Blimmin Star Week!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emz118, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok... as some of you may know I have been struggling recently... basically only half followed the plan all summer, and bounced around the same few pounds.

Then 2 weeks ago, after my first 100% week in ages, I went to WI and put on a pound. I was a bit frustrated, but decided that it could be catch up.

Fair enough, stay on plan 100% for another week. WI last week, and I knew I'd not lost... I could just tell. So on the scales I step, to find 1.5 on. ARGH!!! I cried at group because I was so frustrated.

Now this week... a good week, one flexi syn day on Sunday, with approx 30 syns, and less syns all week (well within 105) WI is in 1 hour, and what has just happened??? Auntie BLIMMIN Flo decides to turn up. CROSS is an understatement.

Again I'm sure I haven't lost, and I don't want to go to class, but I know I have to really.

PANTS PANTS PANTS!!!

It's so unfair for us women!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Ok... rant over... needed to get that out.

Emma xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    OH HUNEY! It may not be as bad as you think!, and if it is, next week you will have a MASSIVE loss! The only positive thing is,,,,,,,you're not pregnant ;)

But come on Emz! You know if you stick with it it'll work, and you've come too far to give up. Keep plugging away.You'll get your reward, even if it takes another week.

4. Emz118

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Judimac... I know you're right, but I don't want to go!!! *Stamps feet and pouts like a 2 year old*
    Oh well. We shall see.

5. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Good luck with your weigh in

6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hopefully it wsn't as bad as you thought. Stick with it, i always find you really helpful and inspiring. Fingers crossed for you x

7. Emz118

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Chuffy... that post has made my day!!!

Well.... WI....... I LOST!!!! And it was... wait for it..... THREE AND A HALF POUNDS!!!!!! Wooooooooooooop!!!!

I am sooooooo pleased. Back on track I feel... fingers crossed for 2lb next week, then I'm covering fresh ground, rather than losing what I've put on.

Bought a new countdown for 12 weeks tonight, so you're not rid of me yet I'm afraid girls.

Thanks for replying to my rant.

Emma xXx

8. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

wow great weight loss! :) your doing such a good job!!!

9. Cobweb

Cobweb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh what a great loss, and well deserved by the sounds of it. Congratulations!

**hugs**
    Cobweb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.