BLOATED BELLY

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
anyone have any ideas why my belly is soo bloated ive stuck to ss big time had few probs with the loo as you all know lol but this morning and yesterday my belly has bloated big time my trousers are all tight again :( im drinking as much as poss and doing everything right just wondered if this happens cheers all xxxdebs xxx

Debs I have the same this morning! I don't know why. It's not time for my totm yet, I'm drinking 4 litres or more of water a day and I'm not picking. So I really have no idea what's causing it! I'll be watching your thread to see if anyone has any ideas.

This might sound daft but I have found that sleeping on my stomach helps with the bloating problem.

I found this out over 20 years ago after my first child was born - a very old midwife told all us 'young things' (they segregated by age back then - really!) to lay pillows under our stomachs and lie on them saying that this would reduce after baby swelling. It did back then and ever since whenever I suffer from 'THE BIG BLOAT' I do the same thing and it works!!

Have a go and let me know. ;)

sorry to hear of your bloating - is it first thing in the morning or does it get worse during the day?

My stomach definitely bloats as the day goes on - in the morning my trousers can fit perfectly but by the end of the day they are tight! i put this down to all the water.

Hope you get sorted soon hun
xx

Another Bloater here , since monday its been like that ... But i know why mines like that , men Don't have them , theres the hint , lol

thanks for all your replys im unsure why this is as i dont get totm thankfully but could just be where ive had a few probs this last week im sure it will sort itself out fingers crossed ...still going strong on diet had a few times i thought omg is this worth it and then kick meself n said yes it is , but im sure we all get those days last night was the worst i bought kids fish and chips and still had to sort the babys dinner out with them i could of killed for a chip lol but i didnt do it swigged a pint of water and came in on pc lol im determined to stick with this untill my weights gone if it kills me lol hope your all doing well xxxx thanks for support

Back