Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Death is not an end if we can live on in our children, for they are us (Albert Einstein).

Your mum will live on in you Jennie. Thinking of you xxx

Just seen your post on Fb, sending lots of love to you and your family honey, it was a blessed release for her, but devastating for those left behind x x x

RIP Jen's mum , may you be at peace & reunited with your darling Edward xxxx
Sending much love to you too Jennie , such a lovely caring women any mum would be proud to have as a daughter .
Xxxxxxxx

My heart goes out to you Jenny. Lost my own Mum in april so have some idea of how you're feeling. I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that she's at peace now and out of pain.
You have been a fantastic daughter but I know right that it doesnt feel like that matters,you just miss her.
Love ,hugs and prayers

Jennie you couldnt have done more for your precious mum she would be so proud of you and she is now in a much better place thinking of you and your family Jen xxxxxx

So sorry to hear of your Mum's passing honey - you did so much to make her comfortable and loved and she's at peace now.....((hugs)) to you and your family at this terribly difficult time. xxx

Back