Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

I think it sounds like you are having the most perfect holiday, Jen!

Sun, sea, sand, SSing and lots of saucy blurkes plus loads of quiet time! Just what you needed!

Enjoy every second!!!

I think it sounds like you are having the most perfect holiday, Jen!

Sun, sea, sand, SSing and lots of saucy blurkes plus loads of quiet time! Just what you needed!

Enjoy every second!!!
Morning Isobel,I think the 4S's are enough for good hol..
Sun Sea Sand & Sole sourcing. Soul sourcing is too fraight with problems

well... what a 24 hours it has been!

Last night 'Babysitter' stole our rental car!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Couldn't believe it, so no sleep and a really rough time for sis especially as we had trusted him to be left in our apartment on his own for an hour in the early evening!

Got the car back but there is SUCH a falling out over it all (as you can imagine) as he had gone into her bedroom and rifled through her possessions to find the key and was drunk when he drove it, and then lied about it all to the rental company!

Well, you know what - this truly is an UNFORGETTABLE holiday!

Popped in briefly to cool down a tad as it's baking hot outside. Back out there in a mo though and might sleep by the pool and try to top the tan up more!! Babysitter left some of his stuff at the apartment so I am being the peacemaker and mediator doing the handover at some point this evening!

Sis and I are planning an evening out with a couple of her friends, just chilling out and playing pool. No clubbing tonight - not on less than 2 hours sleep and the emotional flamin' turmoil that's churning around!

I've got 4 blokes keep asking me to go out for a drink or dinner with them and I've said no to them all thus far as I really don't trust any of them as so far just about every bloke I have met or heard of is only after money!

I've never met such a bunch of men who are so lacking in self-respect/respect for others that they happily leech off white european women to support them!! It's sheer madness!

I can see how vulnerable/weak women could be suckered in but seriously - it is really incredible! You have to see/experience it to believe it!!!

I'm SO glad that I am neither of those things any more and nor is my sis! yay for strong women!!

Will blab on more another time... tan topping up to do now! Toodle pip! xx

oh, diet suffering big time today.... already had some cashews and a chicken roti (although left about 80% of the roti).

Drinking diet coke like its going out of fashion so coming off that's going to be hard when I get back, but I will do it!

Drinking gallons of water. Making muffins.. reading my book and keeping my diary. 1 week to go and then Dubbers! hurrah! lol xx

Oooh naughty babysitter!! Hope you get it resolved, hun!

Re the 'gigolos' lol - I found exactly the same when I went to the Gambia - wot tarts!!! Didn't matter that my ex-husband went everywhere with me - he was of no consequence to them at all lol!

Have fun!

xxx

well... what a 24 hours it has been!

Last night 'Babysitter' stole our rental car!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Couldn't believe it, so no sleep and a really rough time for sis especially as we had trusted him to be left in our apartment on his own for an hour in the early evening!

Got the car back but there is SUCH a falling out over it all (as you can imagine) as he had gone into her bedroom and rifled through her possessions to find the key and was drunk when he drove it, and then lied about it all to the rental company!
So does he sort of consider that e 'borrowed it' rather than stole it?
Well, you know what - this truly is an UNFORGETTABLE holiday!
Certainly is!
I've got 4 blokes keep asking me to go out for a drink or dinner with them and I've said no to them all thus far as I really don't trust any of them as so far just about every bloke I have met or heard of is only after money!
just stay well clear Jennie! Let them window shop but no more!
I've never met such a bunch of men who are so lacking in self-respect/respect for others that they happily leech off white european women to support them!! It's sheer madness!It's also v sad. I can now undestand your earlie cooment about the reputation of the island women to be frosty towards the holiday makers.
If the men bahave like this, it's easier or them to blame you than their husbands
I can see how vulnerable/weak women could be suckered in but seriously - it is really incredible! You have to see/experience it to believe it!!!Thni kI;'d rather not!

I'm SO glad that I am neither of those things any more and nor is my sis! yay for strong women!!

Will blab on more another time... tan topping up to do now! Toodle pip! xx
don't let these events mar the happy hols!

oh, diet suffering big time today.... already had some cashews and a chicken roti (although left about 80% of the roti).

Drinking diet coke like its going out of fashion so coming off that's going to be hard when I get back, but I will do it!

Drinking gallons of water. Making muffins.. reading my book and keeping my diary. 1 week to go and then Dubbers! hurrah! lol xx
as long as the mind is still in 'determined mode' then you'll be able to sort it out on return. Also soundslike the 'erring' has been at a v controlled level.
Q: if you Err with your eyes open in this manner,is it a slip, or is is 'experimantal re-learning in a holiday context'?

Oooh naughty babysitter!! Hope you get it resolved, hun!

Re the 'gigolos' lol - I found exactly the same when I went to the Gambia - wot tarts!!! Didn't matter that my ex-husband went everywhere with me - he was of no consequence to them at all lol!

Have fun!

xxx
It makes a sad reflection on the whole tourist business really .

must have stopped raining in Tobago... Hope the babysitter

Back from hols - off to Dublin!

At mums now - exhausted but ready to set off to Luton Airport soon to catch plane to Dublin. Flight goes at 8.25pm so I'm going to check in at 6.30 then kip! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow afternoon!

Tobago - weather got fabulously hot so didn't spend any time in the internet cafe.. lol.. went jet skiing, waterfall discovering, more swimming and snorkelling and exploring... dancing... shopping... and sunbathing heaps. Am shattered but happy and must admit I'm looking forward to being back in my own bed and having a bath again (as opposed to showers).

Tobago was a real experience - unforgettable on many levels... am thinking about going back in February for Carnival but will have to sit and do some serious calculations and thinking about it.

The car theft business created enormous problems and the fall out after was pretty horrendous and there were repercussions for the rest of the holiday.

Still, it WAS a brilliant holiday and the positives FAR outweighed the negatives.

S and I have been exchanging texts every single day - even though he has been in Tenerife all this week with his son too :) So.. still hopeful about that but will have to wait and see!

Off now to beat the rush hour from mums to Luton then will kip in Luton for a while I think! lol

Have to try and get all my luggage in my car! lol Small case packed for Dublin - just hope I have remembered everything!

Weighed myself and was horrified to discover I have gained 10lbs! Pretty choked up about that but not all that surprised as the diet went out the window about a week ago and alcohol was taken in small but highly effective, amounts! lol

So, back on the soups again since landing in London at 9am... not sure whether to eat or not in Dublin - will decide when I get there! lol

NOT going to drink alcohol though as I think THAT is where I have gained (but it might have been the ice cream, rice, dolphin, saltfish, bbq chicken, goat roti, chicken roti, pork stew, fish broth, pretzels... need I go on???

I'm confident that I can and will be 100% SSing from Monday morning when I am home properly again so am not unduly worried although clothes are feeling tight and I can't have that!!!

See some of you in Dublin and will update after the weekend!

xxx

11lpono.gif

1zpl9gg.gif

Hi Jen been reading your thread all the time u have been posting and it sounds like u had a real fab holiday except for the babysitter episode:(
Have missed chatting 2 u and cant wait to see ur pics.
Hope u have an amazing time in Dublin, infact i know u will have an amazing time.
Chat 2 u when u get back and u have recovered from Tobago and Dublin, take care hun.
Luv Roch xxx

You're such an international jet-setter :p

Have a fab time in Dublin and looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back

xx

You really do the work hard: play hard thing don't you.

Glad the Hols were fab.
Don't worry about the 10lbs. I'm sure you'll get on top of it pretty quickly.
Looking foreward to hearing about Dublin too.

Home at last...

wrote a bit and lost the lot - so - potted repeat...

home now, loads to say about hols and Dubs...another time though as want to read others diaries for a little while first..

tired but chilled... short text this am from S to say he has family probs / heavy workload and basically won't be in touch for a few days so am thinking :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: yeah whatever! Seems oddly coincidental that all was fab until I got home! lol I've not seen the man for a month and live just 3 miles away... have been thousands of miles apart and in touch more than this! Madness!!

Time will tell, if no word by Weds then he can take a long walk off a short pier - not going to tolerate being treated this way any more. When I went away I was in limbo and now I am right back to the same status and that is grossly unfair (plus he made me a promise) so knickers!

Went for first weigh in since May 28th and am delighted to report that I have only gained 1.7 lbs! I was stunned!! So pleased and been SSing all day and off to bed soon as dead tired again!

Work tomorrow, pick up dog too and take Zoe to work and then meet up with my sis on the way home.

wow, a month of fun etc & only 1.7lbs, can't be bad.
kudos to you for getting straight back on the SS wagon.
can't wait to catch up at the weekend.
xx:)

wrote a bit and lost the lot - so - potted repeat...

home now, loads to say about hols and Dubs...another time though as want to read others diaries for a little while first..

tired but chilled... short text this am from S to say he has family probs / heavy workload and basically won't be in touch for a few days so am thinking :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: yeah whatever! Seems oddly coincidental that all was fab until I got home! lol I've not seen the man for a month and live just 3 miles away... have been thousands of miles apart and in touch more than this! Madness!!

Time will tell, if no word by Weds then he can take a long walk off a short pier - not going to tolerate being treated this way any more. When I went away I was in limbo and now I am right back to the same status and that is grossly unfair (plus he made me a promise) so knickers!

Went for first weigh in since May 28th and am delighted to report that I have only gained 1.7 lbs! I was stunned!! So pleased and been SSing all day and off to bed soon as dead tired again!

Work tomorrow, pick up dog too and take Zoe to work and then meet up with my sis on the way home.

Hiya Jennie, really pleased to see you back, and OMG only 1.7lbs of a gain, that is absolutely brilliant and you soo deserve it, you actually are a Star Cambridge Dieter, I can only aspire to your strength and willpower.

You look absolutely fabulous, as said on another post, dieting only changes the package on the outside and in your case this is soo true, cuz the package on the inside is 100% perfect already, you truly are a lovely person and this was proven to me in person this weekend, I hope you'll come back to visit someday and I'll show you the real Dublin next time...

I can't wait to read your update on the weekend, as teasing aside I do love to grab a mug of coffee and sit back and read your updates, you've got a hidden talent for writing.:p

welcomehome4.jpg

How lovely to have you back again and looking forward to reading all about it.

Fantastic such a small gain, that's amazing, a massive well done and for getting straight back on, you truly deserve your success.

Catch up soon

Jan
xxxx

Back