Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Fantastic piccies Jennie - you look absolutely, blooming amazing - wowweee lady and so much younger too. I can't see how you've still got 6 stone to go either, no doubting your word obviously, but it certainly doesn't look like it in the photo. You look fantastic, absolutely gorgeous :)

And get you, mingling with the stars for lunch daaahling - ooh you go to all the best places ;)

Oh my fecking god Jennie you look amazing - you look so so different even from January in Newcastle....OMG I'm in shock... you look so different.... OMG:eek: :eek: :eek: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

OK - I am so gonna get back on track now - so I too will look as faberooni as you my friend....

OMG....:eek: Speechless... which for me you know is something.....LOLOLOL

Well done hun I'm so proud of you.......

Wow Jennie
How great do you look :D honestly it dosn't look like the same person..

Well done YOU :p

Ok, never done this before - but - Ailsa emailed me the pics she took on Monday and I've (hopefully) attached 2 pics below - 1 is my start night piccie and the other is the one she took yesterday.

If I could work out how I would put them next to one another.. but this will have to do for now.. if this works I can see me sticking piccies on of all sorts of things! lol ;)

I can now see what you'll look like when you hit goal ... if you know what I mean.

You have lost a lot since Portsmouth. That top that kept slipping down must MUST be unwearable now surely?!

Wow Jennie, you look amazing ... have to say i'm so impressed with the 7 stone weight loss. You have done so well.
Am about to beat you on the celeb front though .... i had an English conference today and one of the speakers was Richard Hammond's brother! I think that is most definitely Z-list!
Went to see Ailsa today and another 4lbs has come off, unfortunately i've been very sick over the last few days, so I think it is more down to my inability to eat anything rather than real dieting!
I'm having to work hard at it though .... as I have a feeling you will be overtaking me any week now! Keep it up, you look fantastic!

Jen, you look absolutely fantastic and I would have thought you are really only in your 20s and have been kidding us all about your age and that you have two grown up daughters. They must be so proud to have you for their Mum. Must agree with MD though, I cant see where another 88lbs are going to come from.

looking good chick :cool: :cool: :superwoman: :superwoman: keep at it but i agree with the others where is the 88 lbs coming off from and for christ sake ditch he blouse looks toooo big xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG.

:bliss:

you look bluudy fabulous x

flippin hell girl you look amazing,can really tell the difference since Portsmouth, in fact you look slimmer than me now, best i get my skates on eh ???:eek: :cool: :eek:
can't wait to see the results in the flesh
xx:)

looking good chick :cool: :cool: :superwoman: :superwoman: keep at it but i agree with the others where is the 88 lbs coming off from and for christ sake ditch he blouse looks toooo big xxxxxxxxxxx

Quite agree-the blouse was definately last months size & must go now.
You stunner you...

Well done on the 7 stone loss AND getting the job!!!!!!! How good is that!!!! :D So happy for you, you deserve it

Looking great on the pics, you've done so well

Kx

Back