Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Jennie... no words from me or anyone on here can ease ur pain. all i want to say is you are an amazing woman, thought it before this, think it a million times more now. how strong you are.

lots of love hun

Gen xxx

Jenny - I've just PM'd you.

I do believe/know/have faith that he will be unable to stay out of your life, if your love for each other is strong enough. Which it is.

Circumstances often stand in the way of what we want, but nothing will keep you apart if you two are meant to be together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sad for you Jennie.

I know his former relationship was sometimes a shadow over yours. But what you and he had was real and true.

I think now that he's experienced the potential for real, safe, full love and honest communication it will be hard for him to deal with less. And for you. I hope with each other in the future- or for you, with someone else you will have it again- in fact I'm sure you will. It's what you need, want and know you deserve.

I hope you'll rest if you can.
Heartbreak is knackering.

Sending love and hugs

Oh Jennie I am so sorry to hear your news. Words cant express my feelings as I read your post. I thought it strange that there were no posts from you yesterday even though I logged off at about 11pm. What an awful week this has been for you - first your sisters problems and then this. I still think though that if the love you share is strong enough this will not be the end because he will not be able to settle for second best. Anyway hugs to you and be strong.

Sorry it is over, but I do think Mr. K has helped you see your own worth and this will stay with you. Sometimes we are sent angels to shine a light on our own needs and I think perhaps Mr. K was your angel.

For what it is worth I think you have done the noble thing and set him free.

If it is meant to be it will.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi , what a tuogh desicion to make but its obviously for the best you will both move on and learn from this . A few days out sounds good hun just rememeber we are all here x
Big hugs xxx

I rarely post on your thread, Jennie, but do read it often - and can honestly say I don't think I've ever felt as sad reading anything on Minimins as I do right now for you.

I happen to agree with Isobel - and that maybe it's just a matter of time before his situation gets resolved and he finds his way back to you. If two people truly love each other, then nothing on earth should keep them apart.

I won't say any more - but know the despair you must be feeling .. and there just aren't enough words in the English language to soothe your pain right now.

Just know that we're all thinking about you, love you lots and wish you every happiness.

Hi Jenni, i also rarely post on your thread but do alway's read it, im so sorry about Mr K, there are no words i can say to make you feel better, just want you to know im thinking of you.

Jennie

I have been thinking about you all day. It's funny how you read people's diaries every day but you don't really know them and you feel very removed from their lives - like reading a novel. Today I have been touched by just how real you are and how much pain you must be in the moment and my heart goes out to you every time I think of you. I hope this doesn't sound flippant because of the comment about life being like a novel but what I am trying to say is that I was just struck by the reality of all our lives on here and how much we all reveal about our inner selves. I certainly pour my heart out on here and it's generally for my own benefit but just looking at all the responses to your thread I am touched and priviledged to be part of such a wonderful community. Once again sending you all my love and thoughts.

Hello darling

I'm so so sorry to hear about you and Mr K. I know the pain you must be going through and it is physical aswell as emotional. But as the old cliche goes - time really is a great healer!!

I wish you a speedy recovery from what is obviously a broken heart - you are a remarkable, strong woman and you have been through worse times - you will come through this and if possible will be much stronger - you will certainly be slimmer by your records!!

Hope to see you posting again soon babes you are total inspiration for everyone on this site!!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

I can't express my feelings right now :cry: which is why I have been posting on other people's threads and not this one.

Your support is incredible and I am utterly humbled by it.

I can't bring myself to share my emotions but want to say thank you to all of you for being so kind.

"We" were supposed to be out bowling tonight and staying locally.

I'm going to bed in a little while. Am so very sad, and so very tired.

You take it easy darling.... do whatever you feel is right - we'll all be here if and when you're ready to talk about it....

Luv,

Aww Jennie.

I am gutted for you. There really isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel any better. It sucks. I'm sorry.

Please try and think of the positive in your life, your girls, you are becoming a skinny minx!!

Just look at all the people who obviously love you and are concerned for you hun!!! You have such a great impact on us all and although I don't post much, I always read.

You keep on kicking ass my little chick-a-dee and you know, whats for you won't go past you. Who knows what lies ahead, but I know for sure you'll be ok.

Can you come back now? I need my Jennie fix. Ta!!

xx

Awww Jennie, no words we say will change the way you are feeling, Im sure you know from reading on your thread that we are all thinking of you and hope you will soon be feeling strong. Im sure once Mr K gets his head sorted he will be in contact as you both had something special, but it wasnt quite the right time.

Take care hun, and do what you feel is right for you to get through this....My thoughts are with you xxxx

Jennie,

Am gutted for you hun. You are a lovely selfless, strong lady and you will get through this, just make sure that you put yourself first for a change and take the time to get over your loss.

I feel so sure that you were soul mates from what you described and I'm sure that your paths with cross again and the Maldives will be there waiting.

XXXXXXXXX

Hi Jennie,

I'm very sad to know that your sad, as you don't deserve to be treated like this. If you need anything just let me know.:wave_cry:

I'm very sad to know that your sad, as you don't deserve to be treated like this. If you need anything just let me know.:wave_cry:

From what FFnF has said I don't think Mr. K has treated her unkindly. I do think that there is a lot of baggage there which needs to be unpacked and put away for good. I still believe Mr. K is a good person and hasn't delieberately gone out to break FFnF's heart, and that's why (I think) FFnF is hurting so.

I believe time is the key to things sorting themselves out.

Cheers

CC x

From what FFnF has said I don't think Mr. K has treated her unkindly. I do think that there is a lot of baggage there which needs to be unpacked and put away for good. I still believe Mr. K is a good person and hasn't delieberately gone out to break FFnF's heart, and that's why (I think) FFnF is hurting so.

I believe time is the key to things sorting themselves out.

Cheers

CC x

Hi CahChing, I didn't actually say anything about Mr K,,Jennie doesn't deserve to have her heart broken, and seen as none of us have met Mr K i don't believe any of us can actually distinguish or pass comment on him either way.

Back