Blimmin Star Week!!!

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Ok... as some of you may know I have been struggling recently... basically only half followed the plan all summer, and bounced around the same few pounds.

Then 2 weeks ago, after my first 100% week in ages, I went to WI and put on a pound. I was a bit frustrated, but decided that it could be catch up.

Fair enough, stay on plan 100% for another week. WI last week, and I knew I'd not lost... I could just tell. So on the scales I step, to find 1.5 on. ARGH!!! I cried at group because I was so frustrated.

Now this week... a good week, one flexi syn day on Sunday, with approx 30 syns, and less syns all week (well within 105) WI is in 1 hour, and what has just happened??? Auntie BLIMMIN Flo decides to turn up. CROSS is an understatement.

Again I'm sure I haven't lost, and I don't want to go to class, but I know I have to really.

PANTS PANTS PANTS!!!

It's so unfair for us women!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Ok... rant over... needed to get that out.

Emma xXx

OH HUNEY! It may not be as bad as you think!, and if it is, next week you will have a MASSIVE loss! The only positive thing is,,,,,,,you're not pregnant ;)

But come on Emz! You know if you stick with it it'll work, and you've come too far to give up. Keep plugging away.You'll get your reward, even if it takes another week.

Thank you Judimac... I know you're right, but I don't want to go!!! *Stamps feet and pouts like a 2 year old*
Oh well. We shall see.

Hopefully it wsn't as bad as you thought. Stick with it, i always find you really helpful and inspiring. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Chuffy... that post has made my day!!!

Well.... WI....... I LOST!!!! And it was... wait for it..... THREE AND A HALF POUNDS!!!!!! Wooooooooooooop!!!!

I am sooooooo pleased. Back on track I feel... fingers crossed for 2lb next week, then I'm covering fresh ground, rather than losing what I've put on.

Bought a new countdown for 12 weeks tonight, so you're not rid of me yet I'm afraid girls.

Thanks for replying to my rant.

Emma xXx

Back