Bloated

Mrsrocks

I I started last Thursday, today I feel really bloated and scales showing only lost 2lbs and ive been sticking to it religiously. At the moment thinking of going back to weight watchers as results so far for me are no better. I need to lose 17-20lbs. Anyone else had this prob with same amount to lose? Thanks

If you have previously been doing a diet before starting atkins you may not get the initial 'big' weighloss as it's mainly water you lose so you may have already got rid of it. Also if it's that time of the month, this could also affect weightloss.

My advice would be to stick with it another week or two and maybe start a diary so we can all see what you are eating and offer any advice if required.

Atkins DOES work, so stick with it hun, you might get a bigger loss nest week.

xwendywoox

Yes stick with it. I did really well last week but that may have been water loss and this week I'm finding it harder cos I'm relying on too much sugar free things.

It's going to take time to ajust to this diet, it's quite radical, no bread, flour etc :eek: but i recon it's gonna work for me and you too.

You should post up what you've been eating, I've done that and i got some really helpful advice.

huni
bloating is normal i am always bloated ww is all carbs and sugar

say you have 10 points left for the day and you think a pack maltersers is 5 thats not healthy eating and its sugar and high carbs too

train your brain to eat healthy your be fine huni in a few days you have to get throu 2-3 weeks

im on a total restart so im with ya on this one i feel dead bloated today mind u i have had some fizzy pop

were all here to help just ask and were with ya

xxxx

Back