Blinkies, Buttons and Texts, OH MY!

Will be mostly making buttons tonight - if you have any suggestions/requests let me know :D

Also, two of them have warped in the upload so I'll reupload them when I get home from work and they'll be fine then!

Last edited:
Thank you so much, I love mine!
Could I be a pain in the bum and have my words changed? If not no problem. But I like the others that just say 'username. Losing it with exante'

Also, how do I get them in my siggy from here?

I love it :D

Dull question I know but can I use it as an avatar and how do I do that?

I've reuploaded all of them because tinypic is useless and likes to warp my animated files so use the links of the following blinkies instead and they should stay nice and clean :)

starlightblink.gif
renekotblink.gif

nursetubsblink.gif
lovingexante.gif

blueblink2.gif

To save the blinkie to your computer should you want to, right click and then 'save image as'.

To use in your signature, right click your blinkie and click 'copy image location'. This will copy the address where the blinkie is saved on the internet. Next, go to User CP and then 'edit signature'. Type

Preview and your blinkie should show up!

Any problems give me a yell and I'll see what I can suggest.

And nursetubs - you probably can have it as an avatar but I don't think it will be animated - just a static picture. To do that you need to go to User CP and click 'edit avatar'.

:)

Thank you :)

Ooooh pretty please could you make me one saying 'Elvira: losing it with Exante'? If you could get a cartoon Elvira for the little picture that would be awesome, but if not, a little bat would be wicked! Thank you so much! xxx

Ooohhh I want one pretty please

Any design with my username please????

Thank youuuu x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

precious - caught the rainbow bug from your avvie and sig so here's what I came up with :)

preciousblink.gif

Elvira - this is a bit bigger than the others because if I went smaller she got all distorted and faded :/ Hope you like! If not, just let me know :)

elvirablinksharp.gif

precious - caught the rainbow bug from your avvie and sig so here's what I came up with :)

preciousblink.gif

Elvira - this is a bit bigger than the others because if I went smaller she got all distorted and faded :/ Hope you like! If not, just let me know :)

elvirablinksharp.gif

Wow thank you ever so much I love it :D your a star :D

Yay!!! So glad you like them! <33

Oh could I have one pretty please? Either pooh bear or Betty boop? Saying "shell losing it for good" if at all possible hunny xxx

How's this, Shell sweets?

shellblink.gif

Also doing texts like this:

exantegirls.png
beefcake.png
hehe

If you want one, just ask! :D

Last edited:
Thank you hunny it's fab :) could I get a text saying shell from flab to fab? Xx

Any good?

shelltext.png

Fan flipping tastic :D

Back