Extra Easy Bloated...sorted!

Sammie88

Silver Member
2-3 days ago I didn't realise how bloated I was until my new dress arrived and my stomach stuck out like I was pregnant!

I was really upset cos the party is tonight so decided to act fast.... I cut my carbs and meats in half, gave myself about 5syns a day and doubled my fruit, veg, salad and water and did sit ups morning and night.

I now have a flat tummy again and the dress looks perfect!
Hope this helps someone cos I get bloated often and always wonder what to do.

Enjoy your party.:)

2-3 days ago I didn't realise how bloated I was until my new dress arrived and my stomach stuck out like I was pregnant!

I was really upset cos the party is tonight so decided to act fast.... I cut my carbs and meats in half, gave myself about 5syns a day and doubled my fruit, veg, salad and water and did sit ups morning and night.

I now have a flat tummy again and the dress looks perfect!
Hope this helps someone cos I get bloated often and always wonder what to do.

My daughter is following Sw along with me and she hardly ever has carbs. I follow EE alot of the time but she sticks to original and uses her HEB's on olive oil etc and the weight is dropping off her. x

I now avoid bread and that works for me .... I still have other carbs ie pasta Rice and potatoes but bread just gets me wholemeal i found bloats me Alot less than White but dit,ching the bread Has really helped get mg tum down ..... Had hog roast on a White bap last night at a wedding and today im bloated sluggish and generally feel s**t ..... I didnt even have a drink

Back