Blokes

MooCow

I don't mean to be sexist, but I was just wondering if there were any other blokes that are doing this diet?

I suppose I'm just looking for a bit of encouragement

Hiya Spooky - I think I'll need to get something to get them out of hiding........ what about a pint of .... ohhhhh no, that won't work will it? Hehehehehe!

Hehehehehe!

I think that's the last thing any of us need!

I live in hope!

Come on blokes - you know you can chat - I don't bite........ well not anymore anyway!

There is a very chatty chappie on the Lipotrim forum, Gary aka Fattothin. I know it's not CD but principles are the same.

Gx

ROTFL!!!

Thanks for that Dancing - I'm gonna start reading that now!

As for the challenge.............. the only challenge I was ever good at was DRINKING! Hehehehehehe!

Love you ladies! You are all doing a great job and I bet I wouldn't be as encouraged as I am without you and this site................... even if it did take me a week to work out what TOTM was!

Hubby's doing the diet, but doesn't come on the website. He has lost over 4 stone and I have lost over 3 stone. He has been really committed and tries to go to the gym at 6.30am every morning, so I think he deserves to win!

Good luck MooCow - you're doing well so far.

I'm here! Really enjoying the diet (well as much as you could expect to!) and losing lots of horrible flab. Best thing I've done in years.

Hubby's doing the diet, but doesn't come on the website. He has lost over 4 stone and I have lost over 3 stone. He has been really committed and tries to go to the gym at 6.30am every morning, so I think he deserves to win!

Good luck MooCow - you're doing well so far.

Thanks very much for that!

How long has it taken to lose that much weight? I'd love to be able to say I've lost that much!

As for the gym thing - well done to him - but I'm not really a great gym person, I suppose its something to do with being fat and having a bit of a complex about it!

I'm here! Really enjoying the diet (well as much as you could expect to!) and losing lots of horrible flab. Best thing I've done in years.

Hiya SuffolkGuy

Your weight loss is great! Well done!

How have you found it? Have you had any cheats?

Im here as well, seven weeks, three and ahalf stone, I cget on here every now and again.

Hello SuffolkGuy, you seem to be losing at about the same rate as me and a couple of stone lighter, it's definitely worth the effort.

Hi MooCow, Best of luck with the diet. Ive been going for 16 weeks now (4 months) and have lost close to 5 stone) and have managed to stick to the diet every single day without cheating. I see that you have already been given the link to my Diary. I hope you found something in there useful.
At the start of the diet you may be having thoughts of "can I really do this?" "Can I live on shakes?" These are just a couple of questions I had at the start of my journey. But I look back now sooo happy that I decided to take the plunge. It sounds melodramatic when I say "This diet has literally saved my life!" But it is the truth. I have been able to get back into something that I am very passionate about (sport-wise) whereas before I couldnt due to my weight. This diet has completely changed my life for the better. I hope you enjoy doing this diet as much as I have and please keep us updated on your journey. Good Luck. Even though I dont look at myself as a master of this diet, if you have any questions you would like to ask me, please feel free.

not a bloke, but just wanted to say well done for weightloss so far! xxx

my boyfriend is also doing the diet.... started 20/05, lost 9lbs in first week... next weigh in on tues...

good luck... and with all the support on here you will do brilliant

Back