Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

:D :D thanks all :D :D My day has been busy but good... to save my boss having to drive in the snow I dropped some paperwork to his house after work, then headed home. Walked in and Zoe and her fella were tucking into a very delish smelling pile of eggy bread!!! I am seriously missing food today!

Made myself a drink and a huge bowl of choc mint/psyllioum husk porridge.. ate that (felt stuffed to busting!! - which Zoe thought hilarious!).. and then headed to the gym, already decided I was too tired to actually exercise, so went for the consultation check up.. weighed, measured (didn't like that bit.. his tape says my waist is 2 inches bigger than Ailsas does..and my hips an inch.. lol).. works out that I have lost 4% of my body fat in the last 6 weeks (whatever that may mean).. he (trainer at gym) seemed very pleased about it all.. Blood pressure was up a bit though so made a note to mention to the nurse this afternoon.

After gym, text from Mr K - going home early from work due to snow.. can he call? Of course I replied in the affirmative, and, having nipped to the post office on my way home, he rang as I was just sitting in my bedroom thinking about calling him to see if he was on his way. (home!)

He rang and we chatted, I love his calls... :D We're meeting on msn later, so that will be nice too.. he says he's struggling with what to get me for Valentines day as we are going out (Thurs) and staying in a lovely hotel for the night!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

We've already made arrangements for the following week too.. :)

I wish we could see one another more often, but that will come, in time.. just hard only actually spending time with him once a week... that's all... hey ho :) something to look forward to - eh? :D

I sorted out some more clothes that are too big and piled them up on the spare bed.. I never realised I owned so many clothes!!! I haven't even started on the wardrobe!!!!:rolleyes:

Soon it was time for my appt with the nurse.. got there early but she didn't spot me.. lol.. so went in to her, got weighed, and she took my bp... it was up a bit! I can't think why - but then again, maybe I can.. Mr K.... work.. finances... emotions etc etc.. so.. I'm sure it will settle down again soon.

I can always tell her anything and so I have told her all about Mr K and his situation.. all about sorting things out in my head about the past... thinking about the future.. about R and his problems..

She suggested I train to be a counsellor.. lol.. I told her I would look into it.:p

It's freezing outside and getting colder.. I'm glad to be home and in the warm. I'm determined to have an early night tonight - going to have a shower and wash my hair, get into my pj's and slippers and lovely warm dressing gown :D sit and chat to Mr K for half an hour and then off to bed!

He was in a very upbeat mood today, and that's a lovely thing to see and hear.

I'm really fantasising about food so am going to make a mug of Bouillon and pint of water... should take the edge off xxxx

Time for bath and bed... Zoe is cooking dinner for her and her fella... and so that's my cue to get upstarirs as I really feel sorely tempted today.. was checking calendar for when my next AAM is... my BP was up this afternoon - think that might be the job situation and some emotional guff I'm trying to sort out in my head! lol Chatted with Mr K on msn.. lovely lovely lovely.. we're going to go bowling sometime soon.. that'll be interesting! lol I haven't been bowling in years! lol

Saw one of my neighbours this aft too.. not seen him since Nov (he works long hours and I usually see his wife and kids.) I said hello and he did a double take and asked me how much I had lost and then babbled away about how good I look and that I look like an entirely different person...lololol.. it was funny as I never think of my neighbours as being surprised... well, you don't do ya :D

Right - am DEF going offline now, and bath and bed.. with leccy blanky on.. must make soup first and have that.. might find out about the job tomorrow.. don't think I've got it, but I did get the jobs paper today and will have a browse in bed... lol

Night night all.. off to dream of Mr K and distant holidays.. and being slim... ;)

its no wonder my life feels monotonous when i read your posts, how lovely to be all loved up & have a busy life
xx:)

its no wonder my life feels monotonous when i read your posts, how lovely to be all loved up & have a busy life

oooh no.. me darlin'... you're all loved up too (remember yer hubby ;) ) lol... you are busy bee an' all... just in a different way... :D

The thing is.. I have always been busy, you know.. always done stuff and been here and there., apart form a horrendous depressive time I had:( , but, won't go into that right now.. :eek: ... and I was loved up to the hilt when I was married.. so really,... apart from going out a bit more (as I have the freedom to do so as not tied down to young children and a husband) it's pretty much the same as before.. (if you know what I mean).

Being this way does have it's drawbacks too.. sometimes I think how nice it would be to be snuggled up on a sofa in front of a fire in the arms of someone very special and have a routine of some sort which involved them, and me, as well as the spontinaity (sp) of being able to just up and off somewhere. I suppose, at times, especially when our children are totally dependant upon us, things can seem monotonous.. (they did back then for me) but also those are the best times too..

I guess I am trying to say, that no matter who we are and how we live, there will always be times when we feel as if our lives are very different to someone elses and theirs seems (outwardly at least) to be the more attractive.

Loves ya :D xx

Jen, you do have a fabulous life - you are one lucky girl!!! You make the most of everyday whereas i'm just a lazy article lol!!!

Friday - freezing!!

Well.. I had me bath last night and promptly fell asleep in it!:rolleyes: lol I was dead tired. Went to bed with wet hair so today I resemble Aslan! (sp) Major straightening session will have to take place later.

This morning, all warm and toasty in my bed.. I had my wake up call from my lovely Mr K :D . *happy sighs :) :) As I'm off to Lynda's this afternoon I shan't get to talk to Mr K until tomorrow afternoon or even Sunday morning! :( Still.. we shall keep in touch with texts!

I'm out tomorrow night with Lucy and my friend Daryl too, a gig in Bedford. Not sure what that'll be like, but hey, Saturday night out with me girly pals.. lol.. good enough for me!! :D :D :D

Worked from home all morning and actually have got LOADS done.. accessed work emails remotely and dealt with lots of stuff.. have to make some phone calls and do one set of minutes and then will call it a day. It's been nice as Zoe is home today (no college on Fridays) and she's so bored that she cleared out all the kitchen food cupboards!!!:D lol I feel like Old Mother Hubbard now!! :eek: ;) To my shame, she found a packet sauce mix for potato wedges, expired in..... March 1999!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Lol.. so... nice empty cupboards now.. all expired stuff binned, valid stuff that she won't eat in a bag to give to my mate Lisa... and valid stuff that will be in date in Dec that she doesn't like (Zoe) at back of cupboard for when I can eat 'normally' again. Nothing dodgy, some rice, tuna and herbs. That's about it lol. Oh and some French Onion soup.. *slavver.. lol

I'm not looking forward to the drive to St Albans this afternoon but am looking forward to seeing Lynda (without the demon child.. lololol). We're off out tonight somewhere - so packed red top (as per directive from Zoe to wear red!! - and it's not gonna fit for much longer either!).. and also packed me warmest pj's, dressing gown and bed socks.. LOL

Right.. got to get on.. still want to do another hour or so of work so feel ok about 'playing' later! :D (work ethic my dad drummed into me seems to have continued! )

Won't have access to PC again til tomorrow night once I go, so will have to catch up then.

oooh no.. me darlin'... you're all loved up too (remember yer hubby ;) ) lol... you are busy bee an' all... just in a different way... :D

mmmmmmm not so sure about that, we lead very seperate lives & are not a love dovey couple at all (4 yrs):eek:

The thing is.. I have always been busy, you know.. always done stuff and been here and there., apart form a horrendous depressive time I had:( , but, won't go into that right now.. :eek: ... and I was loved up to the hilt when I was married.. so really,... apart from going out a bit more (as I have the freedom to do so as not tied down to young children and a husband) it's pretty much the same as before.. (if you know what I mean).

i just seem to be mum the taxi all the time, here there & everywhere & when i do get time to myself, feel no motivation to do much so just sit & vegitate on this site !!:sigh:

Loves ya :D xx

luv ya too hun

know exactly where you're at ... been there, done that.. it does get better (eventually - the mum the taxi thing).. how about joining something you fancy doing? arts class, voluntary work for a local charity? offer to walk someone's dog every week at a certain time for them? Not sure what else to suggest hon :( sorry..

Change of plans...:(

NOT going to St Albans now, :( was all packed and ready for the offski when I got a call to say her son is ill.. nothing serious.. but he's not well and so he's home. She knows that I really do NOT want to spend a weekend with him (as horrid as that sounds) so we agreed that we can do this another time.

In a way its a relief as it's sleeting here now and I wasn't looking forward to the journey (looking for silver lining). Plus I'm still tired..;) only just had my first pack of the day - not a good idea. :rolleyes: So, will have the other 2 before 9pm and then go to bed I reckon.:)

Feel a bit deflated tonight - partly the disappointment of not going out, but also, I am feeling a bit weepy today.. :cry: not sure why.:confused: (Is it the low after the high? Probably., lol)

Probably the tiredness too.. :confused: and lots of those silly whirling thoughts in my head:rolleyes: :eek: .. and, of course, the thought of having to wait almost a week until I get to see Mr K again. :( Still BIG silver lining on that one.. ;) the anticipation will be phenomenal! lololol (he's booked us into some swanky hotel :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ) No idea what to wear - what to pack.. lol.. very exciting though innit! lol I love the idea of being pampered... trying to think when the last time was that someone (a bloke) actually organised anything nice for me... hmmm... will get back to you on that one ;)

Just had a call from my hairdressers asking me where I was at 2pm today!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I forgot I was supposed to be getting my hair cut and dyed!!! ARGH!!! :eek: :eek: I remember now that I hadn't got my new diary when I made the appointment and so they gave me a card - which is in my purse - and I said I would put it in the diary when I got it. Well.... duh!!! Forgot it!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Not to worry... will have to find a day and time next week that will do.. lots on next week though with weigh in Mon, gym Tues, Mr K :D & gym Thurs and Sing-a-longa-Abba Friday ! lol (will tell you about that another time ... tee hee).

My hair takes flippin hours to do so need a full block of about 4 hours... hmm... gonna be a tall order! Prob Weds but then it will be that really 'newly dyed' look still when I see Mr K Thurs eve... still.. might be a good thing as it will hide my roots again! (I am so grey under all this colour - I blame my mother and my big paper round!!:mad: ) ;)

Right.. as I'm now home this eve will prob jump on and off here throughout the evening! (might even have a go at some of the games in the arcade).. oooh..AND... my sister just rang me.. she's off to Tobago on Weds (her birthday) and her mate who was going with her has pulled out!! TODAY!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

She hasn't given my sis a penny as yet so owes her almost £600 !!! PLUS.. the ticket is with Virgin and they are saying it is non-transferrable (although they will resell the seat - so how the hell does THAT work!!!) and non-refundable!! I am furious on her behalf.

I would understand if she was actually asking for a refund but she's not - she's asking if she can change the name and put her mate Mel on there or even me if absolutely necessary (ticket valid until Sept). So.. my poor sis is beside herself.. she can't believe her mate would do this to her.. neither can I!! I feel so bad for her. She can't afford to lose that kind of money... it really is most unfair and I am also disgusted with Virgin as they could have transferred the name, and she would have paid to do so!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Jen

Sorry to hear about your cancelled weekend, altho at least it gives you chance to catch up with things at home! like sleep haha!

I can't believe i'm not going out, it's killing me!!!! My sisters are going to the local but i can't bear it after my fight with Steve last week! Plus it's rubbish in there anyhoo, it's ok on match days and new years day but that's about it!!!

I cannot believe the attitude of Virgin! That's just disgraceful i hope she gets them to change their minds! Will her "friend" still pay for the ticket?

Glad you're gonna be around for the evening though hun! Cos so am i!

Luv,

LOL @ the sleep comment - although 'tis VERY true.. PLUS.. there is a meeting at Church tomorrow morning to discuss the ramifications of applying for lottery-funded aid to help with our refurbishment plans.. contentious issue and should be lively - at least now I can be there (it's at 10am so I should be up and about by then! lol).

Just had a call from Mr K then his bloody mobile cut out.. grrrrr. .. lol just turning into one of those evenings.. lol.. Zoe's fella rang - he's cheesed off - his driving test was cancelled due to the road conditions - so she's going over to his for the night - blimey - alone in my own home for a night! THAT's a rarity! lolol

So... might do some more work (as I have it to hand)... could (and should) do the music festival programme.. and get that out of the way- could also do the blurb for the website.. OR.. I could just curl up on the sofa and watch telly with the dog.. hmmm...

Sunday I am going to meet up with my sis and give her her birthday pressie (which I haven't bought yet - might get her a lovely sarong for her hols - or a new glitzy evening bag.. or , well, I dunno.. money would probably go down well at the moment!!). Feel very sorry for her...

The ironic thing is, she originally asked me to go too, but I said no as I didn't want to be a "spare" - you know? Hey ho.. just how it goes I guess... I don't think her 'friend' will stump up any of the money now - so I told sis to take her to court. Its a contract , she broke it and without justifiable reason! This is one friendship that will never be mended!

Wish there was an online card or word game or something you and me could log on and play karen! lol Boring buggers eh ? LMAO

Ohhh.. meant to tell you ... am thinking of visiting my mates in Merthyr over Easter, AND calling in on some friends in Cardiff too.. maybe we can arrange to meet up! :D

Yeah you betcha matey - i'd luv to meet up with ya!! I'll hopefully see you before then anyway in Brummy meet!!

PMSL at online cards etc... yeah right old sad pair - and to think of the lovely plans we had originally doh!

I'm actually contemplating going up to my local now with my sisters - i'm sooooo bored! But i'd have to walk up and down a very steep hill full of snow in 4 inch heels (knee high boots of course in this weather) so nah don't think i'll bother haha!

:rolleyes:

oooh goo on... you know you want to!! lol

don't wear the boots.. wear wellies til you get to the top, then stash em in a carrier bag in someone's garden, put yer loverly boots on and stroll in! lol

HAHAHA well i would if i had wellies - since losing weight in only have sexy, impractical clothing and footwear! It's a bad side effect of the diet!! :rolleyes:

Back