Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

at least you both know where you stand now.
i'm so proud of you for standing up for what you want & saying so.
time seems to be conspiring against you being together, but if its meant to be things will work out.
maintain a good friendship, let him sort out the problems & if you're still single when he's ready then so be it, but DON'T wait around for him. To be fair if you meet other people & things develop S wasn't to be.If you meet people & you feel you can't progress then you'll know it is to be.
24 hrs aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Can't wait !!!!
xx:)

Jen I'm really pleased and proud of you for making the decision that needed to be made, you can't wait around for him forever and I'm glad you've decided that for yourself - it's great you can stay mates and I hope that works for you and you don't find it too difficult, but you definately sound like a different Jen than the one who went away on hols in bits over S and what was happening. Good on yer for taking action and having a lovely lunch too.

xxxx

thanks MD, I am pleased about how it all went and to be honest, right now, it's probably the best thing for me anyway. I have lots to sort out here of my own. I hope we can stay mates and think that will work unless he starts to date someone, lol, then I'm not so sure! lol Time will tell and I'm pretty certain he ain't looking either!

I feel like a different Jen to the one of a few weeks ago too... strange isn't it? lol It's a good feeling though.

at least you both know where you stand now. i'm so proud of you for standing up for what you want & saying so. time seems to be conspiring against you being together, but if its meant to be things will work out.
maintain a good friendship, let him sort out the problems & if you're still single when he's ready then so be it, but DON'T wait around for him. To be fair if you meet other people & things develop S wasn't to be.If you meet people & you feel you can't progress then you'll know it is to be.
24 hrs aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Can't wait !!!! xx:)

yep we do.. and thanks sweetheart... I had to say it or I would have burst, lol He took it well anyway and I think it'll all be for the best whatever way it turns out in the long run. I'm coming tomorrow!!! Have sorted out the dog and hope to be on my way by about 4pm so maybe you, me and Sarah might just have a tipple or two at the local boozer this time tomorrow night!? lol We shall see! Can't wait though - just need to pack a bag, go to work in the morning, then get waxed in the afternoon and then will be on my way - all blotchy! lol Lovely!! lol

Big ((((hugs)))) Jennie Irene xx
thanks Irene, I'm fine though :D Feels good to have resolved things at last and I feel very relieved too. Still like him, as I said, but not prepared to tolerate being messed around any more and he's not likely to be around much for the next 2-3 weeks at least so it was all for the best :D

So tonight... had my choc mint muffin and it was delish - not had anything else today other than my lunch so am confident no damage done and not feeling hungry either! Result!

Went to see nurse and had BP and weight checked... BP fabby, weight (according to her scales) I have lost 2.2lbs (1kg) since last time I went (June 1st) and am now (according to her charts) overweight! lol I was clapping and cheering.. lol.. will have to wait a while for Ailsa's scales to say the same as I know they are very different... but it gives me hope that I shall soon the back of my lifelong 'obese' label!

Tried on power suit skirt etc for an interview with a job agency Monday - and that's hanging up ready to go! Quite excited about that... might call the local careers advise people too and see if I can blag an appointment and get on a new career path if possible... if not then I definitely want to work in a job which involves lots of people... might look at bar work as a temp measure... or Asda check out cashier in the afternoons or occassional evening... not going to do what I did before though and kill meself working 2 jobs back to back... jobs paper is ready for inspection, but I promised to do festival accounts tonight and am plodding through those at the moment but am bored. lol

Might give up on them and just tell them I'll sort it next week.. another week isn't going to make much odds! lol

Mum just rang to talk about our holiday next year!

She told me to look at different places and what she was after... I found the perfect place!! Cancun Mexico. It has everything she wants and everything I would want to! Result! The only problem is the flight is almost 12 hours and I know she will hate that so maybe a rethink is in order... but she says she was in Cancun about 10 years ago and loved it.. she'll decide when she's ready and in the meantime I shall keep looking for her.

Can anyone tell me - when do school hols start proper? I thought it was mid July each year... ?

Not that it matters now, just gives me an idea for next summer and temps and dates for her...

Have agreed to go with her and sis to visit my nana on August 1st... NOT looking forward to that too much but at least this time I should get a better reaction than the last time (see diary entry at the time of last Newcastle Meet!)

hi hun'
i too will be blotchy cos i'm gettin sugared in the morning :eek:
We are sharing the night out tom with hubs, we get the first stint & let him out at about 10ish (last day on his sub contract job so they're all hittin the town)
Sarah arriving 4.15 so keep us updated on progress

well done jen for telling him straight
you have come back a very positive and strong lady
well done

our kids break up the 20th aswell, go back the 3rd

haven`t had to to read your diary properly the last few days but you sound happy, healthy and very focused

keep up the good work

kaz:D

very briefly - manic morning - loads of probs at work but they can wait until Monday now, lol

Clothes thrown in case, off to get waxed/plucked now and then off to Bournemouth. Still no route planned as can't print anything out, grand prix is on, lol and roads will be mental but will be setting off at abour 3pm so hopefully will miss some of the rush! Eek!

Tw*tnav on board (ie ME!) so who knows where I'll end up! lol

See you all Sunday/Monday

very briefly - manic morning - loads of probs at work but they can wait until Monday now, lol

Clothes thrown in case, off to get waxed/plucked now and then off to Bournemouth. Still no route planned as can't print anything out, grand prix is on, lol and roads will be mental but will be setting off at abour 3pm so hopefully will miss some of the rush! Eek!

Tw*tnav on board (ie ME!) so who knows where I'll end up! lol

See you all Sunday/Monday

LOL - have a fab weekend :D (as if I need to say that - of course you will!)

xx

Hiya Jennie, have a great weekend, and i'm glad to see you've kicked that tosser to the kerb, probably shouldn't say it that harsh whilst your still going to be friends LMFAO, ya know i don't mean it with venom, its de Irish lingo slipping out again LOL..:p

Wow Jen you have come back such a stronger person, you were strong before but now you have made the decision that he couldnt.

Good on you girl. You "ROCK"

Morning Jennie, I did a long post last night & it fell into the gap between my computer & the www.

So in a nut shell. RE:S. You feel happy with the decision you have made, therefore it is the right decision.
You have decided that returning to the working hours of pre-holiday is unhealthy. That is also good.

I wonder what new & unforseen avenues will open up for you over the coming months?
Have a lovely W/E. & Well done!!!!!!!

Bournemouth

LOL - have a fab weekend :D (as if I need to say that - of course you will!)

xx

Hee hee... thanks! I did!! :D :D

Hiya Jennie, have a great weekend, and i'm glad to see you've kicked that tosser to the kerb, probably shouldn't say it that harsh whilst your still going to be friends LMFAO, ya know i don't mean it with venom, its de Irish lingo slipping out again LOL..:p
LMAO - I know what you mean.. lol...

Morning Jennie, I did a long post last night & it fell into the gap between my computer & the www.

So in a nut shell. RE:S. You feel happy with the decision you have made, therefore it is the right decision.
You have decided that returning to the working hours of pre-holiday is unhealthy. That is also good.

I wonder what new & unforseen avenues will open up for you over the coming months?
Have a lovely W/E. & Well done!!!!!!!

Hate it when that happens! (loss of long post!)... no idea what avenues will open but intend to enjoy finding out :D

Bournemouth...

I had a fantastic weekend and will try and sum it up but it will be difficult! There was so much to it! The journey was a bit naff really - heavy traffic, crashes, detours and rush hour but still managed to get to pub to meet Sarah and Cheryl at a reasonable time. Had a great natter in there until we had to dash back to relieve her hub (Cheryl's) of babysitting duties as he was off on a night out with the lads from work... at 10pm

This gave me chance to bore the girls witless about my holiday, and, bless em, they sat through all my pics and made all the right sounds.. lol...

Finally to bed pretty late (about 1am) and full of plans for Saturday.

I slept up in the loft, it was wicked! What a clever pair Cheryl and hub (Who is, I have to say, pretty lush!!!! ;) ) are, the room is stunning and the bed was so comfy I slept like a log!

Saturday morning arrived too soon and we wandered into Winton for some 'essentials'... lol happened to stroll into the occassional clothes shop and confess I did buy 4 polo shirts - but for the princely sum of £6 !! BARGAIN! So,,, might be wearing one of those tonight to the pub!

After shops we went back to the house for lunch (I had a muffin)... I was SSing at this point.. :D

Then it was time for Cheryl & Sarah to go and be 'pampered'. I couldn't afford it so took myself off on the bus to Bournemouth as I wanted to see the sea and a beach (withdrawal symptoms ya know!)... and get some sticks of rock! lol So,.. with directions as to which bus to get and where and how to find where they would be later.. I set off on a little adventure! lol

Bus was easy peasy, architecture was interesting - especiallty the jukebox style huge structure near the bus/train station! Then it was seafront time! I walked on the beach and rang my sis, lol, simply said 'am on a beach again - bit different to a couple of weeks ago though' lol She laughed and said she was too!

She was in Ireland visiting friends and they were at the beach too! lmao

The sun was trying to shine and sometimes it did! I walked along the sands and then the pier, took pics and saw a stag party all dressed in bright yellow knee-high sports socks and afro wigs with Lionel Richie on them and the words "is it me you're looking for' emblazoned on the back in 4 different languages! lol They were hilarious and had false moustaches and were playing Lionel Richie songs on a big CD boombox on the pier - I think there were 12 of them... they accosted a few old dears.. lol it was dead funny! I took some pics..(surreptitiously).. lol to show the girls later!

I basically enjoyed the views, the sun, sand and seagulls dive bombing! lol

It was soon time to go and I strolled into town for the bus back, having stopped to buy rock, and was bang on the agreed time to meet the girls - who were totally chilled out and totally pampered. I took more pics and will try and do an album!

They looked stunning... hair done... nails done... all relaxed and having had bubbly and cake, very relaxed indeed!

Cheryl's hub came to fetch us and we went back to the house to get ready - their friends had arrived from Essex by now... A & S

They are newlyweds - well, a year on the 22nd July :) (bless) totally loved up, which was heart warming to see...

Anyway, all got ready and off to the party venue - what a great place! The evening flew by! Balloons were blown up and ribbons and banners... and more pics taken! The disco was the best ever and we had a blast! It finished at midnight and then I piled Cheryl, Sarah, A and another girl into the car and we headed for Bournemouth to a nightclub. I had asked Cheryl's hub which one to go to and he had said... go to Bumbles... it's a dive but great music... so we did!

It was and it was!! lol We walked in, got a drink and hit the dance floor!! We didn't leave it all night! lol Fantastic music! Danced our little socks off!!!!

Got back some time around 3am ish... ;) and crashed out. Ear plugs in and I was gone! lol 9am it was up again! Pack, brekky and off home!

It was a brilliant weekend and so much more than I have said... but enough for you to get a flavour. Sad to say goodbye but a very memorable birthday celebration for Cheryl I'm sure, and certainly for me and Sarah too!

We laughed all night, danced all night and sang all night... I have no voice left! lol Evidence indeed of a great night! lol

My heartfelt thanks to Cheryl for inviting me and to both her and Sarah for making it such an ace time!

Home some 5 hours later and thinking about getting ready for the pub quiz.. lol... I'll get an early night tomorrow night! lol

Week 38 - shocked weigh in results! Into the 12's!!

On my way home I rang Ailsa to see if I could weigh in a day early as driving right past her ... she is such a poppet and said yes, no problem

Well... what a shock!

I waffled on about the weekend and got on the scales..

Amazed to see I'd lost 9.7lbs in 6 days!!

I now weigh 12stone 7.7lbs... I am stunned! Nuff said!

How about that! I was in Winton and down Bournemouth beach yesterday and didn't see you. Having said that...it was probably best as I found the old fashioned sweet shop on the pier and couldn't resist buying fudge which I demolished whilst walking:rolleyes:

Would have been dead embarrasing bumping into you with a mouthful of it:eek:

Saw the LR guys too. We were trying to work out what they were all about:eek:

Glad to hear you had a good time! It's not a bad place. Do love walking along the seafront:cool:

Quick edit: just seen your last message. Well done on the 9.7lbs! How fab is that!!

hey hun.
thanks so much for coming down for the weekend.
having you & Sarah there with me made the time all the more special.
glad you had not too bad a journey home & that the detour resulted in a very pleasing call in on Ailsa !!!!
9.7 lbs after your hols is fab.
so near goal now, keep at it

OMG 9.7lbs is just amazing, how fantastic, you skinny little minny you :D

Well done Jennie, so glad you had a lovely weekend
x

Back