Blinkies

What would you like it to say?

You're welcome sweetie :) I'm very happy with how they turned out (which I why I stole the Halloween one lol)

Okay all... so I've been playing with templates. I'll add them up into this post as I complete them.

Hello-Kitty-wave-template-e.gif

Hello-Kitty-Christmas-Templ.gif

Stitch-sit-Template-example.gif

spongebob-template-example-1.gif

Alice-Sitting-Template-exam.gif

Hello-Kitty-flying-template.gif

Tinkerbell-Template-example.gif

Teddy-Heart-Template-Exampl.gif

Templates in the pipeline:

More Hello Kitty
Powerpuff Girls
Thumper (Bambi)
More Me to You (Tatty Teddy)

Ideas welcome :D

If you like any of the templates I put up just let me know either here or via PM what you would like it to say. The only thing I ask is that people please don't take them to use for other things or to change them in any way - I've worked hard on these. :)

Last edited:
oooh, how about:

'princess-of-power
kicking butt at losing her butt'

or

'princess-of-power
on an intergalactic mission to be a slim mistress of the universe'

*shrugs* I dont know if they're any good.

Currently working on...

charliegirl - COMPLETE
princess-of-power - queued

Okay hun. Do you want the date of your wedding on the blinkie?

Cold-in-Ketosis.gif

Last edited:
I love that cold in ketosis land one!!! Very true, Im so freezing at the moment, my feet are like ice blocks!

Yeah, please put the date on if you can! Its December 6th 2008.

Thanks for doing all this for us Gem, I really appreciate it! xxx

No probs honey. I'm not going to get to it tonight as I'm hella tired now and my eyes are killing from all the concentration lol. I'll get onto it tomorrow.

N.B I've edited the blinkies so that they take up less room and therefore you should be able to get more side by side :)

Last edited:
princess-of-power-request.gif

Done :)

Currently working on...

princess-of-power - COMPLETE

Lol :D You're welcome sweetie :) Glad you like it :)

its fabulous!!!!! thanks so much for it. now whenever i feel down i'll just look at that and it'll spur me on!!!

all i have to do now is work out how to put it on my sig and i'll be laughing...

If you right click on it it should give you an option for 'copy link location'. Then just go to 'Edit Signature' in User CP and click the button that looks like a postcard with a mountain on it. Enter the link in the box that pops up and it should work. Let me know if you run into probs hun x

'ere Missis!

I was going to put mine on my signature, but the words have gone! Come on own up.... who ate them? xxx

'ere Missis!

I was going to put mine on my signature, but the words have gone! Come on own up.... who ate them? xxx

:rotflmao: It was prolly me! Sorry missy! Try this one:

medea-monkey.gif

Back