bloated!

nettie

Gold Member
EWWW I feel awful this evening!
I have been so good all day after my 2lb loss I'm rearing to go and can't wait to see this flubber melt away.... but tonight I feel so bloated, full up, bunged up and just bleurgh! and i've had head ache all day despite taking pain killers, hope I'm not coming down with something!?
Has anyone else had this feeling when following the plan?? :sigh:

Been doing EE for around four weeks now and have felt full all the time, except when I know I'm hungry (if that makes sense), but don't think I've ever felt bloated, just satisfied!

I find I get bloated quite alot and I'm doing extra easy. Not sure y it is but my stomach swells up so much sometimes I can barely move, very uncomfortable :( If anyone has any idea what it is please shed some light! Or tips for helping when u are bloated.

Peppermint tea is good when you feel bloated
It sort of settles your stomach and helps eliminate extra gas!!
If you know what I mean

Glasgow girl62 said:
Peppermint tea is good when you feel bloated
It sort of settles your stomach and helps eliminate extra gas!!
If you know what I mean

I drink peppermint tea a lot - I get extremely bloated with green days as it usually involves speed soup! And the tea definitely helps :D x

I feel fine today... although not been able to go to the toilet if you know what I mean! Lots of water today I think and I will definatly try the peppermint tea :)

Charli2019 said:
Is peppermint tea free?

According to book all tea including herbal teas are free :D
Just double checked to I drink a lot of peppermint tea & I'm going to buy some green tea today x

i always want to try green tea but I can't imagine it tastes very nice. is it supposed to boost weight loss?

nettie said:
i always want to try green tea but I can't imagine it tastes very nice. is it supposed to boost weight loss?

I've never tried it before but I know you can get them flavoured with fruits too so might get something like that, I've heard people say it's meant to help weight loss but if nowt else it'll cut down how many proper cups of tea with milk I have :) will let you know tonight what it's like x

I actually like green tea tbh - i don't drink milk anyway so have tried every tea you can think off that can be drunk without milk!

I imagine it tastes like grass or something. I love fruit teas, especially berry ones.

Back