Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Phew!!!

I was panicking cos I thought I'd upset you by telling you to get a new bra:eek: Worried that I'd overstepped the CDC code somehow!

What with b0llocking you before for wearing miles-too-big-trousers and then your jeans weighing heavy, I thought you'd be ringing Cambridge HO to complain about me!

Wearing the right sized clothes does make you feel much better - it took me being manhandled by my mentor Pogle (thanks mate:) ) into smaller sized clothes before I realised I didn't have to stick to XXXXXL sizes anymore and that we look better in well fitting clothes and feel oodles better too!

Glad you liked Louise's - fab shop and lovely girls to boot!

See even less of you on Tuesday evening honey,
A
xxxx:D

Friday 15th December

9.45am (ish) ... just posted this on the WeMitts Thread and wanted to add it here while I remember!

Oh... HAVE to share this (sorry if you are eating/drinking) but.. I think I may have seen the end of the "sumo-wipe" :eek: :eek: :D :D :D AND the "in-my-bath-tsunami" !!!!

I was having a bubble bath last night (can't believe how many of these I have now I'm SS'ing.. and it ain't coz I'm grubby.. it's coz I don't want to eat and is as far from the kitchen as I can get in my place! ) lol.. and my Zoe came into the bathroom - now.. for those who don't know.. Zoe is my drop dead gorgeous 18yr old daughter (one of 2, my other daughter Sarah is 19 and also drop dead gorgeous.. hee hee).. anyway, Zoe came in and plonked herself down on the floor to chat! (She hasn't done that in years!!) So there I am laying in my bubbles and I turned onto my side so I could look at her while we chatted and she laughed.. and said.. "bet you did that coz you can now eh!" lol I'd done it without even thinking... but she was right! Not so very long ago (9 weeks in fact) I wouldn't have taken a bath, I would certainly not have been able to lay on my side in it, and, in fairness, I don't think she would have come into the bathroom either! What a difference a few stones make!!

Just wanted to share that.. :D

You can tell me I need a new bra whenever ya like! lol

I was panicking cos I thought I'd upset you by telling you to get a new bra:eek: Worried that I'd overstepped the CDC code somehow!

LOL NAH... you KNOW I can take it (booooo hooooooooo sniffle sniffle... loud nose blow...)

What with b0llocking you before for wearing miles-too-big-trousers and then your jeans weighing heavy, I thought you'd be ringing Cambridge HO to complain about me!

Hee hee, nope... I have such respect for you that you can b0llock me about such things and I will (miraculously) listen.. because I know you are talking from experience!!! You KNOW where I'm at and what it feels like.. I know when times are going to be extra challenging... I know you understand when I whinge and moan about stuff... and I can confide in you... what more can I want?? (oh apart from you looking like Colin Firth, and adoring me, and being about 45, no kids, oodles of money, loads of passion and wanting to take me away from all this and treat me like a queen!)...

Sorry... must be that Friday feeling! Getting a bit stir-crazy without a man in me life.. well.. apart from "Eric" and I KNOW what you think on THAT score ! LMAO

Fear not! He shall be whistling dixie following our next "date".. poor lamb.. lol.. have so much to say about him but that can keep..

Wearing the right sized clothes does make you feel much better - it took me being manhandled by my mentor Pogle (thanks mate:) ) into smaller sized clothes before I realised I didn't have to stick to XXXXXL sizes anymore and that we look better in well fitting clothes and feel oodles better too!

I'm hoping that Mich might give me some guidance clothes-wise tomorrow! I need some new (cheap) tops! I'm still wearing my winter tops that I've had for the last 4 years and they are very comfy, but not altogether flattering (as my Zoe pointed out.. lol) :rolleyes:

Glad you liked Louise's - fab shop and lovely girls to boot!

I can't thank you enough for recommending it to me.. I am SO looking forward to being able to wear (and be fitted properly) some of their sexier little numbers! lol I overheard Zoe talking to her sister on the phone last night about me "jordans"... lol she was saying stuff like... "yeah, she's always had big ones but now they flippin look it!! you should see her! ... yeah but her old bras were crap.. they look massive now! ... " so... lol... I think we are going to be comparing "Jordans" over Christmas.. ROFL

I'd like to thank my mother (read as if an oscar speech) for passing down the large-breasted genes to myself and subsequently my daughters... without her I would not have the jordans I have and would most certainly not be feeling so damn good right now too! ... lol

See even less of you on Tuesday evening honey,

Hee hee hee - love that line! and yeah.. you will! :D :D :D :D (NOT expecting miracles - well... not quite true, as I always expect miracles.. but you know what I mean.. another 2 or 3 lbs would be fab!!).

I get my first consultation at the gym on Tuesday - I am champing at the bit!! lol Wish I'd asked my family for cash to pay for full year's membership for the gym for Christmas.. hey ho.. my nan has sent a cheque so might put that towards it.. was also thinking of driving up to Scarborough to see her soon.. but time is against me.. and my diary is so full! Yahoo! lol

Will write more later (must remember to tell you about "Eric".. New Years Eve and my sister!)

Oh bless you (((hugs)))
I'm so glad someone else seems to have this bathing addiction too LOL - I've never had so many baths as I have on this diet!!
I got some of the original source mint shower gel and put that in - it blocked out the smell of food as it smells just like mint imperials :)
You've inspired me to get measured for a bra too.
I'm still wearing the same ones and I've no idea what size I should be wearing.

Not sure where to go around here, think it'll be M&S or nowhere LOL - They joys of small town living ;)

Kitty xxx

oooh kitty... nooo.. (apologies to M&S:rolleyes: )... but I have had (well, my girls have had) nowt but bad experiences with their fitters.. I live in a small town too and couldn't believe my luck that in the town where I work there was such a godsend! Have a look online for corsetieres.. they are far more likely to have decent fitters... it will be worth the effort of ringing around.. unless of course your local M&S have better fitters than the ones I've heard about!:eek:

Lol about the baths - it's madness isn't it! :eek: I have a wider selection of bubble baths than even in my teenage years!!! lol How good is this diet eh... not only losing weight but better hygiene too! lol ;)

Only snag is I'm on a water meter and I do have DEEEEEEP baths! but hell.. its that or not lose the weight! so.. easy peasy choice! ;)

I promise you though., if you do get a new properly fitted bra you are going to feel AMAZING!!!!!!!:D :eek: :D Seriously - I'm sat here feeling great! lol

I know I am still morbidly obese, with about 9 stone something to lose but feel good coz me Jordans are properly supported and looking daym good! lol :D

I swear it has changed how I walk, how I sit, my general posture has improved massively! :eek:

The only thing is.. I did rescue one of my old bras out of the bag last night because I will need something looser for the gym.. :eek: and really can't justify another £25 for a gym bra for a few weeks (as I reduce further!)..

Hee hee.. never really taken much notice of me Jordans before but now...:eek: :rolleyes: lol... the woman in the shop told me that I might be a bit, umm, not obsessive.. but something close.. for a while until I got used to wearing a decent, well fitted bra! lol How right she was! :D

You will let me know how it goes won't you?

I am beginning to think that a well fitted bra is as essential for a woman as sanitary products!!! Perhaps I need to start a mission for bras! lol

Nah, would only make a tit of meself !!! :eek: :eek: :D

Hi Jeannie,

I wonder is your charity working together wth the the bra appeal site for the same cause :confused: as this is what it says...

The first charity to benefit is Centrepoint who help homeless women and men in the UK. Their emergency hostel in Soho, London have a real need for bras to offer the young women who stay at the project. One project worker explained how they tried to squeeze a 'well endowed' young woman into a training bra and it wasn't ideal!!

Regardless, it is nice to think we can pass our old unwanted bras on instead of binning them.

Wearing a propper fitting bra does give everyone a better shape and also helps with back and shoulder strain.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

I don't think so as they are two very separate charities, that said, they may be in touch with one another, who knows.. lol.. however, either way it will be homeless women who get them so that's ok :D

I'm really glad you said about the bra appeal though - I've been telling all my mates! lol
Jennie xx

Yeay!

The bra issue lives on!

I was the one that told AKB to burn her deadly Glamorise bras & get some yummy Fantasie & Freya ones!

I live in Freya bras these days!

Re: M & S - nightmare: they fitted me last year but then admitted that they didn't have any bras up to a 36E!

Love xxx

OMG I live in the bath when I'm ssing - and spend a fortune on Avon body moisturisers!! :rolleyes:

As for calling something 'Peter' what could you mean?! :p

OMG I live in the bath when I'm ssing - and spend a fortune on Avon body moisturisers!! :rolleyes:

As for calling something 'Peter' what could you mean?! :p

heh heh... well.. what was it someone else called it recently???... ummm... blimey! I can't remember what she called it!!! How irritating is THAT! I'm gonna have to scour all of me posts to find it now!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: My memory is pants!

(oops.. I don't REALLY have an undies fetish.. pants... bras...) lol

Friday Dec 15th 23:49

Home from the wine bar and in a contemplative mood... lol (BIG word for this time of night!!)... not quite sure where I got to on the old diary but I think it was the "in bath" scenario...

So.. today... went to work as usual and got quite a lot achieved, but have a heavy financially based few days ahead when I go back in on Monday! (beginning to wish I had prioritised somewhat differently, but hey ho.. it'll all be fine in the end!).. had a few visitors call in (having moaned that I never see anyone! lol).. one in particular was a real poppet... he is one of our ministers and SUCH a nice man! He commented on my weight loss so we talked about that for a few minutes and discussed the work he had called in with... he really is such a darling man. I love him and his family. Well anyway, he left and then someone else popped in with some photocopying.. and then another person popped their head 'round the door and asked how I was... lol Ya think mebbe me boss has said something!? lol

It was nice though.. and I did go through to the main dining hall and thank the ladies there for their incredibly hard work.. they cater for over 100 people each Friday lunchtime and it is run like clockwork! I finished on time and went to the wine bar for a bottle of water and a quiet time before coming home. It was lovely - sat reading the paper and making notes about work and the music festival, jobs to do.. etc etc.. I keep telling the guys on the festival committe that we need to project manage things with a realistic time line!

A few minutes into my quiet time and 2 wonderful friends turned up! Naturally I invited them to join me... they are a smashing couple, she is really my friend, we hit it off almost from the moment we met. As it happened I was wearing the earrings she gave me for my birthday too! :D

We chatted for ages and then their food arrived!!! Oh HOW much I wanted to scoff it with them... jacket pots with tuna & mayo and half a hot chicken panini each, with coleslaw and then, to follow... one had a jam doughnut and the other a smarties cookie!! Washed down with chocolattes!! I sat there thin lipped with my bottle of water... ooooh I wanted to wolf it all down!!! neither of them made much comment about the weight loss but I was sitting down the whole time and we were jabbering away about all manner of things! Time simply flew by! Before I knew it it was almost 3pm!

I trundled home and decided to do some washing (anything to avoid having to sort out the spare front room!!).. and then I came on here.. and then I tidied up the kitchen and made a mug of the spicy tomato soup! WOW! I loved it!!!!!! Am definitely going to get some more of THAT!!!

Went and made up Sarah's room... so her bed is freshly made , there is a gorgeous aroma of clean linen wafteing in therer and the room looks lovely for her.. as for the other room... am ignoring that in the hope that it will go away!!

Before I knew it, it was time to get started on the room.. which I did... I umm, well... I umm, I moved some boxes out to the spare room and um... into the living room!

Gave up the will to do it after only 20 minutes so it remains in it's chaotic state to recover.

Took Zoe some drinks upstairs for her.. brought down all the washing up.. lol.. made a muffin, quickly ate it .. then I straightened me hair and then it was time to get going!

I met Lucy in our local wine bar..a friend of ours was performing so we thought we would go along! He was brilliant.. his name is Rob Bray.. he has a website but I can't recall it right now... but as soon as I do I'll whack it on here!

So off I went to the wine bar.. no sign of the 2 mates who were supposed to come... so got me a bigbottle of sparling water and sat at the table with Lucy.

The gig was fantastic - Rob has an amazing musical reportpoire (sp)... I've got to go and see him at his shop about next year's festival! He really is an excellent singer / songwriter / guitarist and a thoroughly decent bloke too! So.. I will nip to him one day in the week!

Lucy and I giggled and chatted our way through the evening... "Eric" texted me to wish me a good weekend AND... as I got home he sent me another text saying he was at the rugby club and it was the slow dances!!! grrrrrr... lol

Still, he said he was bored. So am glad you sought solace in me (albeit in text!). lol I still think that on the 23rd I shall tell him that all we could ever be is friends... the distance IS a problem... as is the fact that he leads the life and lifestyle that means he has NO space for a woman. I need more than this.. :(

Anywayyyy... as I said, gig was great, friends eventually turned up... and we have a lovely evening. Would like to do it again sometime and soon!

So, home now and busting for a wee (drank 1.5 litres of water at the wine bar!). so will sign off for now and wish you all a very good night xxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday 16th December 9am

Supposed to be at the garage picking up Zoes new car now... instead I'm sitting here feeling very peeved! I rang the garage to ask what documents (if any ) we need to bring with us - I vaguely recall him saying something about needing her birth certificate... and I rang and rang and then I rang the second number.. and the guy in the workshop told me the sales chap doesn't get in on a Saturday until 9.30 / 10!! I'm supposed to be on my way to Coventry by then to spend some time with Mich!! Grrrrrr I had to call my mate (the one with the complicated love life - that has now become straight forward) and apologise as she is giving us a lift to the garage!... and so I've come on here to calm down, sound off and generally have a nosey around.. lol

After logging off last night I went to bed and "Eric" continued to text me.. it's going to be so hard to do the "we can only be mates" thing with him, coz I DO like him, and he likes me, but the 2 hour drive between us is too much... I know that if we REALLY wanted to be together it wouldn't be, but it is, so we don't... (if you get my drift)... I am looking forward to seeing him on the 23rd though., and we talked about that the other day and he is planning on coming to me in the early afternoon so we can spend the afternoon and evening together... the only thing is... both girls will be home so I have no idea where we will spend our time!

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.... so , I think I will perhaps spend another 20 minutes doing that room and then ring the garage again... need to ring Mich too and tell her I'm going to be at least an hour later than planned - i HATE messing people around!!!

Back