Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

((Jen))
Hope today has been a fitting tribute to your lovely mum and that you and your girls are as well as you can be.
Such lovely photos and memories Jen.
((huge hugs))
xxxxx

Hoping today went off as well as it could.

look after No.1's emotional needs first - but you know that.

Hope all went/goes well - not sure if yesterday afternoon or today :sigh:

Flowers looked amazing and I know you will all have done your mum proud

xxx

Lost for words, thinking of you!

Sorry it's been a while .. So so much has gone on. House cleared now - well, almost. My iPod fell out from under the sofa so that was something to smile about. Am back to work but got a stinker of a cold so , soaking in the bath as I type and going to bed soon. Car still crammed full and house resembles a jumble sale. Shrek moving out on Dec 6, I'm trying to be gentle with him and he's bring a darling - but very weepy., which is hard.

Lots to do still but if I don't rest I will be proper poorly, so, lazybones r us for a few days.

Can't begin to tell you how touched I've been by all the cards, texts, calls and messages. Thank you.

My girls are the best ever and my sister the worst... Lots to say but have to get it all clear before sharing. Looking forward to seeing what probate might reveal!

Get well soon xx

• From Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

Dear Jennie

You have been through so much in these last few weeks :hug99: You are so loved by us all and you are such an inspiration to us.

Hope you get the time to take care of yourself now

I've run away... well, not quite, but almost... by Friday I was a total wreck and thought in the middle of the night I was dying! I had sat up going through bank statements and what I saw upset me so much I felt physically sick... so, no sleep Thurs night and I took myself to the Dr's surgery and whaddya know... high temp, but the rest of it (chest pain, palpitations, tears, physical pain etc etc.. ) is pure unadulterated grief, stress and anxiety... so.. seeing Dr Monday am and prob get told to take time off sick, but am not going to.. instead.. after I saw them Fri a.m., I went to work and booked myself 3 nights in a lovely hotel... just me... and some paperwork.. my lappy, kindle, phone, ipod... lol etc etc... and camera! I have told NO-ONE where I actually am, and it is utter bliss! After work Friday I dashed home, saw to the dogs, cleared it with G that he was happy to look after them for the weekend, and I threw loads of stuff into carrier bags, bought loads of nost at the co-op, and called into Pizza Hut for a mega-salad bar n pizza fest... then booked into hotel just after 4pm... and have loved it here ever since... Fri night I had a "Lush" bubble bath and then snuggled up in bed for an early night... Saturday (yesterday) I had breakfast (om nom nom nom!) and then went out for a look about the area... took piccies... went to a coffee morning... came back and did some paperwork.. then I had a sauna, swim and laze in the jacuzzi! Bliss!!!

Antother early night (well, was supposed to be but wasn't really).. and this morning I was awake, as usual, at 4.30am... so I did some more work and at 7am went for another sauna, swim and jacuzzin session... blisssssssssss.... then huge brekkie and now back in my room... chilling... and thinking about going back to bed for a while too... lol

LOVE this place - so peaceful... and am anonymous...

I don't blame you for seeking sanctuary.... after what you've been through time is needed to lick your wounds.....

Sounds like you're absolutely making the most of it, good on yer.. much needed solace....

Savour every second, you deserve it :) xxx

Back