Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Had my weigh in with Ailsa this afternoon... was shrieking when she told me... I lost 7.2lbs this week!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm SO chuffed! That brings me squarely down into the 17's!!! (17stone 8.2lbs to be precise!!) I knew it was good when Ailsa started giggling and saying "get off the scales.. get off.. I need to work this out!" lol She was as pleased as I was!! :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a fantastic day today has been!

I am so not your friend anymore.......;)

Well done you..... I can feel something a nipping at my heels..... what can it be:confused: ... oh I see it's our Jennie....LOL:D

Well done that is just over a half a stone!!!:eek:

Congrats' in getting into the seventeens!!!:D

Love Mini xxx

Had my weigh in with Ailsa this afternoon... was shrieking when she told me... I lost 7.2lbs this week!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm SO chuffed! That brings me squarely down into the 17's!!! (17stone 8.2lbs to be precise!!) I knew it was good when Ailsa started giggling and saying "get off the scales.. get off.. I need to work this out!" lol She was as pleased as I was!! :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

I find myself sitting in my room, laughing, smiling and clapping ... I'm alone, I'm not watching the television. So why am I doing this? It's because you've only gone and lost over 1/2 stone in weight this week. :D

WOW WOW WOW WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG that is soooooooooo amazing!!!! You are such a great advert for this diet i tell ya!!!

Well done on the job interview too, they'll be mad not to offer you the job on the spot!!! What is it by the way? lol

Hey FFnF,

Mega well done - after the couple of weeks where your efforts were not rewarded this is just reward and just brilliant:eek:

ps. can you lend me a coupe of pounds cos I had an 'illogical' weight loss this week (ha - since when was weight loss bloody logical):D

just joking

Hey mindless

Surely you are not complaining about a 31lb weightloss in just 3 weeks?!?!?! That is truly staggering!!!!!!

Fan-bl**dy-tastic. That's absolutely brilliant - well done you star you :D :D :D :D :D

WOW! How amazing was that weightloss! Well done Jennie, i'm so chuffed for you!
x x

Well done Jen! Fantastic result.

Maybe had something to do with the boogeying on Saturday night, great way to burn calories - moving and a shaking on the dance floor!

Well done Jen! Fantastic result.

Maybe had something to do with the boogeying on Saturday night, great way to burn calories - moving and a shaking on the dance floor!

And boy can she move and shake! Great gal!

:D

Still tired, still smiling, still on cloud

ROFl.. you lot are great! thank you thank you thank you... yesterday was just an incredible day for making me feel good.. lol.. I'll reply fully later - after home from gym this afternoon probably.. as work is heavy today.

Zoe flippin near killed us on our way to college this morning (she drove).. I need to have a word with her driving instructor about teaching her what her mirrors are there for! We both remained fairly calm although I think it shook me up more than her.. lololol

thank you all for your lovely messages.. and Kitty, thanks for the comment about the top (its the one I bought when out with Mich in Coventry :) ) Have a fabulous day all - catch up with you later xxxxx

Still tired, still smiling, still on cloud 9 :D ;)

Only Cloud 9:confused:

Thought you might have upped the cloud table by now, what with weight loss, job interview and the lovely Mr K.

Should be at least cloud 14 by my reckoning.

Must "google" cloud ratings later, and see whereabouts you really should be!:D

Only Cloud 9:confused:

Thought you might have upped the cloud table by now, what with weight loss, job interview and the lovely Mr K.

Should be at least cloud 14 by my reckoning.

Must "google" cloud ratings later, and see whereabouts you really should be!:D

LOL!

Cloud Table

Cloud 9 is the starting point, and is attainable upon reaching a weight loss of 2lbs over any given week.

Add half a cloud per additional lb lost

Add 1 cloud for being with a special (male) person.

Discretionary clouds can be awarded for any additional “special” moments.

Add 1 cloud for making positive decisions on changing one’s life (ie job applications)

2 clouds to be awarded at successful outcome of life changes (ie job interviews)

More research, however, will be needed regarding successful outcomes of said special (male) person and job interviews. These, from what I gather, fall into the “Gold Cloud” category and little is known about this category as it is a “Secret Cloud Society” only awarded to those really special people, like yourself.

LOL PMSL ROFL
well researched Cheryl
Jennie def on the higher plane of cloud levels for being a special person & special friend xxxxxxxxxxx

Back