Blip!

So I had two great days of exante .. and then I went to the cinema and had like 250g pick n mix. .. I was doing so well!!!! aggghhhh now I have to start all over again. How do you motivate yourself to stay on track? If I go exercising for 2 hours tomorrow will that make up for it? C x

Don't be disheartened. Just get back on the wagon! Exante don't recommend vigorous exercise during the first week or so until your body adjusts to its new intake. My incentive is to get a too-tight fav item of clothing and hang it off the kitchen cupboard, bathroom door or front door to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this. I change them around so I don't start to not notice! I also browse clothing catalogues and mentally pick what I'm going to have when I'm three sized smaller!

That's a good idea about having some clothes up there!

Don't do too much exercise at first, it'll force your body into starvation mode and it will hold on to the fat for protection instead of burning it for fuel!

Just use an disappointment your felt i yourself to incourage you to ensure you don't fall off the wagon again! Good luck x

everyone has a blip sometimes, we're only human. The important thing is not to dwell on it, put it behind you and start afresh as soon as possible. I had one of those blips yesterday but today I'm back to doing it 100%. Use the disappointment you feel as motivation to keep from doing it again.

Back