Bleurgh.....

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I think I'm about to come down with my daughter's vomiting bug. :sign0137: Getting stomach pain and can't face the thought of what I was going to have for dinner. Looks like plain toast for me.

Problem is, once I feel better I only ever want cream crackers! Full of syns. Oh well. Hopefully the feeling will pass and I won't come down with anything! :fingerscrossed:

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you Stacey. There's nothing worse than that horrible feeling in your stomach.

I hope you feel better soon Stacey.
If cream crackers do the trick, eat them.
I bet the bug will make you lose weight anyway, but if not, don't worry. Your health comes first! You'll soon catch up.

yes - how come crream crackers always make you feel better?!

I was always raised on saltines in america when I was sick so I just transferred that to cream crackers over here. Problem is, when I start to feel better I eat 1 or 2 here and there and before I know it, half the pack is gone! Granted I usually don't eat anything else for the day but the syns alone...geesh. I don't even bother counting.

And losing weight is the only silver lining that's keeping me going. Although in the past I remember I never lose much when I've had a bug. Go figure!

hope it doesn't develop into the sickness bug :(

if it makes you feel better about the crackers... whenever i'm recovering from feeling ill, the thing i ALWAYS have to have is chinese... plus chocolate and chewy sweets...

Hope your ok! I don't suppose the wholemeal crackerbread would do the trick?

Rough night last night and yes, turned into the D&V's all night! Luckily hubby had some anti-sickness tables prescribed to him when he had a bug so by 3am I was taking those although they didn't kick in til about 5. Worst bug I've had for awhile. Just drinking some gatorade as feel totally wiped out though nearly passed out when I went to get some a few hours ago because I was so dehydrated.

Feeling a bit brighter now so will try a couple of crackers. My 2 yr old has just gone to childminder's so I can now relax and recover the rest of the day.

Sounds like a really bad night, I hope that youfel better soon xx

Awww Huni....not good!

I hope that you feel better soon and that its just a passing 24 hour bug.
Take care.

xxxx

The only good thing about a stomach bug - I got on my scales this morning and I've lost 11lb!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My jeans are loose and I was able to do my belt up another 2 notches. Crazy!

I have WI tonight but I'm in two minds of whether to get weighed or not. I know it's not a true representation of what I've lost this week and that I'll end up putting at least half of it back on next week when I'm eating normally again.

I'm debating about just going to class and not weighing as I don't see a point in getting excited about what the scales say when it'll just go up next week. WWYD?

(PS - anyone know why I can't seem to post a new thread? I can only reply to threads otherwise I get an error message??)

Back