Blonde Logic's Stream of Consciousness/Diary

Only time for a quick thought - then work - then weekend.......thankg god...!!!

As it gets closer to next Wednesday, when I start, I am beginning to get that kind of exciting/kind of scary feeling - I equate it to having been in prison for a long time, and my day of freedom is just around the corner....

More later, and great to see you MC! (Magiclove - of COURSE I remember you!!!! xxxx So nice to see you!!!)

Only time for a quick thought - then work - then weekend.......thankg god...!!!

As it gets closer to next Wednesday, when I start, I am beginning to get that kind of exciting/kind of scary feeling - I equate it to having been in prison for a long time, and my day of freedom is just around the corner....

More later, and great to see you MC! (Magiclove - of COURSE I remember you!!!! xxxx So nice to see you!!!)

Morning BL!

Soon, soon. I'm on Day 5 of Alternate Day VLCD and South Beach (low carb, low fat, calorie count) -- and it's going well. I even managed all my water and then some yesterday. Now, to add in fitness.

Hi BL,
Just to wish you all the best for tomorrow and I can't wait to see you losing the weight and gaining the confidence and happiness back!!! :character00201:

Morning BL - thinking of you and happy as well.

Thanks ladies....Day One today - a few pangs and moments where I thought it was time to eat.....so glug glug glug - get that water going! lol

Be glad when I am in ketosis.

xx

Welcome to restart!

Hmmm. Not exactly jumping for joy yet. Feeling hungry...trying to last as long as I can before my last pack. I miss 4 packs, like LL. CD is only 3 packs. As you know! lol But yeah, its not all doom and gloom, but I am pretty dissappointed I find myself here again. I know once I am into K and in the groove and just keep my eye on the prize I will be alright.

This has GOT to be the last time I do this.

xxxx Happy Hump Day everyone! :giggle:

Hmmm. Not exactly jumping for joy yet. Feeling hungry...trying to last as long as I can before my last pack. I miss 4 packs, like LL. CD is only 3 packs. As you know! lol But yeah, its not all doom and gloom, but I am pretty dissappointed I find myself here again. I know once I am into K and in the groove and just keep my eye on the prize I will be alright.

This has GOT to be the last time I do this.

xxxx Happy Hump Day everyone! :giggle:

Evening BL.

You're 5'7" -- at 5'8" they recommend a forth pack. I think for the first week, I'd have four. People lose as much weight on 800 calories as they do on 460 (according to research in the United States as on a VLCD your metabolism slows right down). So, don't make it any harder than it has to be.

Evening BL! Get an early night and tomorrow will be day 2! I also would have thought someone as tall as you should be on 4 packs, worth checking with your CDC. Sending good vibes your way!

Hello Ladies!

Happiness is a rosey pink pee stick! :bliss: I'm safe!!!!! LOL

I just checked and I am in the Mighty K and now my body is a little fat burning furnace!! :D Well, Its a fat burning furnace - it's not a little one.....yet! ;)

Yesterday was somewhat of a challenge - a colleague is getting married and we have a new team leader. BOTH of them brought in beautiful Bakery Cakes - from nice bakeries....every kind imaginable there - and I turned my nose up at all of them! :D I was like, "Damn! Started the wrong week" :giggle: But there was no way I would have any. So sailed through that. And now today, knowing I am in K makes me feel like I found a liferaft!

It's a long road ahead - I have put a lot back on - but I am determined the give this everything I've got. I am taking the same stance I took the first time. ZERO Tolerance for anything less than 100% effort. Cheating or lapsing is simply NOT an option, and wil not be entertained for any reason. I do not care who's birthday, what anniversary or which holiday - I am not breaking this for anything. I have learned that the slope is permannently slippery.

The only way this diet REALLY REALLY works for me is 100% adherence. So here we go!

Enjoy the BH Weekend everyone. :)
xxx

Congrats to ketosis and your restart. Well done on your 100% stance!

Well done BL! Gettin onto that mental frame of mind of no tolerance and being 100% is the hardest bit when getting started especially after a restart. You REALLY want to do this and I know will get through this the wavering moments and all!

Will be at the sidelines cheering you and willing you all the way! Think of that fabulous wardrobe of yours those amazing photos you shared with us looking like a completely different woman!

Hi BL

How are you this lovely Sunday?

Hi Ladies. )

Thank you Kira - you really boost me with your posts. :) You know, my clothes are always a huge part of what gets me back here and makes me refuse to give in and accept a fat life. I just can't bear the thought of giving them to charity - walking in heavey and handing them over would be too much....its a good motivator, for sure.

I have had a lovely day - sunny and warm. Went for a bit of a walk - enjoyed the sunshine - put sme lemon juice on my hair and caught a few rays. Hope to get out tomorrow too - i NEED some Vitamin D!!! :)

How were everyones weekends? Get up to much? So nice to have one more day to go!

xx

Morning BL! I know exactly what you mean about clothes being a motivator. Things feeling looser and being able to squeeze oneself into something smaller and it fitting better each week is as good as seeing the numbers on the scale go down each week.

ive had my first biggest gain I think since getting under 9st and hoping to get focused again. The maintenance bit seems harder than then getting restarted on a vlcd after the zillionth time. Time to try on some old /new clothes that haven't seen the light of day for a while!

I cant wait to get in to them. I virtually have a new (half new) wardrobe waiting for me. All the lovely clothes I bought last year as motivation barely every got worn - most still with tags. Thats because I bought them - went to California at the very end of abstinance - and thats where it all went wrong - so I have loads to look forward too - plus all my "new" clothes from the first time. I am really excited. :) And I cannot wait for my clothes to sop digging in. I am wearling last summers 3 pairs of large jeans I had left over - and I am a stone heavier then when I bought them - they are painful! lol But I reFUSED to buy even larger.

Ahhhh.....the worst is over. I keep thinking each day, "This is the last day I will feel this fat and heavy".

Maintenance is the harderst but most important piece of this puzzle. I always believed that, from day 1 in 2008. But now I have PROVED it. Its a small sacrifice to rigidly stick to refeeding, by the book for several weeks than to do what I did, and have more than half pile back on at lightening speed. I learned my lesson. I will be doing "RTM" by the book under the (agreed) scrutiny of my husbands watchful eye. Never again - that truly shocked me. Not like any post-diet gain I have ever witnessed! If it has not been me I wouldnot have believed it.

Tomorrows weigh in -should be good - aside from an extra pack on two days while climbing into K, I have been good as gold. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely sunny bank weekend. :)

xx

hi there bl ,
welcome back to the wonderful world of vlcd , its lovely to hear from you again (not for you I know ) you were always such an inspirational poster .
im glad things are going well for you this week , good luck for your weigh in tomorrow . im on sns , gained a ton with the pregnancy of my son and struggled to get down again since but getting my act together this time , enough messing :0D xxx

First week

Well, 1st week weigh in done! Ya know - the first week weigh in is kind of a double edged sword. You WANT to have a big loss, true. But the bigger the loss generally indicates how bad your behaviour was the weeks before the diet.

So - that said - I lost 11 pounds!!!! :clap:, and :eek: lol :D

Hi Sukie!! Nice to see you too!!! :) What is sns?

xx

That's a great loss BL! The fact you got through them first week is the true achievement! The weightloss is the by product! You are in control of you! Wow! That is such a lovely feeling and of course the weightloss is amazing too! I'm really pleased for you! Just keep going! Cheering all the way!
Think Sukie's on Slim and save (SnS) another vlcd which works out cheaper than Cambridge and LL and has meals or space food as my DH called them when I did it last year!

hi bl
well done that's an amazing start , well done for your determination as per :0)
as kira sais its slim and save , a vlcd but lots of choice, although I tend to stick to the same kind of things lol , mind at the end of l.l I was on 6, 1/2 portions of vanilla shakes made into lattés and 1 mixed toffee nut bar lol :0)
good luck with week 2 ill be following closely rooting you on and looking for inspiration xxx

Back