BLOATED BELLY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debs6955, 19 September 2007 Social URL.

1. debs6955

debs6955 longing to be slim !!

Diet:
    cambridge
    anyone have any ideas why my belly is soo bloated ive stuck to ss big time had few probs with the loo as you all know lol but this morning and yesterday my belly has bloated big time my trousers are all tight again :( im drinking as much as poss and doing everything right just wondered if this happens cheers all xxxdebs xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Debs I have the same this morning! I don't know why. It's not time for my totm yet, I'm drinking 4 litres or more of water a day and I'm not picking. So I really have no idea what's causing it! I'll be watching your thread to see if anyone has any ideas.

4. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    ok ill catch up when i get home off to work now thanks hopefully someone will have some answers lol

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hope it sorts itself out.Have you done the dirty deed yet lolx

6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    i guess its just related to the toilet troubles you've had debz. Try not to worry. Youve taken so many laxatives etc over the last few days trying to get things moving that your tummy probably hasnt got a clue what is happening to it.

Im sure it will have gone down again in a day or two.

7. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

This might sound daft but I have found that sleeping on my stomach helps with the bloating problem.

I found this out over 20 years ago after my first child was born - a very old midwife told all us 'young things' (they segregated by age back then - really!) to lay pillows under our stomachs and lie on them saying that this would reduce after baby swelling. It did back then and ever since whenever I suffer from 'THE BIG BLOAT' I do the same thing and it works!!

Have a go and let me know. ;)

8. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

sorry to hear of your bloating - is it first thing in the morning or does it get worse during the day?

My stomach definitely bloats as the day goes on - in the morning my trousers can fit perfectly but by the end of the day they are tight! i put this down to all the water.

Hope you get sorted soon hun
    xx

9. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Another Bloater here , since monday its been like that ... But i know why mines like that , men Don't have them , theres the hint , lol

10. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks for all your replys im unsure why this is as i dont get totm thankfully but could just be where ive had a few probs this last week im sure it will sort itself out fingers crossed ...still going strong on diet had a few times i thought omg is this worth it and then kick meself n said yes it is , but im sure we all get those days last night was the worst i bought kids fish and chips and still had to sort the babys dinner out with them i could of killed for a chip lol but i didnt do it swigged a pint of water and came in on pc lol im determined to stick with this untill my weights gone if it kills me lol hope your all doing well xxxx thanks for support

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.