BLITZKRIEG!!!

Sure will, Jim, and I'll be careful not to go on about all the carbs I'll be eating, too! Although low fat is so restrictive it will probably be me coming and drooling at all your menus. :D

LOL, yes you will hah ha. :D

Felt really ill and nauseous this morning as I was cooking my eggs, so bad that I had to lie down on the kitchen floor until the dizzyness went away. Really could not face sausage & eggs and felt like I needed some sugar so had a bowl of honey nut cornflakes for brek. I think this is the beginning of the end for my Atkins journey.

Will be starting on the Low Fat plan with Tesco diets on Monday - we have a little weekend break booked and I plan to have a 'between diets' break first (without going too mad!). They keep you to about 1300 cals a day. I have never done a calorie counting diet before so it will be a learning process and I'm glad to have the menu plans & shopping lists to guide me through it. I now hope to have lost 20lbs by Christmas. Also to learn how to calorie count so I can use this as a way of maintaining my weight loss, although I will always have low carb in the back of my mind.

I still think Atkins is a great way of losing weight but I'm ready for a change now and hopethat it will help to re-start my weight loss. Good luck everyone and thanks so much for all your support and banter, I will deffo be stopping by to see how you're all getting on.

xxx
:grouphugg:

Not nice LM, that must have been awful. Good luck darling and keep in touch.

Back