe, realised when I got to the office that I have left some vital stuff at home ... ie., the minutes of a major meeting, the accounts and my task list!! So.. got here in a ruffled state, opened emails and became even more ruffled and am also feeling extremely bloated! Need to check diary to see if TOTM is looming but it doesn't seem so long ago really??? Hmm.. perhaps I overdid the salad on AAM.. :( Ah well.. have only had a 6 day dieting week this week as have changed my weigh in day to Mondays (less mad rush from gym and earlier home) and am due at Ailsa's for 3.45! Don't feel any different at all to last week, if anything, feel a right fat flabby bloater - oh yeah - that's coz I still am!!! LMAO.. :D

Looking at the Toon pics just confirms my feelings.. not keen on them at all.. but still... by the summer that should have changed! So.. am at work, still to update diary, worrying about work at home (will have to go early and get on with some of that whilst peace reigns in my house!).. (i.e.. just me, the cat, the dog and the radio/cd player).. :D

Sad to read some of my friends on here are having such tough times with life in general..:( although I accept that I can't actually DO anything to practically help them, and that's frustrating too!:(

So, today - home (before midday I think), get on with the accounts, weigh in at 3.45, home, get ready and then, 8pm , my date with Mr K :D :D :D :D :D :D (aah, be still my beating heart).. :eek: :)

I've had the most incredible dreams about him recently!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Right.. will see you all later and try and catch up on all your musings and mutterings and diaries then! XXXX

Back