Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Delighted to hear you are doing well Jennie and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Jennie is released today on good behaviour

Should be home tonight

and by tomorrow lunchtime, she'll have made it upstairs to her bed LOL

Her knee hurts more than her tum so this is being seen as a good thing (all things are relative)

Thanks Mindey.
Shame they couldn't keep her in hosp longer...suspect it'll be the only way to force her to rest!

Pleas send her my warmest wishes..or did I say that y'day?

well send her some more please.

Jane,

Did you have a word with the Hospital as its tomorrow morning now!

Jennie is released today on good behaviour

Good behaviour? Since when?!!! :giggle:

Good to hear you're on your way home Jennie. Looking forward to an update (on both tum and knee) soon :D

Lots of love

Dear Jennie

Sending you prayers for a speedy recovery

I'm home! :)

Loads to tell you but suffice it to say.. I have oodles of time to do so and right now I'm utterly pooped.

Op was a success (as far as I can tell)... gory details to follow... nasty blisters due to allergic reaction but they'll soon sort... knee hurts but have to admit, blisters hurt more... incisions nice and healing well... drains were removed after 48 hours... now I've seen myself in a full length mirror I can tell you the difference is incredible... not flat tum but none of the skin left (well... a bit but will explain that)... and I took photos (gory mare!) and will update all about it... hospital was a real experience and I made some new friends there and have to go back Monday to have dressings seen to... District nurse coming here tomorrow to change dressings too... am up and on my feet (albeit very tenderly) and they cut me a long way round past my hip bones and around each side.

I'm delighted to be home and able to chill out now on the sofa with the tv on being inspected from the back of my eyelids... I suspect there will be a lot of that going on.... I really am shattered.

thank you for your texts and good wishes... I'll be back again over the next few days but for now really can't believe I'm saying this, but,.. I need to rest.

Am still smiling and very glad I went through with it. Despite being swollen and weighing in at 11 ston 9lbs this afternoon!!!! (heaviest in over 6 months...) I guess that's fluid and crappy hospital food and no exercise!! Will have to be ultra careful with the calories but increase protein methinks!

Loads of love and thanks again
xxxxxxxxx

Awww, glad you're feeling ok hun. I hear kitteh is coming to see you next sat so i'll send a hug via her (very gentle one i promise).

Can't wait for the pics xxx

So pleased all is well for you :clap: Take it easy now wont you:hug99:

So glad you're home, take it easy & look after yourself
xx

hey hun,
glad to hear it all went well & now home & settled. Enjoy making good friends with the insides of you eyelids, & make sure you see them as often as you feel you ned too ;)
looking forward to seeing you nxt weekend hun
loads a love
xx

Back