Bloke on LighterLife

LLStu

Hi,

I've been on LighterLife for just over a month now and have lost 24 pounds so far ... and feel great! Have lost 2 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my chest in this time.

Am doing LL with the Mrs and she has lost exactly the same, which apparently is unusual as she should be losing slowing than me.

Just thought I would say hi! There aren't many blokes on here so I am outing myself as a LighterLife guy!

Still got some way to go but it's going well.

Stu

Hi Stu

You need to add your ticker to your signature otherwise your posts won't show.

Welcome to Minimins ;)

Thanks for your comments!

Hopefully have sorted the signature now. Had a lot of issues as it kept saying it was too long but it is significantly shorter than the signatures of lots of people on here!

Good to hear from another guy. It's a bit dominated here by the ladies! ;)

How many other blokes are lurking on here?

Hi,

I've been on LighterLife for just over a month now and have lost 24 pounds so far ... and feel great! Have lost 2 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my chest in this time.

Am doing LL with the Mrs and she has lost exactly the same, which apparently is unusual as she should be losing slowing than me.

Just thought I would say hi! There aren't many blokes on here so I am outing myself as a LighterLife guy!

Still got some way to go but it's going well.

Stu

Congratulations to you and your Mrs. on your weight loss and inch loss:clap::clap::clap:

Not sure how many men we have, some like to post and others mainly read and post occasionally. The numbers are growing. If you check out the Before and After Photo of Inspiration thread you will see a few of them who have kindly posted their photos.

Marcus being the latest:D

click on this link and it will take you there.

http://www.minimins.com/success-sto...r-photo-thread-inspiration-52.html#post253148

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for your comments!

Hopefully have sorted the signature now. Had a lot of issues as it kept saying it was too long but it is significantly shorter than the signatures of lots of people on here!

Don't worry, the more you post the more signature space you get!! ;)

Hi and welcome,

Blimey, you and your partner are doing well.

Keep up the good work,

Sam

Hi and welcome,

Blimey, you and your partner are doing well.

Keep up the good work,

Sam

Cheers Sam,

I think it's a lot easier for us as it is just the two of us and therefore there is no husband/wife/kids eating whilst you're making up a banana shake (which I love BTW!)

He he he!! :giggle: I hear that - I was weaning my youngest when I first did Cambridge and even her baby food looked yummy!! :eek:

Back