blip already!!

Jot

jo'stime
Oh blimey, here I go again, 6 good days and 3 silly ones, trying to get back on track, had my shake this morning but urg! did not enjoy it, only like the chocolate one too! today going to try and stick to my 1400 cals what ever I eat.:(

if u enjoy the chocolate one stick to them,,, do u use the powders as you can mix and match i often use a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of strawberry its delicious but u can do any flavour you fancy i suppose

i find the ready made shakes are much nicer than the bottled ones, even if they do cost that little bit more! also, tesco do their own version ultra slim which is lush!

xx

Thanks ladies, I have been good today, only had one slimfast but stayed within my calories, Thanks for the tips, never though of mixing the powders, I had not tried the vanilla powder, but have tried the ready made in the bottle, did not enjoy it to be honest.
Going to aerobics to night for my sinful couple of days:p

hey jot, dont worry about your blip hun, draw a line and try your hardest to stay on track, these days happen to all of us hunni.
stick with the choc shakes if thats all you like, i can only stomach the choc ones so thats all i have had since starting (apart from a raspberry one once, urgh never again lol)

have a good evening xxx :)

Thanks assj, yes just having the one chocolate in the morning and an eat natural bar at lunch, makes a nice change and its keeping me going.

Back