Bloated!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by leesecandoit, 24 April 2010 Social URL.

1. leesecandoit

leesecandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone,

I've been using xenical for 9 days now and the last 3 days I have felted really bloated. Any ideas on how I can relieve this?

I'm counting calories as well as keeping to the low fat rules and having around 1200-1500 daily. Although I've lost 5lbs it feels like I've gained 10! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Are you a little "bunged up" perhaps? How have things been in the toilet department, to put it delicately? When you first start Xenical, constipation can be a problem so make sure you are drinking loads of water and maybe take a mild laxative if needed?

4. leesecandoit

leesecandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    NO, seem to be ok in the toilet dept, I'm probably not drinking enough water though so i'll give that a go. Thanks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.