Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Jennie
what will be will be, & will happen for the right reasons, i do believe in fate & things happening for a reason.
sorry if what i am about to say is a bit "devil's advocate", but can your sister afford to pay half your costs, what with all her recent money troubles.
sorry if this doesn't help or even upsets you, but your in my heart & head
xx:)

What a night! Having spent the entire evening on websites and phone calls to my boss and my sister and Mr k... I am exhausted. Boss said ok to go (in the end) we had a good talk about it as I rang him back to stress how urgent a decision was needed. I'm sorry I ranted earlier about him., he is a very very good man. I was just frustrated and worried. I still am. I have just put the phone down from another call to my sister, and we have agreed - enough money has been lost/stolen/wasted on this trip and so, she has told me NOT to go out there now.

We talked very calmly about things and all the information she has given me about this man, well, let's just say, I have friends who may well be able to track him down (legally I might add!) so that he can be made accountable for his actions. She spoke to him very briefly but he said he couldn't hear her and now he's not answering his phone. She made precisely the same assumption about scenarios concerning his daughter as I did.

So.. after several hours of tears and talking and researching I have discovered lots of things (in no particular order)...

1) flights to Tobago with Virgin are hugely expensive compared to XL
2) I can't read the teeny font on the web pages (even with my specs!!)
3) I need to be immunised against Yellow Fever if we go in June
4) I love my sister enough to risk losing my job
5) Having calmed down more and talked to me for a few hours in bits and bobs throughout her day, we (sis and I ) ARE still going there in June for our holiday
6) I'm so very tired and still have to have my last pack of the day!
7) Mr K really is a darling man - you just would never believe how supportive and loving he was on the phone this evening
8) I am stuffed if Mr k ever wants to whisk me away somewhere hot for a weekend as I have no flippin clothes!!
9) In all this mayhem and upset.. there have been voices of love, reason and support. Some on here and others (you know who you are missy) on the phone

Thanks for bearing with me this evening. I am wrung out. Sis is going to ride this out and when she gets home she might come and spend some time here with me and Zoe.. which will be lovely. She is still distraught and confused as to the whys and wherefores of it all.. but as I told her.. she may NEVER find out the truth.. and that's something she may just have to learn to live with. For now though she is going to take this time (as I did on my holiday with my mother) to reflect and cry and, I'm sure, she will come home a stronger woman for it. Thanks again ladies - you've been something else and I really appreciate it. xxxx

Well at least a decision's been made, and that's got to be a good thing even if it isn't what you wanted. She'll be home before you know it and you'll be able to give her all your love, support and lots of hugs then, lovely that she's coming to stay with you.

Glad you had your lovely Mr K to support you too.

Now get yourself off to bed young lady and have a good nights sleep.

lotsa love
xxxxx

Crumbs what a night you've had.

You're going to need to take extra care of yourself over the next few days to relax from the stress. When you're so there for someone (you've been an absolute diamond of a support for your sister) then it's important that you look after you (and hurrah that lovely Mr K and other supports are around you)

Big huge well done on the six and a half stone lost btw, that is absolutely brilliant-

How amazing to be able to look forward to a holiday in June. Hopefully by then your sister will be well on her way to being totally over this awful experience (and hopefully this man will have been held to account) and you'll be there with tons of summer clothes that fit the even smaller you perfectly. And you'll deserve all the sunshine and joy you'll have xx

hey hun, nope you're feeling ok today, did you manage to sleep much, what with all the stuff going on in your head ?
glad your holiday is still on (any room in your case for me LOL) make sure its a really possitive experience for your sister, something enjoyable to look forward to!
you really have been so supportive & i'm sure when she gets home your sister will give you a big hug
look after yourself
xx:)

It's over with Mr K

:( :( I'm not quite sure how to say what I have to say tonight.:( :(

I wasn't even sure I should say anything. :( :( :(

Mr K and I are no longer together. :( :( :( :( :( There are a number of reasons. Most of which are deeply personal.

The main one, however, is that he is at breaking point with all that is going on in his life at the moment.,:( so, this evening, I was strong for us both, took some of the pressure off him and stepped out of his life.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I think this was one of the toughest and saddest things I have ever done in my entire life.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :(

All I can say is this; he truly is a lovely, sweet man, who, at another time in his life,(when divorced and living happily and independantly) I would have willingly spent the rest of my days with.:( :sigh: Today he is a broken man, with pressures coming at him from every direction at work and at home. There there was me.

Only last week, even this morning.. we talked about a future together. What we would do when this happened, and when that happened.. he promised to take me to The Maldives went I get to goal - it was to be a birthday present too... we talked about a life together.. travelling around the world together.... we talked about my current situation (financially) and he promised to help me if I wanted him to.

You need to know, he is a gentle man, a kind man, and today.. well.. he was a broken man.. one who simply could not cope with all the stresses in his life.. I knew what I had to do to make it easier for him... he begged me not to say what needed saying so I didn't... I used an analogy I have read on another diary on this site... about life being about keeping plates spinning...(it's so true) and I told him... I am taking one of the plates down so you don't have to worry about spinning it any more.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He didn't argue, we both know that this is not the right time for us. It is for me, it isn't for him, ergo, it is not for us.

So. No more morning calls from Mr K, no more wonderful nights together, giggling and chatting.. I'm sitting here with tears streaming... looking at the card and flowers he gave me just a few short days ago...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't think I shall ever give my heart away again. I am bereft and heartbroken. My eyes are sore with the tears, I am exhausted. Right now the only silver lining I can see is that he will have one less thing to worry about in his life, and hopefully that will make everything else more bearable.

His 'ex', I think, does not want to be his 'ex' and I do not want to be the one who prevents any kind of potential reconcilliation. I'm not that kind of a woman. He has always said his marriage is over, has been for months, but she has made a superhuman effort to change and this, I believe, means she is fighting for her marriage. He has told me time and again that he has no interest in a reconcilliation, but you know what.. I think he should. I think he should help his 'ex' to cope with her problems, he should look after himself (healthwise) and also he should search deep within for any flicker of feeling for his 'ex' that he has or had.

I'm numb tonight.. and tired.. and nearly all cried out...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought Mr K was for life..... how wrong can a gal get?:( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Might have a break from posting for a few days. Hard at the moment.

Bye
xxxx

Jennie, i know how much this meant to you & my heart is breaking for you, tears are streaming down my face as i read your pain poured out to us all.
I think you are tremendously brave 1 posting this here & 2 making the decision you knew would hurt 2 people so tremendously.
i wish my arms would extend accross th e hundreds of miles between us so i could just hug you & tell you everything will be allright.
i don't know what else to say, but know i will be thinking of you, you know where i am if you need me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jennie, there is so much I want to say but I don't think I can express it. Besides it's not going to make you feel any better anyway. I just wish I could hug you too. I'm sending you all my love and thoughts and admire you so much for being the strong but wonderful woman you are - making such a decision for both your wellbeings, one heck of a tough decision.

Take a few days to get yourself together and I hope to see you back soon, when you can cope a little more.

Much love, as always.

Have PM'd you hun

...... so sorry to hear this news but feel sure in the long run it will be the best decision for both of you...... he needs to be completely free to love you as you deserve to be loved and this is not the case at the moment :( ..... it was a brave thing to do for both of you.....maybe one day in the future things will change but for now you need to protect you and look after you..... and we are all here to help you.....:)

Lots of love & hugs

dear jennie, the new title for the thred sounds so sad.I'mstill reading you,can't miss out any & I'm just getting to christmas.But having seen his i just had to post,even though I don't know what has happened.You're a real fighter ,a rea do-er & with the support of your daughters you'll bounce back.please consider yourself hugged by me even though i'm a virtual stranger .
Ps really enjoyed your new bras,though life for you has obviously mved on since then.
Keepup the fab weight loss & i'll be back in your diary tonight.

Dear Jennie - there are just no words, I am so, so sorry.

Much love
xxxx

Oh Jenni I am so sorry. As the others have said there are no words that can convey our feelings and nothing we can do to help you feel any better.

But we are here for you. Take care.

Oh my days.

I've just got into work and read this. I haven't been on Minimins, properly since Monday.

Firstly and most importantly:

((((((((((((FFnF))))))))))))))

((((((((((((Mr. K))))))))))))))

I'm so sad to read this. I do believe that sometimes we have to sacrifice plates in order to make the others work 'better'. That's not to say that the plate can't be picked up again and resume it's place.

You've been extraordinarily brave and selfless. I don’t think I could have done it. What a woman you are.
I hope yourself and Mr. Kettle can find a way through this and maintain the lines of communication until such time that your paths can finally lay parallel to each other.

Love

C-C xxx

Aww Jennie,
so sorry to hear about Mr K... you never know what the future may bring....
Thinking of you
love
Geri
x

u loved him enuff to let him go. how selfless and strong of u. i know thats little comfort but i feel that this will mean the world to him and that when he is more straightened out, he will seek back to the one who sacrificed their own happiness to try to help his.

im going to admit to being a little teary reading about this. u r an incredible woman and if he is half the man u say he is, hes not mad enuff to let you go for long.

wish i could give u a hug too.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Jennie, You are one hell of a woman, I read your diary every day, and I know I dont post much but I have to say you have my full respect, and my love.

I am no good with this type of thing, but I just wanted to show my support, and tell you I am thinking of you, both of you right now.

Take a break if you need to, but dont forget that the support from here is never more then a click away, and dont stay away too long x x

Back