Blinkies

Ahh, it's possible that you do not have enough signature space yet. I think you get more when you reach 100 posts. When you're trying to put it in does it say 'your signature space cannot exceed 'x' amount of characters'?

Hi RB, i followed what you said, clicked on that little envelope mountain thingy, then it showed a little box where i wanted it, then when i clicked save it wasnt there? sorry if im driving you mad, i just think your blinkies are great

As I said earlier hun, it's possible you do not have enough signature space yet as you have not reached 100 posts. Does it tell you you do not have enough space when you preview your signature?

If you have time can I have one please ???:eek:

Anything pink and black honey??

If you dont have time dont worry !

Thank you x

Hi RB, not it doesnt say anything like that...im confused, The Halloween blinkie will be out of date by the time ive figured out how to do it haha

Any chance of a " 3 months 3 stone for Christmas" one???? Chrissie trees or anything you think of!

You really are wasted on here with your talent!

Purplepixie - In progress...
cuddlyfairy - queued
IrishLaura - queued
flirty40greeneyes - queued

Yes, yours is nearly done but I need to go to work now so can't finish it yet.

Thank you honey ! Your a star !

hey rb is there anychance you could make me one? it ok if you havent got the time. they are brill :) im looking for a queen with a crown and maybe saying something like Becky Winner and Queen of LPTPWT :)

bev im like the winner the queen dont ya know!!!!!!!

LOL it reminds me of my son .... decided years ago he was King Liam, and everyone in the family was to address him this way. Everything he sent off for came back addressed to King Liam - and my dad and others still refer to him that way! He had 3 fish Liam, Liam and Liam. Big royal funeral for Liam, Liam only got a royal flush and Liam is still alive! All his children are going to be called Liam - even the girls and to make it easier he's going to have them in different countries - so Liam of China, Liam of Spain etc etc etc .....

Maybe it's the irish in him that makes him mad??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back